Beyond Your Imaginations

By NatalieJewellStormHodgson

The year is 2030 and the world has evolved so much. In the war of 2012, so many human caused the annihilation... More

Chapter 1: The raid
Chapter 2: Escape is sweet
Chapter 3: Home sweet cave
Chapter 4: The Bunker.
Chapter 5: Nowhere is safe. Not even home.
Chapter 6: Baring my fangs.
Chapter 7: Jail Break
Chapter 8: Blood lust

Chapter 9: Jailed....Again

5 1 0
By NatalieJewellStormHodgson

Hi everyone, hope you enjoy this week's chapter. Let me know what you think in the comments. Don't forget to vote if you like it, follow me if you want updates and share to your friends.

NJ-SH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked around quickly for an open window or even a door and spotted a double glass door which lead what appeared to be a summer room. I sped towards it and opened the door, which thankfully was unlocked. I dashed in and shut the door quickly before grabbing the pink throw off the chair. I wrapped it around my body and tied it around the back of my neck so it appeared to be a dress.

I left the room looking around the corridor, listening for a voice that would give away a clue as to where Justine may be kept. This appeared to be an area mainly for humans as I could hear them creeping about both upstairs and in the rooms around me. I crept along the corridor, listening in at the doors as I passed.

I continued until I reached a small set of stairs which led up to the upper floor. I crept up it, keeping an eye out for anyone who may come by. When I reached the top, I could just hear a small sob from the other end of the corridor. I ran as quiet as I could, keeping to the walls to avoid creaks from floorboards. I arrived at a door where, I could clearly hear a woman crying, and I hoped it would be Justine.

I grabbed the door handle and was just about to open it when a hand pressed against my mouth and pulled me away from the door. I tried to kick out when an arm wrapped around my waist and yanked me away, my mouth still covered so I couldn't scream or anything. I was pulled back down the corridor and down the stairs, whilst all the humans remained oblivious. I was practically carried down the stairs and dragged back to the lounge where the two brothers were sat.

"So glad to have you back. Did you have fun exploring?" The younger brother replied.

I glared at him as he stood up and waltzed over to me with an arrogant look on his face. As he reached me, the vampire who had hold of me let goo and backed away. I stumbled slightly and right into his hand which slapped me hard across the face. I stumbled sideways into the coffee table before being yanked up roughly and shoved back into one of the vampires.

"I want her locked up securely this time. No-one goes to her but me, do you hear?" He ordered.

I was handcuffed from behind and pulled along by my arm back to the jail cellar and locked up on the far wall in shackles. The makeshift dress was removed and I was left there in nothing but a vest top and underwear yet again. Ass-holes!

I struggled against the shackles but they weren't giving way at all. I slumped down the wall in frustration at myself, knowing I could have escaped if I hadn't gone to attack that poor woman.

I was left there for hours, with nothing to do and my arms going dead with nothing to relieve the pain of numbness. I watched the sky turn dark from the small window, as well as when the rain started to pour down outside. The room turned black in the dark, and it was starting to turn cold. But this was no different to living in a cavern for 18 years. I could probably sleep if it weren't for the fact that I was cuffed to the wall.

That's when I heard a scream so shrill it felt like my ears would burst. And it was heading this way. I looked to the door just as the lights flicked on and the room was lit up so bright I flinched away as I was momentarily blinded. When my eyes had almost adjusted, I looked up to see what was happening and what I saw made me almost yank my arms out of their sockets.

Crystal was being dragged into the cell next to me as she weakly struggled against her captors. Dave was at the other side being dragged by his feet unconscious and bleeding from his head. There was 5 vampire in all including my captor who was now staring at my from my cell door.

"Crystal, don't struggle." I managed to say, my voice breaking at the end.

I swallowed even though it wouldn't help the fact my throat was dry. She looked over at me and froze when she saw the state I was in, allowing them to lock her in and for her not to get hurt any more than what she was already. My eyes levelled with the fucktard stood at the door of my cell. I really needed to give him a name.

"You are their leader, I take it?" He queried, opening the door and waltzing in smugly.

I noticed he was carrying a bag which he dumped on the floor not far from me.

"They trust my judgement, that is all." I replied, not giving anything away.

"So they follow you because I guess you are used to visiting our civilisation and they aren't." he grinned.

"That's not why, I'm better at fighting your kind."

"Hardly surprising though is it? Considering what you are?"

I glared at him, before swinging my legs up and catching his head between my thighs, clenching them as hard as I could. I could feel him grip my legs with his hands and attempt to pull me off of him, which he failed. Or I thought he did until I felt something pierce the inside of my thigh and I instinctively let go and my legs tried to fall back to the floor.

However he had hold of me as he removed his fangs from my leg and grinned over at me, my blood smeared around his lips and trailing down my leg. He stepped towards me, force my legs to the either side of him as he bent to whisper in my ear.

"I know what you are, but I guess they don't. That gives me the advantage." He pulled away slightly. "Now be a good girl and get dressed or the young girl gets it." He ordered.

He unlocked my shackles and allowed me to fall to the floor in a heap, before picking up the bag and thrusting it into my chest. I glared at him with all the hatred I could muster, before emptying the contents of the bag on the floor. I stepped out of the underwear I was wearing and into the fresh set that was in the bag, all the while keeping eye contact with the tick. I almost smirked despite myself when his eyes widened ever so slightly as I yanked off the vest top leaving my top half bare. I yanked on the trousers that were on the floor, then slipped on the white long sleeved t-shirt. After I was finished, I crossed my arms across my chest and glared at him.

"Happy now?" I asked sarcastically.

"Extremely."

He moved towards me and pushed me hard against the wall before redoing the shackles around my wrists. This time however, he lengthened the chain so I could at least sit on the floor. I continued to glare at him as he removed the clothes from the cell and locked the door. All the vamps left the room then, turning off the lights as they went. I looked over at crystal, who was now sobbing in the corner but she didn't seem to chained up like me.

"What happened out there?"

"It was horrible." She whimpered.

She was sobbing even harder now which made me sympathetic to her, but not enough to drop the subject.

"I need to know so I can get an idea of their reach of power?"

"Well, dave led me through the woods after we fell out of the van, but as night fell, we managed to find an abandoned tunnel entrance. We were going to camp there, but it was an ambush. Dave was thrown around before he fell....and ....and they.... They." And with that she cried into her arms.

"Did they violate you?" I asked bluntly.

I winced at my own question, I maybe should have sugar coated it but it seemed like it didn't matter anyway, as she quickly shook her head.

"No, but they used me to feed on the way back here. It hurt so much Mya." she cried out, coming over to the bars in between us.

"I wish I could comfort you, but I don't think any of us is going to get it easy. However, I promise you I will try and take any punishment made for you. I will get you out of here alive even if it costs my life."

"You cant! All of us have to make it back alive." She almost shouted.

"As long as you and Justine are safe, that's my priority." I stared her straight in the face until she looked away.

"I'm sorry Crystal, but the chances of us all getting out alive is non-existent. And as much as I wish things were different, they aren't and I have to look at things logically. Besides, its doubtful we can escape any time soon anyway. Justine is at the other end of the property, and Dave not going anywhere soon with his injuries."

"I understand." she murmured quietly.

I watched as she sulked back into the corner and cling to her knees for either warmth of self-comfort. I rolled my eyes back at myself, mentally cursing myself mainly because I probably should have been nicer.

Shortly after, I could hear a soft snore come from Crystal as she slowly started to slump over in the corner. I looked over to where I could see Dave silhouette and it seemed like he was still breathing for now. I was dreading tomorrow. I stayed up most of the night watching over them like a guardian whilst trying herd not to imagine all the awful stuff that could happen to us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178 1 17
I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE, THE MEDIA OR THE CAUSE OF YOU NOT READING THE MATURE CONTENT WARNING. MATURE CONTENT IN THIS STORY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
353 40 19
For hundreds of years the battle between Humans, Werewolves, and Vampires raged on around the world. Humans had been segregated, separated from the o...
458K 17K 34
A war that lasted 25 years and happened 50 years ago, has brought the world to where it is today in 2100. Vampires were discovered to exist in 2025...
3K 130 33
Sery, a mere 22 year old vampyre; living in the 21st century, is the last pure blood of her kind. Meaning she now has to face the world- full of huma...