My Days With The Creepypastas

By Silent_rhythm

This is a crackfic. This story has been discontinued due to many reasons I'm too lazy to explain here. To mak... More

HEYZ!!!
Doctor's Appointment
BE A NUTELLA PART 1
BE A NUTELLA PART 2
BE A NUTELLA Part 4
The NUTELLA Finale
Shopping Spree
How Not To Go Camping (Limited Edition Guide)

BE A NUTELLA PART 3

64 2 14
By Silent_rhythm

BEN was furious.

With Sally.

With Rhy.

With Jeff.

And especially the ropes.

He had woken up after being unconscious for two hours, only to find that he was strapped to a chair by ropes.

For the past 5 hours or so, he had been trying to rip the ropes that held him prisoner.

Was he being supervised while this was happening?

At the moment, no.

Why?

LJ had been left in charge.

And the monochrome clown had been confident that the midget couldn't and wouldn't escape, so he had went down to the kitchen to get his daily dose of candy.

BEN struggled and fought against the ropes.

And then, he finally ripped through the ropes.

The midget threw the ropes to the side and jumped off of the chair.

But....

We all know that nothing goes right for BEN.

So of course, at that exact moment LJ walked in.

The clown just stood there, staring at the elf with a casual expression fixed on his face.

BEN stood there frozen like a deer in headlights. Then it was like all his senses cane back to him.

He zipped past LJ and ran out the door. And LJ did nothing to stop him.

BEN was really happy.

He was FREE!

That didn't last long.

Because as soon as he turned the first corner, he ran straight into Rhy's leg.

She yelped in surprise and toppled backwards.

BEN shrieked in terror and fell backwards as well.

And before the midget could even blink, he was tied up again and Rhy was carrying him back to her room.

Rhy stomped into her room threw the elf back on the chair and walked back towards the door. But before she walked out, she stopped by the clown who was just standing there with an amused look. She turned to look at him.

Me: Could've done a better job at keeping him in here.

LJ: I could've, but you were behind me.

Me: * huffs *

LJ: (^-^)

Me: Just wait for Toby and Jeff to come back. Then you can brainwash the elf.

LJ: YAY!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

BEN: WHAT?!?!?!?!

And with that, Rhy walked out of the room leaving BEN to stare at LJ in horror.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Toby and Jeff clearly had death wish.

Toby, because he was annoying the heck out of Jeff.

And Jeffy, because he was trying to get a video of Slenderman playing with Barbie dolls in his office.

Oh yea, he had gotten his office back.

He had kicked EJ, Smiley, Masky, and Hoodie out.

Poor guys.

Anyways, Slendy was currently playing with Barbie dolls.

Apparently, Barbie turned evil and was trying to kill Ken while he was trying to show is undying love for her.

Slendy was definitely weird.

Meanwhile Jeff and Toby sat on the windowsill that was behind Slenderp.

Jeff turned the camera to face Slendy and pressed a button to start recording.

Toby covered his mouth with a gloved hand to stifle his constant giggling.

Even Jeff couldn't suppress a slight chuckle.

The camera focused more on Slendy.

Jeff and Toby watched as Slenderp continued to play with his dolls.

Soon, Slendy had gotten bored so he decided to stop. BUT..... he decided to have another Twilight marathon. Yep.

Jeffy and Waffle Boy got some great footage.

Turns out, Slendy had Twilight products all over his office. How nobody noticed this is beyond me. Anyways, Slendy had put on a T-shirt that said ' Team Edward ' on it. He had posters, bed sheets, and even a MUG. Oh, Slender.

Jeff and Toby decided that when the first movie came on that that was their cue to leave. You see, they obviously didn't want to sit there and watch Slendy as he yelled at the TV screen, complaining about how Bella was being stupid.

Toby: Why does he even watch the movies if all he is going to do is yell at Bella?

Jeff: Don't ask me. All I know is that Slenderp has some serious issues.

The two teenage boys snickered as they jumped off of the windowsill, completely forgetting that they were three stories off of the ground.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

~ Meanwhile in the middle of an ocean that is nowhere near the mansion ~

Dark Link was furious with Rhy. 

So was Sonic.

And Glitchy Red.

So was Lost Silver. 

Including Bloody.

And Puppet.

Did we mention Dark?

Yup, unfortunately for the author, they got away from the fangirls on a raft.

 On the bright side, one of them took Dark's hat!

No wonder he was acting like such a grumpy pants....

At that moment, Puppet snickered.

Dark: Why are you snickering?

Puppet: Oh? You didn't hear that?

Dark: Hear what?

Puppet: You seriously didn't hear that?

Dark: I didn't hear anything.

Puppet frowned and looked down at the water. Everyone then suspected that this had something to do with Rhy.

Then all of a sudden, Rhy appeared next to Puppet.

Dark saw her and immediately lunged a her, screaming in a voice full of rage. And he went right through her. Everyone on the raft screamed. Rhy rolled her eyes.

Me: You guys are sissies.

Sonic: H-how?

Me: Did you honestly think that I would be stupid enough to show up on this raft when Dark is out to kill me?

Dark: * groans in pain * We were kind of hoping.....

Me: * huffs * Anyways, don't be mad at me. I actually kind of saved your lives sending you to that island. And no, the volcano wasn't active, but because of my author powers I was able to make it erupt at the right moment. Oh! And this is a hologram.

Bloody: Why did you send us to the island? I honestly wouldn't mind if it wasn't an island full of FANGIRLS.

Me: There is a war going on at the mansion. I timed this perfectly. While the beginning of the war played out, you all would be on that island too busy to get back to the mansion.

Lost Silver: W-why?

Me: Because Smiley and Masky would try to get you on their side. They work fast. They have managed to convince Jane, Herobrine, Grinny, and Kagekao to join their side. I know some of you will join their side as well, but you will lose if you do.

Dark: And how do you know this?

Me: * grins * I've sent a message to an old friend of mine, and I am hoping that she will understand the dire situation I am in.

Dark: * eyes widen * You did not!

Me: Oh yes I did!

Dark: Toby will kill you!

Me: I have slight control over his mind. Besides, when she gets to the mansion,he won't be able to even touch me. That's the way it will be, we will have each other's backs.

Sonic: Wait.... she doesn't mean.....

Dark: Yup....

Sonic: OH COME ON! That crazy woman almost killed me the last time she came!

Me: In her defense, you did set her hair on fire.

Sonic: STILL!

Me: (-_-)

Me: Anyways, so will you join me or not?

Dark: We will think about it...

Me: * smiles * Good enough for me! But in the meanwhile you will stay on this raft until I call for you. Well, Puppet anyways.

Puppet, who had been quiet the whole conversation, spoke up.

Puppet: W-what?

Me: Oh, don't be dumb! You know that you can hear me!

Puppet: Oh... you mean.... you were that voice earlier?!

Me: YUP! (^-^)

Puppet: COOL! (XD)

Dark: They are definitely crazy.

Me: No...

Puppet: We are...

Me and Puppet: InSaNe.

And with that, Rhy disappeared, leaving the poor pastas to make a decision.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

~ While Rhy was talking to the other pastas ~

LJ: So.... how do you guys want to do this? HAHA!

Jeff: I don't know.... how do you turn on the brainwasher?

Toby: I t-think there's a c-certain password t-that we have to t-type in to a-activate it....

LJ: Well, what's the password?

BEN: Guys, really.... you don't have to do this.

That was when LJ had one of his rare genius moments.

LJ: I'VE GOT IT!

Jeff and Toby: WHAT?!

LJ: I forgot....

Jeff: WHAT?! * grabs LJ and starts shaking him *

Toby: Uh, Jeff? M-maybe that's not a g-good idea...

LJ: I REMEMBER NOW!

Toby: Or m-maybe it i-is.

Jeff let go of LJ, and the clown walked over to BEN.

Jeff: What are you doing?

LJ looked at Jeff and grinned mischievously, then he plastered a smile on his face and looked back at BEN.

LJ: BEN, do you think you can hack into the system and put the password in?

BEN: I AM NOT DOING THAT!

LJ: But why not?

BEN: YOU'LL BRAINWASH ME!

LJ: Now I think that's an excuse. What's wrong BEN? Think you won't be able to get the password right?

BEN: Of course I'll get it right! It's just that-

LJ: No. I think you're scared. It's ok, BEN. We all fail sometimes.

BEN: I AM NOT SCARED.

All LJ needed was to add one final nudge.

LJ: It's ok. I understand. It was stupid of me to ask that of you. I know now that your skills won't be able to handle this.

And LJ patted BEN on his head and turned to walk away, smirking.

BEN: UnTiE mE rIgHt NoW! I'LL SHOW YOU! I CAN HACK INTO A SYSTEM AS SIMPLE AS THAT ONE!

LJ turned back around and untied the elf. The midget jumped off of the chair and glitched himself into the machine. In a matter of seconds, the password was typed in and the machine turned on.

Now, some of you may be asking why BEN couldn't just glitch himself out of his binds.

Well, you've got to remember that BEN's IQ isn't that high.

BEN glitched out of the machine and he was smiling smugly.

That is, until LJ and Toby grabbed his arms and tied him down to the chair again.

BEN kicked and screamed.

He yelled insults at LJ.

BEN: YOU TRICKED ME!

LJ: You're the one who fell for it.

The elf yelled in rage.

Jeff placed a hat that was connected to the machine on BEN's head.

And the brainwashing had begun.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Rhy sat outside the mansion, playing with her scissors. She was tossing them into the air and catching them. At one point, one of them somehow got stuck in a tree. Slendy was going to kill her.

But he was going to kill her and resurrect her once he found out who she had invited to the mansion.

???: RHY!!!!!

Well, speak of the devil.

Rhy jumped up and looked around.

She should've looked up.

A body fell on top of hers and she fell to the ground with a yelp.

The person immediately rolled off of Rhy and yanked her up.

And Rhy was pulled into a bone-crushing hug.

Rhy: H-hey....B-brooke? * gasp * I c-can't b-breathe....

Brooke: OH! Sorry! heehee!

Rhy had invited her friend Brooke.

Rhy: Yea, it's ok. As long as you don't do that to anyone else... * mutters * Especially Toby...

Her friend, of course, overheard her.

Brooke: HE'S HERE! WELL DUH, OF COURSE HE'S HERE! BUT STILL! OMGS!

Rhy: Yup... he's going to kill me.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Toby was casually eating his waffles, but then out of nowhere he screamed.

LJ and Jeff: WHAT?! WHAT'S WRONG?!

Toby: * in a moment of panic, he hid under Rhy's bed * She's here... * hisses *

Jeff: Who?

LJ: AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jeff: What?

LJ: Only one person can get him to hide like that!

Jeff: And who's that?

LJ: HAHA! You don't know?

Toby: He was on a killing spree the last time she was here..... * growls *

Jeff: Who's she?!

LJ: Toby's fangirl. AHAHAHAHA!

Toby: * hisses and makes animalistic noises *

Jeff: He has a fangirl?

LJ: Oh, he has tons. But this one got to meet him because she's Rhy's friend. HA!

Toby: * creepy voice * She's come to get me.... she wants to claim me...... my waffles....

LJ: No. Rhy called her here so she can help us win the war.

Toby: I am going to kill Rhy......

LJ: Good luck with that! AHAHAHA!

Toby: * growls *

To be continued.... I'm killing you, aren't I?

A/N: Heehee! So... I added my friend, TicciBrooke , to the story. And she is going to be a crazed fangirl when she doesn't take her meds! HI EMILY!!! HAHA! I FINALLY ADDED YOU TO THE STORY! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
115K 2.6K 52
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...