11. His Achilles Heel (bwwm)...

By kudz12

Are you tired of the damsel in distress stories then this one is just for you. Read and have fun... Highe... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
A/N
14
15
16
17 - Double play
Confused
18
19
20
21
22
Dangerous Affair (bwwm)
23
Story Flow
24
25
27
28
29
Next Chapter teaser
30 - The Finale
Wattys2016
Epilogue
A King's Love
King Maker: The One who Controlled them All

26

14.1K 627 59
By kudz12

Greetings fellow readers!

Sorry for the late update but hey coming up with a plot is very challenging these days, am busy with work and all. Hope you enjoy this chapter and find it WORTHY 😂😂
Don't forget to vote, comment and tell your friends about the story.
☺️☺️

--------

"Marcel, we really need to stop," she whispered as he kissed her neck. "Don't you dare," she said before she felt his teeth as her warning fell on deaf ears as he marked her.
"Why should I stop enjoying my wife, and don't act like you didn't miss all this," he murmured against her lips before kissing her gently easily gaining entrance with his tongue as she ran her fingers though his hair.

"Well. I did miss us," she said shyly as he picked her up bridal style.
He felt his heart skip a beat shocked that she could still be shy around him.
"Four weeks is a long time," he said taking them to the bathroom.
"Very," she whispered as he claimed her lips. "But wait," she said pulling back. "You haven't told me what exactly happened whilst I was...hmmm," she murmured as he found her weak spot.

"Whilst you were?" He asked as he took his time pushing her buttons.
"Marcel," she breathed.
"Whilst you were?" He asked her.
"Res...resting," she stuttered as he held her hands back.

"Had a little fun my love," he said answered pinning her against the wall looking at her hungrily.
"Marcel, but you prom...," her words died on her lips as she saw his eyes darken with something deadlier than lust. "Okay fine, tell me when you are ready," she said in defeat looking away from him.

"Hey I will tell you what I found out. But right now I need you to get better, the others are working on it," he said tilting her head towards him.
"Fine," she pouted.
"Now where is that smile daddy loves," he said knowing she would definitely break into a smile.
"Marcellus," she said with an angry scowl. "That is never going to happen and you know it," she said referring to her calling him daddy.

"Okay, can't blame a man for trying," he said.
She burst into laughter as he looked down at her.

"Your expression was priceless," she laughed.
"You are going to pay for that," he said with a smirk as she stopped laughing looking at him looking all serious in an instant.
"What's wrong love?"
"I just realized something."
"What?"
"We didn't talk to the delivery boy," she said as a devilish smile appeared on his face.
"Well, I kinda already talked to him. And I don't think he will be reachable any time soon, if ever," he said turning away from her turning on the water.
"Marcel," she cried out as the cold water hit her body.
"Sorry baby," he smirked pulling her towards him.

----

Later in the afternoon

"How exactly am I supposed to rest if you keep doing such?" She mumbled as he placed his lips upon hers.
"Can't a man greet his woman properly?" He smirked as he sat down on the pool chair his eyes never leaving hers.

She remained silent as he looked at her.
"Now why is there blood on your shirt?" She asked as his ears turned red in shame but his eyes never left hers.
"Was out playing. Things got a little messy," he said loosening his tie.
"You need to be careful love," she said reaching out to undo his buttons.

"Yes ma'am," he smiled as he shrugged of his jacket and shirt before moving to lie beside her.
"How was your day at work?"
"Fine. Everything is going smoothly, all the major deals have been closed and dealt with," he murmured into her ear as he held her close.
"I can smell all your lies," she smirked running her fingers down his chest.
"Nyasha," he warned stopping her hand. "And I fired one or two individuals," he growled making her sit up.

"Why?"
"Because they pissed me off," he said avoiding her eyes.
"Marcel really!" She said slapping his chest as he caught her arm pulling her back towards him.
"Yes. Now I hear you stepped out today," he said looking at her in question changing the subject.

"Well, it was only for an hour," she said with a guilty expression.
"Are you not supposed to be taking things slow?" He said in a stern voice as she made sure to avoid making any eye contact. "How are Tariro and Kim?"
"They are both great. Really had a great time shopping," she beamed. "I love shopping with those two," she sighed not even realizing he had stood up.

"If by shopping you mean storming club Tropica looking for the owner to do who knows what, shopping. Then my dear I believe even my black card will be useless for your shopping sprees," he said holding out his hand to her.
"Oh don't worry love, we were just 'window shopping'," she smiled taking his hand before he snaked his arms around her waist.

"Well shall we go see what you ladies liked," he said.
"Oh yes. You must see the poor lad," she said with such sympathy it baffled him.

----

"Now tell me why would you be foolish enough to attack their car, with my godson inside," Kim asked softly looking at the swollen face of the man before her.
"We did not know," he said shaking his head in defeat. "I didn't know it was a hit on them," he said looking up towards Marcel and Nyasha.
"Well Mr Bliss, I am sorry to say this but you know what has to be done do you not?" She asked as the man simply nodded his head clearly in pain.

"Take him back to his club, he knows the rest," Kim said as two men walked up to escort the man out.
Marcel whistled in pity saying, "You did that?"
"No I did," Tariro said as she looked over her manicure. "Oh shoot, I broke a nail," she complained as Marcel looked at her in shock whilst Nyasha simply smiled.
"Well you girls sure are something special," he said making them laugh.

"And don't you forget that baby," Nyasha whispered kissing him softly.
"So what did you find out?" They were hired by some man to attack you convoy the night you had that accident," Kim said.
"Well I know the identity of one of the individuals after us," Marcel said as he told them about the informant he had thus far.

"So little Debby wants to play," Nyasha smirked.
"And play we shall," Marcel said pulling her closer to him.
"This is going to be so much fun," Tariro said with a deadly smirk.
"You know what? I missed this," Kim said leading the way out of the room.

------

Lunch (2 weeks later)

"Now are you sure she is coming here?"
"She always comes here on a Thursday night. Marcel's men have been following her for two weeks now," Nyasha said.
"Very well. We will leave as soon as she arrives," Tariro said. "Before Neil starts pestering me," she said as her phone notified her of a message most likely from Neil.

"What does he think you are doing again?"
"He believes I am at your house hanging out," she laughed.
"But, you do know they all know where we are right?"
"Yes. But hey, we can always sway their minds off the topic," she said with a mischievous smile.

Just then Debra arrived with none other than Malcolm on her arm.
"I did not see this coming," Nyasha whispered in surprise.
Malcolm knew very well he was supposed to be out of the country for good.

"We can't leave you with those two," Tariro mumbled under her breath clearly angry.
"It's okay, this place is safe," Nyasha reassured her as both ladies stood up just as Debra and Malcolm arrived.

----

"If it isn't the lovely Mrs Martinez," Malcolm beamed wearing an obvious fake smile.
"Malcolm, Debra, please," Nyasha said indicating the empty chairs.
"What shall we order today?"
"No, no, no, honey. We aren't here for a meal remember," Malcolm reprimanded as Debra's smile fell.

"Very well. Here is the thing. Get out of town with that thing you call a son. Leave my man alone so I can take proper care of him," Debra said with such confidence Nyasha looked at her looking for any sign that she had indeed lost her common sense.

"Now Malcolm I know my husband told you to never set foot in this town. I wonder what will happen if he is to find out," Nyasha said as a waiter approached removing the cutlery. "But remem..." She said stopping as Debra spoke up.

"Did you hear what I just said you dumb gold-digger?" Debra said as Malcolm sat up straight in his seat after hearing Nyasha's threat.
"Hush, 'honey', the grown ups are talking," Nyasha said before turning back to Malcolm.

"Now as I was saying before I rudely interrupted. But remember you are not dealing with him alone," she smiled. "I will make whatever is left of your pathetic life seem like hell is a holiday resort, that is before you go there of course. Whatever inkling of life you call family will be eliminated from the face of this earth by any means necessary and the funny thing is no one can stop me. If anything is to happen to me, more will rise in my place to finish the job if I don't do so myself," she said without breaking eye contact with Malcolm, watching him as his hand curled into a fist.

"Now, as for you Debby, I don't have time to waste on such nonentities such as yourself. Stop wasting your time Marcel is already taken, go bark up another tree. You are a disgrace to womanhood pining for a married man," she said just as she caught sight of Marcel who looked very, very angry. "And the next time I hear you utter my son on your lips, I will personally cut out that tongue of yours. You can ask anyone if I make empty threats," she said in a low venomous tone.

"Baby, you are late," she cooed standing up just as he reached their table.
"Forgive me sweetheart," he said softly pecking her lips but no matter what she could see the anger he so easily hid.

Leaving the restaurant without another word she sat stiffly in the car as he gripped the steering wheel so hard his knuckles were white. The scowl on his face reminded her of the first days when they had met.

Arriving home he took her hand directing her towards his office. Closing the door behind him she didn't even bother sitting knowing all hell was about to break loose.

"What was the meaning of that little stunt. Not only did you lie to me about your whereabouts and activities but you also endangered your life," he boomed. "I don't care you there were ten of the best guards with you, anything could have happened, especially since we don't know who is the puppet master. Debra is just a pawn after all," he said angrily.

"Firstly I am not a child who needs to notify their parents were they will be in case something happens. I didn't have ten men, seventy percent of that restaurant was covered with our men, who are willing to take bullet for me, so no, nothing could have happened. Debra is nothing but a little fish in deadly waters."

"Why do you do this woman. I need to know you are safe, you can't continue living like this especially when you have a husband and son who need you! Are you so heartless you can't even think of what will happen to our son if something were to happen to you?"

"Are you seriously questioning my role as a mother right now?" She said her eyes turning into slits.
"Nyasha no," he sighed in defeat running a hand through his hair. "Nyasha," he called out just before the door slammed shut making him turn to his desk as everything on it flew to the ground from his anger.

----

He left his office a couple of hours later after cooling down. Calling her out was useless because she definitely would not answer him. Leaving their room he headed to the nursery were he found her curled up on the small bed with her son secured in her arms. She was sleeping soundly and so was Mario. Lifting her up he carried her to their bed gently depositing her there before removing her clothes leaving her in his shirt to rest.
Grabbing a pillow he lay on the sofa covering himself with a blanket as he tried to find a comfortable position.

What use was having dinner if she hadn't had anything, he thought to himself as he lay wide awake.

A loud scream woke him up some time later in the evening as he shot out of the chair his muscles aching from sleeping in the same position as he ignored them grabbing his gun. Only one person could make such a noise, he thought to himself as his eyes met her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 11.8K 36
Highest rank: 20 in romance on 30/11/16. 52 in romance on 10/02/17 76 in care 90 in indian 99 in romance on 17/07/17 273 in togetherness Hiii everybo...
437K 17.4K 43
Highest ranked- #10 in action 2/16/2017 A promotion. That's all I wanted. I didn't want to run for my life. I didn't want to be kidnapped...
272K 19.7K 59
Updated every Monday and Wednesday (Book 1) When assassins and ex-lovers, Eliana and Reid reunite under unusual circumstances they must try and work...
405K 10.5K 35
♣She touched me, and left a reason to exist.♣ "I can see it right through you, you desire me." He started eyes turning dark as night before his finge...