Colors ↹ Stiles Stilinski [01]

Bởi spider-barry

❝When you reduce life to black and white you never see the rainbow.❞ She spend most of her life on the run fo... Xem Thêm

Colors ↹ I
Colors ↹ II
Colors ↹ III
Colors ↹ IV
Colors V
Colors ↹ VI
Colors ↹ VII
Colors ↹ VIII
Colors ↹ IX
Colors ↹ X
Colors ↹ XI
Colors ↹ XII
Colors ↹ XIII
Colors ↹ XIV
Colors ↹ XV
Colors ↹ XVI
Colors ↹ XVII
Colors ↹ XVIII
Colors ↹ XIX
Colors ↹ XX
Colors ↹ XXI
Chapter XXIII
Book 2 News

Colors ↹ XXII

1K 30 0
Bởi spider-barry

Twenty-Two:
Asthmaticus

The teenage girl stared at her lap. There was a wrench on it, the one that ended a friendship. Stiles glanced over to look at the wrench in Magenta's lap.

"Are you okay?" Magenta asked Stiles. His eyes trailed from the wrench to his girlfriend's face. He knew that it shouldn't have affected her to much, but it still did. His emotional state was the number one thing that she was concerned about.

"I'm fine." Stiles lied. Magenta listened to his heart beat, knowing that he was lying.

"No you're not." Magenta pointed out. Smoke then started to come out of the jeep, causing the two to start cough.

"No." Stiles spoke out. He pulled the jeep over, and when it stopped, Magenta quickly got off and threw the wrench on the car floor, coughing. She listened as Stiles grabbed his tool box and throw it on the floor before he popped the hood up. Magenta got up before heading towards the front of the jeep to help her boyfriend. She watched as he opened the case to see the wrenches. She eyed the last one before she went back into the jeep to get it. She picked it up before she headed back to the front to witness Stiles throwing the box full of wrenches away.

Stiles grabbed the wrench out of Magenta's hand, ready to throw it with the others before he stopped. Magenta frowned but jumped in the air when Stiles threw it at the jeep, which was right next to her. She watched as Stiles walked towards one of the wheels and sat down. Magenta moved to the other side of the jeep before she collapsed next to Stiles.

"Can I leave you here for a while?" Magenta asked her boyfriend.

"What for?" Stiles mumbled.

"So I can get my car while you call someone to get the jeep." Magenta answered, with a small smile.

"Go for it."

↹↹↹

Stiles watched as his jeep was taken away before he got in Magenta's car.

"Can they fix it?" Magenta asked.

"There's not enough duct tape in the world to fix that thing." Stiles answered. Magenta's eyes stayed on the road ahead.

"Maybe you should try something else other than duct tape." Magenta replied.

"It's got a bad alternator, you know, needs all new belts, transmission's going, the brake pads are basically metal on metal." Stiles explained.

"How come you let it get so bad?" Magenta asked, confused.

"There's been a few distractions." Stiles answered. Magenta already knew the jeep was heading towards her dad's shop.

"Where are we going?" Magenta asked Stiles.

"The Sheriff's station. I gotta talk to my dad."

↹↹↹

"Sheriff left half an hour ago." One of the cops told Stiles and Magenta. "He said he was on his way back."

"Okay, thanks. We'll just wait in his office." Stiles replied before he and Magenta entered the office. Not five minutes after they entered, they exited the room. The fire alarm was going off. They noticed two Deputies with their guns out, pointing towards Parrish.

"Get back! Stay out of his way. "  Stiles told them, covering the guns. Magenta slowly walked after him before he was out of the door. By that time, the couple were following Parrish.

↹↹↹

Magenta and Stiles kept their distance while they watched Parrish.  They watched as he went to the back of a van and opened a cooler to show the dead bodies. Parrish took the van, Magenta was about to head to her car before she heard a popping noise.

"And there goes our ride." Magenta mumbled. She watched as Stiles took out his phone and called Theo.

"Hello, Theo?" Stiles spoke into his phone. Magenta didn't like the idea of Theo anymore.

↹↹↹

"Sorry. I got here as fast as I could . . ." Theo started off.

"Okay, nice story." Magenta cutted Theo off, already heading towards the back of his truck.

"We gotta go. Now. Parrish has got the bodies." Stiles spoke as quick as possible, heading towards the passenger seat.

"Okay, wait up, Stiles, Magenta, wait." Theo tried to stop them.

"Parrish is out and he's got the bodies.  We've got to find Scott and we've got to tell him." Stiles and Magenta were already opening the car doors but paused when Theo yelled at them.

"Stiles! Magenta!" The two closed the door. "I don't think Scott wants to talk to either of you right now."

"Yeah, thanks, we're aware of that." Stiles answered. "It doesn't matter. He needs to know about this."

"Stiles. Magenta." Theo stopped them again. "Scott doesn't want to talk to you. But I think your dad does." Theo held up Stiles' libary card. "Your dad was looking for you, Stiles. He found me instead."

"Where is he?" Stiles asked while they followed Theo.

"I covered for the both of you. This was taken care of. If Melissa didn't find it at the hospital, I guess even the son of a cop can makes mistakes." Theo went off.

"Did you hurt him?" Stiles asked.

"Did you hurt Papá Stilinski?" Magenta also asked.

"I never lied about why I came to Beacon Hills. I'm here for a pack. I came for the werecoyote. The one whose first instinct is to kill. I came for the Banshee, the girl surrounded by death. I came for the Magenta that kills when there's a threat, for the dark Kitsune, the Beta with anger issues. I came for Void Stiles." Theo listed off. Magenta's blood boiled, because she wasn't a toy, none of thwm were. "That's the pack I want. Unfortunately, it doesn't include Scott or Augustus."

Her heart beat started to rise along with Stiles, she felt claws coming out.

"Your heartbeats rising, Stiles. It's not because you're afriad. Nogitsune is gone, but you've still got more blood on your hands than any of us. And I see your claws are coming out Magenta."

"I'm about to get more." Stiles answered.

"And this locket is about to get dirtier." Magenta pointed towards her neck with her claws. Her eyes flashed a deep magenta color.

"I'll tell you where your dad is, along with Augustus, if you promise not to help Scott." Stiles threw a punch, which Magenta praised him for. "There he is! That's Void Stiles. It felt good, didn't it?"

Magenta quickly threw a punch at Theo with her right hand before she quickly clawed at his stomach with the other. Theo used his foot to kick her back. Stiles grew angry with the action that Theo committed, so he threw another punch at Theo's face. Theo fell back while Magenta stood up straighter.

"We won't tell Scott. 'Cause you can't lose your best friend, right? Even though we both know, you never needed him." Magenta watched as Stiles threw himself at Theo. "You hate me now, but you'll get it eventually. This is the hard part. 'Cause you can't help Scott and save your dad's life. Neither can you Magenta. You've still got time, Stiles, Magenta. You've still got time."

↹↹↹

Magenta busted into her uncles house in tears, because there on the dining room table layed Augustus. His stomach was bleeding heavily with claw marks that contained mistletoe.

"AUGUSTUS! Gus! Stay with me!" Magenta yelled at her cousin. She latched her hand into his, she gave it a squeeze before his pain shot into her. "Augustus! Don't die on me! You promised me that you wouldn't end up like Augustus Waters from the Fault in Our Stars."

Augustus threw up blood before turning his head to look at Magenta. "Maybe because this is The Fault in Our Colors." Magenta had tears streaming down her face.

"Augustus, stay with me. You know you're stronger than this." Magenta cried out loud. She placed her hand over Augustus' wounds, trying to heal them but they didn't.  "Gus, fight harder, you don't have much time!"

The tears streaming down Magenta's face were falling on Augustus. She was in pain, not from Augustus but her emotional state.

"Gus come on!" a four year old girl yelled. The boy smiled at his cousin before chasing her, running pass his aunt and uncle who were next to his parents.

"I'm going to catch you, Maggy" Augustus yelled after his cousin.

¤¤¤

"Augustus, there are going to be more girls out there." Magenta comfort her fourteen year old cousin who was dumped earlier that day.

"You don't get it, Magenta. She was perfect." Augustus replied.

"But she isn't the one."

¤¤¤

"Get away from me! I'm a monster!" Magenta shouted at her cousin while she was wrapped in blankets like a burrito.

"No you're not!" Augustus shouted at his cousin. "I can take them away! I can use my fairy dust to make you forget."

Tears ran down Magenta's face before she agreed.

Everything turned white for a second. Magenta looked down at her cousins body to see his chest wasn't moving.

"Augustus!" Magenta yelled. More tears ran down her face while she stared at her cousins motionless body. Silence consumed the house, which wasn't normal. Magenta knew everytime she entered the house, she could hear electricity and the clocks. They weren't making sounds, Magenta looked at the clock hanging on the wall and watched the second hand. It wasn't moving, and she remembered her uncle telling her that he replaced the battery's when she reminded him.

"I froze time." Magenta mumbled.

"Yes, you did." Magenta looked up to see her mom and Allison.

"How do I save him?" Magenta asked them both. The two looked at each other before looking back at Magenta.

"I'm going to sacrifice my spirt to save him. I owe his mother that much." Rosemary told her daughter.

"But, mummy, what if I need you?" Magenta's face was full of more tears that leaked out of her eyes.

"That's why, I'm your guide." Allison answered. Magenta nodded, accepting the fact that her mother was going to sacrifice her afterlife for her cousin. "Once your mother does this. Time will continue on, Magenta. But you will pass out because this is a ability that takes to much power."

Magenta watched as Allison started to disappear, saying that she had to go back. Rosemary smiled at her daughter before grabbing a hold of her hand. The older woman pressed her other hand on Augustus' forehead.

Augustus shoot up from his position, all of his wounds were healed. He listened to the clock tick before he noticed that his cousin was passed out on the floor.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.5K 28 30
~ DISCONTINUED ~ She was well known around the supernatural community. Most of them with knowledge knew all too well who she was. Or at least until s...
991 27 30
Stiles Stilinski x femOC Season 3 of TeenWolf completed Season 4 of TeenWolf is being published Elaine McCall moves back to Beacon Hills. After her...
1.5K 34 21
Ana and Lydia don't know what is going on with them and everyone else is curious on what they are. Everyone is trying to figure out who is killing pe...
309K 8.1K 31
"I'm waiting for the afterlife to show me a good time baby somebody save me, I just want to be loved." Newly orphaned, newly undead Lia Lockwood move...