You're The One (MarkiplierXRe...

By Twixter23

You are a girl in Denver, Colorado, and in college. You are also a famous youtuber, and your youtube name is... More

Plans To Go See Mark
Reading Hate Comments With Izzy
Meeting Mark
A Crazy Day (Part 1)
A Crazy Day (Part 2)
A Fun Day At The Pool
Home...?
The Phone Call
The Next Big Day
The Picture
Settling In
The Shocking Surprise
I Will Be There For You, Always
Wheelchairs And Cameras
A Day With Marzia
Mark Does My Makeup
The Best Christmas Gift I Have Ever Gotten
Happily Engaged To My Heroic YouTuber
Fun And Games
Wedding Dress Shopping With The Gals
Answering Tweets With Mark
The Day My Life Will Change
The End Of The Beginning

Please Stay

228 7 0
By Twixter23

Y/N's POV

Its been two days since we all swam in Aunt Brenda's backyard. The beach ball game was pretty fun. Of course we won, and mark's group were sore losers. Well, that's mark for ya. After that, they dried off, and thanked us on their way out. About 10 minutes after i got a text asking me if i wanted to play prop hunt. Of course i would accept it! So we played that for a good 3 hours. And good god, i am the queen of that game.

This is exactly what happened the whole time. Me and wade were a team, and mark and Bob were a team. I knew wade was no help for me, so i didn't really rely on him much. I just did my own thing. We were the props first, so mark and bob had to wait. I wandered the map, in search for a good prop. I found a medium sized box, and changed into it. I placed that same box somewhere else that looked normal, and made my way back to the original spot. I lined up in the exact spot, and waited.

in less than a minute, i hear a "where are you, twixi?" from mark, after he literally stared at my spot for like 20 seconds, and walk off. I lightly giggled, and said, "well, i can see that your upstairs, so you are diffidently nowhere near me, because I'm downstairs." i lied. He blabbed on jokes with the other guys as his character went downstairs. I moved to a position to where i could see in the rooms below me. He went into one of the rooms, and knocked some random stuff over.

"W-why are you knocking those bottles all over the place? What did they ever do to you?" i said, acting like i was scared. My response was an evil laugh, and said in a creepy voice, "so you can see me? Hmmm" and continued his search for me. God, he is getting played with, sooo badly right now, and wade being the only one dead, can see where i am, so he's laughing at mark, who chose to believe me. The twixter, the master at tricking. He should know not to trust me. I smiled evilly to the camera, and giggled an evil giggle as the time ran out.

I pulled the microphone up to my lips, and mumbled, "Mark, mark? want to know a secret?"

"What?" he asked obliviously. "WHERE WERE YOU? I LOOKED EVERYWHERE!?" he yelled.

I then let out all the giggles that i'd been holding back.

"I've been playing with you this whole time mark. I was never down there. You actually stared right at me for a good 20 seconds! I'm still surprised you believed me! Hahaha!" i then continued laughing as mark did his silly dramatic thing.

So that was how the game was for the whole time, mark wouldn't believe me at first, but me being the expert at tricking, i'd get him to believe me. He always falls in my traps. But eventually we said goodnight, and went to bed. So today was now Tuesday, and i had to go back home tomorrow. I swear, I've never been so upset to leave somewhere in my entire life. Me and mark have actually gotten closer, and we have officially called ourselves best friends. He doesn't know that i have to go tomorrow though. I was actually hesitant to tell him. I didn't want to see him upset, and i didn't want to get all emotional in front of him. But i had to tell him. So i decided to tell him when i go to his place later on. He had invited me to his apartment to do a video with him. We have already decided on the game we are gonna play. GTA 5. The best game in the world! So we are both really excited to play that.

Aunt Brenda isn't fond of me leaving tomorrow either. She's afraid that this is the last time we will ever see each other again. And I'm not gonna blame her for thinking that. The last time i saw her before i came here was when i was 7. And that was the time my grandpa john died of dementia. I stayed with her until my parents weren't so emotional all the time, then i just went home, not making any contact with her at all until 6 days ago. That's 16 years of being apart. But me and my aunt Brenda are really close anyways. We understand each other, and we're never bored with each other. We always do something fun. Like make jokes, play games, watch movies, TV, or just go out and do something. I'm not gonna lie, I've never been so close with someone, ever, in my life. Izzy comes close, but not quite. Mark's also pretty close, but still, not quite. So you can probably imagine how hard its gonna be to just leave, and how hard its gonna be on her, not only the fact that I'm leaving with a possibility of never coming back, but the fact that she's gonna be back to living by herself. She's just extremely miserable living on her own, with no one to talk to. I would do anything in the world to just stay here! But i have college, and my parents wont let me move out of the city. I mean, come on! I'm a grown adult! But my parents have their ways of making me fear them to the point i just do what they say.

I had been lost in thought for probably an hour. I looked at the time on my phone, and it was 4:43. I got up from the couch, turned off the television, and went to look for aunt Brenda. I walked to her bedroom, and opened the door.

She was sitting on the bed with her back turned to me, and her hands on her head. she was crying. i immediately rushed to her side, and sat down, putting my hand on her back, rubbing comforting circles. She looked up at me with red puffy eyes. And i gave her a warm smile.

"Why do you have to go back? Cant you just stay?" she asked. I looked down, and sighed.

"I wish i could. I really do. But i have college to finish, and mom and dad wont let me move out of the city." i said, hurt and guilt filled my voice.

"I k-know..." she said, as she let another tear fall. I felt my eyes water. I couldn't cry now. I had to go see mark, and i didn't want to show up with teary eyes, and jacked up eye makeup.

"Well, i gotta go. I'll be back at 8. Then we can do something fun before i go, ok?" i told her reassuringly. She sniffed

"Ok" was all she said, and gave me a warm smile. I smiled back, and gave her a hug. I dug my face into her shoulder, breathing in her sweet scent. We eventually broke apart, and i exited the house with the keys. I felt guilty for leaving her here, alone. But i had to see mark so that i could tell him. I drove to his apartment in silence. I was too busy thinking about what i was gonna say to him to jam to music.

Eventually i got there, and i parked into an empty parking space, and turned off he car, and made my way to the apartment. I went up the elevator, and down the hall to his apartment. I stopped in front of his door, and lifted my fist in front of the door. I took a deep breath, and knocked on the door. Mark answered the door soon after, and smiled when he saw it was me. I smiled back the best i could manage.

"Hey! Glad to see you! Come on in!" we welcomed me into his apartment. I walked in, and walked over to the couch. I sat down, and he sat down next to me.

"So do you want to start the game now, or wait?" he asked.

"Actually i want to tell you something first..." i trailed off. I knew mark new that something was wrong by the look on his face.

"Ok" he said calmly. I took another deep breath in, and sighed.

"I, um, have to go back h-home t-tomorrow..." i said quietly. I looked up to see mark's reaction. And he wasn't happy. It wasn't a mad face, it was just a look had the mixture of 'why' and the look that meant that a mental breakdown was about to happen.

"Why?" he asked, softly.

"I have college i have to go back to, and my parents wont let me move out of the city.'' i explained.

"Y/N, please.... Stay." he said, putting a hand on my knee, looking at me seriously. I just put my head down, and i could feel the tears that threatened to fall.

"I have to. I really don't want to though.... I really don't. I'd give anything just to stay, but i cant." i said, almost a whine. I could feel a single tear fall from my cheek. And i don't cry often.

"You can just continue college here, and your an adult, you can move here no madder what your parents wants you to do." he suggested.

"I cant...'' i was barely audible.

"Why not?" mark asked, softly.

"B-because..... I'm....scared of my parents..." i mumbled as more tears fell. There was a silent pause. I then was jerked into a comforting hug. I returned the hug, then dug my face deep into marks shoulder, and he dug his face into my neck. He rocked me back and forth as i cried, and said soothing words in my ear.

"Its ok, its gonna be fine. I understand." he mumbled softly. I cried a bit harder, and he held me tighter. I've never felt so vulnerable in my life.

Mark's POV

I held her tightly for maybe a good 10 minutes. I felt so bad for her. I mean, this is twixter. The best trickster I've ever known. And here she is, crying her eyes out, because she's scared of her parents. I wanted nothing more than to kick her parents' ass's, and be with her forever. Yep. I said it. I wanted to be with her forever. But she has to leave. Maybe i can visit her, and eventually move to her hometown.

Eventually we pulled apart, and she just looked down. She probably doesn't want me to see her probably messed up makeup. I just shook my head, and held her head up so that she was facing me. I wiped away a tear, and looked into her beautiful (E/C) eyes.

"How 'bout we play the game now.... Get our mind off things." i said with a slight reassuring smile. She sniffed.

"Ok."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174 19 5
"There's always that one person that makes you the happiest you've ever been. But sometimes, it's not always meant to be. Would you still take that r...
9.3K 324 19
Youtube University is like an every typical school except it's where you upload videos and get as many views, subscribers, and likes as possible, and...
126K 3.6K 31
You are just a youtuber with 28 million subs. You are also friends with Markiplier, Pewdiepie, Jacksepticeye, and more! You have liked Mark for a lit...
15.5K 375 35
This is my first time ever writing a xreader so bare with me. I more than welcome constructive criticism. (As Of Right Now, There Is Some Bad Languag...