You're The One (MarkiplierXRe...

By Twixter23

You are a girl in Denver, Colorado, and in college. You are also a famous youtuber, and your youtube name is... More

Plans To Go See Mark
Meeting Mark
A Crazy Day (Part 1)
A Crazy Day (Part 2)
A Fun Day At The Pool
Please Stay
Home...?
The Phone Call
The Next Big Day
The Picture
Settling In
The Shocking Surprise
I Will Be There For You, Always
Wheelchairs And Cameras
A Day With Marzia
Mark Does My Makeup
The Best Christmas Gift I Have Ever Gotten
Happily Engaged To My Heroic YouTuber
Fun And Games
Wedding Dress Shopping With The Gals
Answering Tweets With Mark
The Day My Life Will Change
The End Of The Beginning

Reading Hate Comments With Izzy

254 6 3
By Twixter23

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE GONNA SEE MARKIPLIER! OH MY GOD I NEED TO GO WITH YOU!" Izzy said basically in my face. I rolled my eyes as i wiped my face.

"I'm not sure if Matthias will allow another challenger. I've never seen him with more than four." i said.

"So!? I don't have to be in the video! I just wanna be there!" she said a little loud.

"So that you can fan girl like crazy, and make them uncomfortable in their own house? Ya. That's not happening." i said looking back down at my phone, gathering all the hate comments so that i can read them all in once for the video.

"No! I promise i'll be good! Please!? she whined, slightly pulling on my arm.

"Ha! I've heard that before. I let you come with me to see Cry, and you said that exact same thing. And what happened when we first saw him?" i said.

"I know... But i will control myself this time! I promise!" she begged.

"No! I cant risk it. I'm sorry, Izzy. But i cant risk mark getting uncomfortable. I don't want him to see us like that. Please understand!"

"Ya, i understand..." she said sadly.

"Alright. I have all the bad comments together, so we can start the video now, whenever your ready." i said with a slight smile.

"I guess I'm ready." she said slightly shrugging her shoulder.

''kk!" i said excitedly. I set up the cameras, and started the video.

"Hey guys! My name is Twixter, and i am here with my lovely friend, Izzy! Say hi!" i said happily.

"Hey!"

"Ok, so today, we are gonna be reading hate comments." i said, making a sad face.

"I haven't done a video like this in a while, so i figured, why not? Ok, so, first comment.

Tobysnickers: why the fuk do u laugh so much? Are you drunk when your making videos? Your so fucking stuipid twixter you are distroying youtube."

"um ok, i like to laugh. Its part of who i am, so if you cant respect that, then just don't watch my videos. Its that simple. And if your gonna cuss, and call me stupid, at least spell it right." i said.

"Ok do you want to read the next comment, Izzy?" i asked, as i turned to her.

"Sure! Ok... So sugarplum2345 said, "your so dumb, twixi, all you do is copy markiplier, and pewdiepie. Stop being stupid, and be a real person!" hahaha wow." she said

"Ok, ok. I've never had someone tell me that at all yet. So that's very new. Ok I'm not gonna lie, i look on other youtube channels to get ideas on games, or to find the link to the game. That's really all i do. I mean, my personality might be close to theirs, but that doesn't mean I'm copying them. because I'm not. I'm sorry if you think I'm copying other youtubers. Ok next comment. Izzy?" i said looking at her.

"Ok, dragonchief said, "i hate you Twixter you are way too loud, and not what i'd expect from a woman." she ended the comment with a giggle.

"Haha, ok people can hate me all they want. I really don't care, and all twixter haters who try to put me down, its never gonna work. And, i'm me. I will always be me. Womanly, or not, I'm gonna be me. And that's not gonna change. Next comment!" i said, putting my fists in the air.

"Fabulouslexi said, "why do you do youtube? Your not even good at it. I will never understand why you have over 5,000,000 subscribers." she looked at me when she was done reading the comment.

"Well, first off, i do youtube because its the best job in world, and for your entertainment. Good, or not good, I'm gonna keep this career for as long as i can. Next comment." i said

"Ok, this is the last comment. Dragonballz s-said," she giggled at the name.

"you fuckin diserve that twix! Your a fuckin idiot i dont know why anyone cares to watch your shit videos. Die in a hole!"

"Ha, i remember reading that. And if this person is watching this, please explain how to pronounce your name, because i have no idea which one it is, hahaha!" i began laughing.

"Well that's all for now, like, comment, and subscribe if you liked it, and i will see you guys later! BYE!!!" i said, waving my hands violently. I ended the video, and looked at Izzy.

"So what did you think about those comments?" i asked.

"I think they don't know a good person when they see one." she said.

"Hahaha, thanks Izz." i said.

"Well, I'm gonna edit. There's left over food in the fridge if your hungry. I'll be back in a flash!" i said, as i grabbed my cameras and laptop, and ran to my work room.

well this will be easy to edit...

***time skip to after editing***

I finally got done editing, and went to the living room to find Izzy siting on the couch, looking for a movie to watch on Netflix.

"What do you wanna watch, (Y/N)?" She asked me, keeping her eyes on the screen.

"Haha, is that a trick question? Big Hero 6, obviously!" i said excitedly as i threw myself on the couch beside her.

She just giggled and clicked the watch option, and began playing Big Hero 6.

I love this movie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 392 13
Felix Kjellberg have the luck to come to the college, a new life. Or for him it isn't. Growing up with video games instead of actually get to know pe...
16.7K 380 13
DISCLAIMER: I wrote this while I was still developing my writing style. This is not how I usually write. I have improved a lot since I started and fi...
9.3K 324 19
Youtube University is like an every typical school except it's where you upload videos and get as many views, subscribers, and likes as possible, and...
44.8K 1.1K 16
Hey! Look at that. You got your own apartment in LA, California. It seems like a beautiful day to you, like every day. You moved from (your hometown)...