For the Insecurity (MakoHaru...

By SakitheChibi

Makoto Tachibana was probably the biggest jerk on the face of the planet- and every single person in Iwatobi... More

First Arc - 9.5.15
Chapter 1- 9.7.15
Chapter 2- 9.7.15
Chapter 3- 9.7.15
Chapter 4- 9.8.16
Chapter 5- 9.11.15
Chapter 7- 9.12.15
Chapter 8- 9.12.15
Chapter 9- 9.14.15
Chapter 10- 9.19.15
Chapter 11- 9.19.15
Chapter 12-9.21.15
Chapter 13- 9.25.15
Chapter 14- 9.25.15
Chapter 15- 10.9.15
Chapter 16- 10.10.15
Author's Note
Second Arc- 10.12.15
Chapter 17- 10.12.15
Chapter 18- 10.12.15

Chapter 6- 9.11.15

1.1K 54 30
By SakitheChibi

Rape?

"Hey, Ferid?" One of the gang members asked. "Aren't you gay?"

"Obviously," Ferid grinned. "That's why I decided to pick out this adorable bottom."

"Let me go." Haru demanded, again.

"I'll let you go after we get to a safer place," Ferid soothed, checking out Haru's face.

"Let me go now." Haru repeated. "Let me go. I don't want to go with you."

"Dude, where's this kid's mute switch?" One of the boys complained, kicking Haru in the stomach.

Haru couldn't block him, for his hands were held captive by two men. Although it was painful, Haru held his neutral expression.

"Let me go."

"I think I know where his mute button is," Ferid chuckled, lifting Haru's chin. "Would this shut you up?"

Makoto flinched as he watched Ferid insert his tongue into Haru's mouth. The brunette tried his best to not interfere with the situation, although Haru making out with a street gang bothered him greatly. 

"Ngh." Haru muttered, his eyes widening as he tried to break free from the two men's grasp.

What's with that lewd voice? Makoto thought to himself, his crossed arms twitching. The brunette was hypnotized by Haru's shimmering eyes that pleaded for help. 

Half of Makoto wanted to just walk away. It was late and he didn't want to cause unnecessary trouble. However, the other half of Makoto wanted to stop them. He hated how the group was ganging up on Haru, and that they were molesting him.

Am I jealous? Makoto continued to think, averting his eyes away from the scene. Pfft no! I'm not jealous! Who cares about Haruka anyways? He's just a loser...

But if I don't care about him why do I find this urge to punch Ferid in the face? Why do I feel the urge to kiss Haruka? What? I'm not gay though??? Yet, Makoto found himself walking towards the gang.

He can't have Haruka... No one is allowed to have Haruka but me... Makoto's consciousness declared, despite Makoto declining his feelings for the dark-haired boy.

"Back off," Makoto growled, crossing his arms and glaring at the gang.

"Aw Makoto, don't be like that," Ferid disapproved. "We're just having a little fun."

"Yea it's all fun and games until I punch you in the face," Makoto threatened. "Drop Haruka."

"Haruka? Ooo," Ferid looked back at Haru. "A pretty girl name for a pretty girl face."

"Let me go." Haru demanded, persistently. 

"Haruka, Haruka," Ferid whispered into Haru's ear. "You wouldn't want me to touch your mute button again, do you?"

Instantly, Haru's jaw were snapped shut.

"The only person allowed to touch Haruka is me," Makoto continued, grabbing Ferid's shirt collar. "Anybody who touches my property will get hurt."

"I can't tell if you're being a bad boy or playing hero boy," Ferid shrugged. "If it's hero boy, then I'll have my boys take care of you."

"I'll beat up every single one of them," Makoto challenged, cracking his knuckles. "Nobody is allowed to touch my Haruka."

"I expected the feared Tachibana-sama was more detached than this," Ferid remarked, using his hands to signal his gang to go after Makoto.

That's right... Makoto thought. I should be more detached than this. I'm the most feared person in this town! There's no way I'm gonna let down for a transfer loser.

But it was already too late. Makoto had already started a fight- for Haru.

--

I knew it, Haru thought to himself smiling on the inside. I knew Makoto would be there for me.

"Let's have some fun as you watch Makoto get beat up, mkay?" Ferid whispered seductively into Haru's ears.

"Tch." Haru glared at Ferid as his hands got tied together.

"Crowley, hold his hands up," Ferid pleaded.

"You're a pervert, man." Crowley complained, lifting Haru up by his tied hands. "You better share."

"Ooo, this is a good view," Ferid remarked, tracing his fingers all over Haru. "I could get use to this."

What's this weird feeling? Haru shivered, squeezing his eyes shut. It's like the kind of feeling that Makoto gives me, yet it feels bad. No! I shouldn't be feeling like this anyways! Makoto is the only person who's allowed to make me feel that way!

"I'm gonna take off your jacket now, is that alright?" Ferid whispered, slowly unzipping Haru's jacket.

"Ngh... No... Stop..." Haru mumbled, helplessly watching Ferid tore off his jacket.

Wait till my mother sees this, Haru stared at the ripped jacket. Makoto please help.

"The hell are you doing?" Makoto snapped, taking down another gang member with a blow to the face.

"For a school student, you did pretty good." Ferid complimented, slowly ripping  Haru's shirt from the collar. "I underestimated how quickly you were able to take them down."

"Help me, Ma- Tachibana," Haru cried.

"What part of 'he's mine' do you not understand?" Makoto smacked Ferid's face.

"Whatever." Ferid sighed, staring at all of his passed out friends. He couldn't tell if they were dead or had just fainted. "Let's go, Crowley,"

Crowley nodded, and the two walked away.

"Pieces of sh-" Makoto mumbled. "I'll get them next time."

"Tachibana," Haru motioned. "Can you untie me?"

"Sure..." Although Makoto froze as he looked at the dark-haired boy.

"You're blushing," Haru noticed, then looked down. "My ripped shirt barely shows anything. Or, are you just a pervert too?"

"N-No. I'm not blushing. I'm tired because I had to beat up like three people." Makoto turned Haru around as he untied Haru's hands.

"Thanks, Tachibana," Haru smiled, taking off his shirt.

"W-W-What are you doing?!" Makoto stuttered, staggering back from Haru.

"Well, I don't think I can wear my jacket and shirt again," Haru sighed, picking up his jacket. "I'm just gonna hope my parents are already asleep."

"Oh yea, it's late out," Makoto walked with Haru to their bicycles. "I'll ride you home."

"Thank you," Haru exclaimed cheerfully. "You know, without that attitude, you have such an amazing personality."

"Look, I'm only being nice to you for the night because you're too scared to go off on your own. You can't defend yourself either."

"Oh, so you're worried about me?"

"LOOK. It's not like that. If you're not gonna appreciate me being nice to you I'll just let you ride home yourself." 

"Sorry, Sorry." Haru apologized. "I'm very grateful for your help, Tachibana."

"That's better," Makoto accepted, taking off his jacket and tossing it to Haru. "Here. Hide your hideous body. Oh, and keep it. I don't want a jacket a loser already wore."

Haru giggled as he put on Makoto's jacket. "It smells like kumquats."

"What?"

"Mm, nothing."

As the two rode to Haru's home, Haru remembered the question Nagisa and Rei asked earlier that week.

What gender am I? Haru questioned himself, as he looked at the brunette. I mean, I find women a hassle. My mother's an example. Although I did have one friend back at my old school, and she was a girl... But altogether, I guess men are better.  Besides... Makoto is pretty good-looking.

"Here's my house," Haru informed, as the two stopped at Haru's front porch.

"Wow, you really do live in a trash can," Makoto remarked.

"I thought you were going to be nice to me for the night?"

"It's hard being nice to a loser."

Haru giggled. "I'll be going, then. Cya."

Makoto rolled his eyes. "Little sh-"

Before Makoto could finish, he was interrupted by Haru hugging him.

"W-What was that for? Get off me."

"Well, last time you were nice to me, I gave you a hug so I thought-"

"Never do that again."

Haru shrugged, getting of Makoto. "Bye then."

Haru watched as the brunette pedaled into the darkness. If there was one thing I liked about my old school I guess it was that I learned how to read expressions. Haru thought to himself, taking his bicycle into the porch. The black-haired boy could easily tell that Makoto was extremely flustered and that he really did have a soft side.

Maybe I do have a chance with Makoto after all? Haru grinned happily, although that smile immediately vanished as soon as he stepped in his house.

"Mom, Dad, I'm home." Haru mumbled quietly to himself. "Well, it's not like you care anyways."

Haru quietly creaked past his parent's room and into his own room.

"Whatever," Haru whispered, curled up on his bed, trying to sleep. "The only family I need is Nagisa and Rei. The only person I need to love is Makoto."

Just Makoto...

--

...Guess who had to wake up at one in the morning because she remembered that she forgot to update her story. Me :)) Hhaaha, good night ~Saki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 93 19
⠇⠕⠧⠑ If blindness takes away someone's right to see the world, mutism takes away one's chance to communicate with the blind. ⠑⠟⠥⠁⠇⠎ Haruka's alone, d...
73.1K 4K 19
Summary: Haruka wasn't sure if he'd missed a step in the process, or just been born completely outside of it. He'd thought on several occasions, if o...
5.3K 122 14
Haruka has lived by himself ever since his parents left, but no one knew that he has another "self" in the family. That other "self" falls in love wi...
9.4K 336 16
You are starting the best years of your life in a college away from home. The thought of a new beginning scares you, but nonetheless it makes you fee...