Mrs. And Mr. Mafia

By Canadian_author_13

First story in the 'Mafia' series My hand lowered in horror. I had just hit him. I just fucking hit my "husba... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty Two

Seventeen

169K 3.9K 1K
By Canadian_author_13

I sat at the table eating and everyone was silent. I tried to make small talk but to no avail.

I sighed then got up to leave.
"Emma."
Nikolai called and I turned around. He got up and followed me out of the dining room.

"Why was everyone so quiet?"
I asked. He shrugged and I rolled my eyes.
"So how was your business trip?"
I asked grabbing his hand.

He shrugged again and I sighed.
"Boring and a waste of time."
He replied and I lightly chuckled. We walked up to the bedroom and I sighed.

We sat down on the bed and talked about his boring meeting or whatever for a bit until we both became silent. 

We sat there for awhile, silently until he sighed.
"Lets go for a nap."
He muttered and I nodded. We climbed into bed and he took off his shirt.

I did the same and he slightly chuckled before he pulled me into him.

•*•*•*•*

We lay there tangled up when someone knocked on the door.
"Fuck."
Nikolai muttered and got up. He opened the door and Cooper peaked his head in.

"Oh. You two were, oh. Uh. Any way. Theres some papers you need to tend too, Nikolai."
He said and I rolled my eyes.
"We were only sleeping, Cooper."
Nikolai replied and Coopee rolled his eyes then left.

Nikolai sighed and pulled on his shirt, tossing mine onto the bed.
"I'll be back in a bit, alright?"
He muttered, walking over to me.
"Yeah."
I replied and he pecked my forehead.

He left the bedroom and I sighed, pulling on my shirt.

•*•*•*•

"What are these?!"
Nikolai roared. I jumped and began to walk faster past the office.

The door opened and Cooper sped out and a lamp followed behind him.
"I was just told to give them to you!"
He yelled then sped up after throwing the lamp back into the room.

I raised an eyebrow and Cooper sighed.
"The Swedish sent over papers for an agreement that they own the brothel that they stole and then he got drunk. Then kept re-reading them. And now in a very drunk state he's furious."
He said and I nodded.

Nikolai marched out and Cooper pushed me behind him. What the fuck?

"What the fuck are you doing?"
Nikolai hissed at Cooper.
"Protecting her from your tantrum."
Cooper replied and I stood there silently.
"She's my fucking wife Cooper, not yours. So back off."
Nikolai spat.

Cooper shook his head and moved to the side exposing me. Nikolai grabbed my hand and dragged me away.

I glanced back at Cooper but he strode off.
"That son of a bitch."
Nikolai kept muttering to himself. He dragged me into the bedroom then began pulling back the cover, while taking off his shirt and suit jacket. He stunk of alcohol.

"What are you doing?"
I asked him, as he ran his hands through his hair.
"What the hell does it look like I'm doing?"
He replied and I glared at him.

Ok he was fucking angry.
"Come here."
He hissed his glare set on me. I stood frozen in my spot staring at him and his muscles flexed.

"Come here!"
He yelled and I flinched. I slowly walked over and he pulled me into his chest roughly.

He then shoved me onto the bed and began struggling with his belt.
"Nikolai, I don't want to tonight."
I muttered, trying to get up.

He pushed me back against the bed and I stared at him with wide eyes.
"Nikolai, let go of me."
I ordered as he held me down by my wrists.
"Everythings fine."
He muttered.

I shook my head and he glared at me. He was too drunk. He tried to take my shirt off but I shoved him away.

I tried to stand up but he shoved me back down then crawled over me. He held my hands above my head and I whimpered at his grip.

He released my wrists and began to fumble with my shirt again.

"Stop."
I hissed but he wouldn't.
"Stop Nikolai!"
I shouted. He shoved his lips onto mine and I squirmed under his grasp, as he gripped my wrists again.

"Stop."
I spat turning my head away from him. He began tugging at my pants, and I tried to hit him or kick him.

"Stop it! Please!"
I begged him but he wouldn't listen to me. My anxiety was through the roof and I was scared.

He reached under my shirt and practically ripped off my bra. I winced as the straps snapped on my shoulders.

He threw it on the ground then balled my shirt into his fist, trying to take it off again. I could hear the fabric ripping and I tried to shove him off of me.

"Nikolai stop. Please."
I begged. Someone had to help me, he wasn't going to listen to me and I could barely shove him off.

"Cooper! Ivan! Someone help me! Arthur!"
I screamed at the top of my lungs. Nikolai glared at me with his drunk gaze and I stared at him.

"Do you fucking want him?"
He hissed. Oh god. I shook my head furiously and his face remained the same.

"I'm your husband. Not him."
He hissed and I nodded.
"I know Nikolai. Just please stop."
I replied but he ignored me, once more.

He spread my legs with his knee and I struggled against him.
"Cooper! Please someone help! Arthur! Ivan! Please!"
I screamed.

Nikolai tried to take my pants off again, and wrapped his one hand around my throat, to keep me against the bed. 
"Please Nikolai, stop."

I whispered.

"Someone help!"
I screamed louder. He shoved his lips against mine, obviously trying to silence me and began pulling at my pants harder.

The door handle then began to shake. Thank god. The door burst open and Cooper raced in. He froze at the sight and I stared at him with begging eyes.

COOPER'S POV

Nikolai was obviously pissed I was keeping him from his woman but he needed to see these papers. I was told they were urgent.

I handed him some whiskey and he took it gradually.

He kept re-reading the documents, emptying the bottle then reached for a new one.

"Nikolai stop. What's wrong?"
I asked and he glared at me. Great he was gonna blame me.
"Read these you fucking idiot."
He hissed tossing me the files.

It was a state of agreement saying the Swedish owned the brothel they stole.
"Nikolai, I swear I didn't know that-"
"Shut up!"
He was drunk.
"What are these?!"
He boomed.

I decided it would be best to leave him. I opened the door and Emma began speed walking.

I began to follow her when he whipped a fucking lamp at my head.
"I was just told to give them to you!"
I yelled tossing the lamp back.

I caught up to Emma and she raised an eyebrow at me and I sighed.
"The Swedish sent over papers for an agreement that they own the brothel that they stole and then he got drunk. Then kept re-reading them. And now in a very drunk state he's furious."
I said and she nodded.

Nikolai marched out and I pushed Emma behind me.

"What the fuck are you doing?"
Nikolai hissed.
"Protecting her from your tantrum."
I replied and she stood there silently.
"She's my fucking wife Cooper, not yours. So back off."
Nikolai spat.

I shook my head and moved to the side exposing her. Nikolai grabbed her hand and dragged her away.

I began to stride off worried for Emma when he began yelling. I could barely hear her soft voice. I went into the office and began picking things up.

I turned on the vacuum and began cleaning up the glass from the lamp.

I carried the glass outside then went back in. I made my back to the office when I heard Emma screaming. She was calling for someone to help her. What was he doing?!

I raced towards their room and began pulling at the handle. I then kicked open the door and stepped in. I froze in my spot and stared at them.

He held her throat with one hand while the other was pulling her pants. He was half nude, only his pants left on. 

I met her eyes, they were begging and scared. Nikolai glared at me.
"What do you want?"
He spat. I ran at him and knocked him off of her.

"IVAN!"
I shouted. I punched Nikolai in the jaw as Ivan ran in and pulled me back.

I turned towards Emma, she was sobbing on the bed. I lifted her off the bed and and carried her bridal style out of the room.

Nikolai drunkily shouting after me while Ivan held him back. Unknowing to the situation.

She clutched my neck and I brought her down to Adrien's room. I opened the door and Adrien gasped. I rested Emma on the bed and Adrien ran to her.

"What happened?"
She asked as Emma sobbed into her shoulder.

"He got too fucking drunk and..and tried to..... That sick bastard."
I hissed. How could he do this to her?

Adrien held Emma closer as she sobbed.
"I'll take care of her."
Adrien said softly, stroking Emma's hair and I nodded. I left the room to go help Ivan deal with Nikolai.

I've never seen him get this crazy while drunk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 2.9K 24
"Hi S-sir what Can i g-get for you today?" She Said in a low voice with her head Down. I stod up and lifted her head up with my finger under her chi...
1.4M 39.3K 44
[Originally published in 2018 but deleted twice in 2021] [This is the first book of the "Mrs. Mafia" trilogy] Arabella Bianchi was born into the mafi...
351K 5.7K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
The Arrangement By ❦

Mystery / Thriller

460K 10.1K 48
𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...