The Power of Fire Part 1 And...

By grizel31

There is a legend that tells the story of 7 brothers who were meant to protect the world from evil. However... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors note
Chapter 19
Authors note
Authors Note
The Power of Fire (BTS) Part 2
Chapter 2
Authors Note
Chapter 3
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 6

6.7K 276 27
By grizel31

Jin takes Jungkook inside the house. The house was huge. Many rooms and lots of antiques. Jungkook stopped and stared at a few paintings.

"Is that you?" He pointed to a painting of Jin wearing a uniform something you would find in the American Revolution.

"Um. Well it's complicated. I'll explain later." Jin takes Jungkook's arm and leads him into the practice room. There he finds the others. Yoongi, Jimin and Namjoon were all ready there. Yoongi teleported them there.

"What....you couldn't walk?" Jin said.

"Naw teleporting was faster." He laughed.

"Ok guys this is Jungkook." He moves forward to Namjoon. "You all ready met Namjoon." He shakes his hand.

"Nice to officially meet you."

"You too kid." Next was Yoongi, then Jimin, Hoseok and last Taehyung.

"Namjoon has the power of premonitions, Yoongi teleportation, Jimin telekinesis/telepathy, Hoseok has the power of empathy and Taehyung can speak any language. He can even speak to animals." As Jin explained Jungkook stared at them and soaked it all in.

"I'm guessing your power is healing, since you healed Namjoon's arm."

"That's right." A gentleman not that much older than the others walked into the room. His outer appreance seemed young but his eyes were old. Jungkook was mesmerized.

"Welcome Jungkook. My name is Connor."

"Connor is sort of our master/father figure. He brought us together." Jin said.

"How old are you guys?" Jungkook asked.

"Ahh lets sit down for some breakfast and we will explain everything."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 127 22
"If u can't accept me as ur eldest, if u can't respect me, u can keep ur mouth shut" " u r just an extra helper and guest in our home, so be in ur li...
2.7K 193 10
As Jungkook celebrated his birthday with his brothers and friends, strange incidents began to unfold. Rushing him to safety, they discovered a chilli...
5.2K 339 62
Not many can say they've lost the light of heaven. Mortals live out their entire life awaiting the day they will experience the light of heaven for t...
6.6K 252 7
Seven boys under the same family. Their bloodline goes way back to ancient history, where immortality chose those who were special. Now, they are wha...