Steve's Minecraft Story

By XxProWilliamxX

After Steve's parents died everything changed. Steve goes to Minecraft University where he finds himself welc... More

Proluge
Chapter 1 Mining Tips
Chapter 2 Wake Up
Chapter 3 Making A Plan
Notice
Chapter 4 Talking to the Proffeser
Steve's Sceheule
Chapter 5 Archery
Chapter 6 New Record
Chapter 7 Popularity
Chapter 8 The Battle
Chapter 9 Revenge
Chapter 10 Potion Explosion
Chapter 11 Suspended
Chapter 12 The Fight
Chapter 13 Moving Out
Part 2 Chapter 1 Moving In
Chapter 2 Spying...
Chapter 3 Where am I?
Chapter 4 Escaping
Chapter 5 Where's Bill?
Chapter 6 ...
Part 3 Chapter 1 A New Beginning
Chapter 2 Stronghold
Chapter 3 Lets Finish This
Chapter 4 Joe's Army
Chapter 5 The Plan...
Chapter 6 Getting Ready
Should I Continue? + Update
Discontinuing...

Chapter 7 Joe's Castle

27 2 0
By XxProWilliamxX

Me and Rose looked around for a while to find something in the field where there seems to be a castle. The castle had a big J for their flag. "That has to be Joe's castle because of the J on the flag" I told Rose. She nodded her head. We went up a hill right by the castle. It was a beautiful view up here. The castle had a roof and guards up in the guard tower. They had a tnt cannon on the guard towers. "So where do we start?" Rose asked. I replied "I'm thinking we try to get the guards down first with our bows. After their down, we have to lower the gate that's held up by some wires. We cut down the wires and go straight in." "But what about the armored guards? They have armor and the arrows aren't strong enough to break through." Rose asked. She had a good point. I had to think for a moment. "Our wither will take care of them after." I said. 

I finally updated! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.9K 44
A 14 year old Hardcore Punk kid has been working with animals all his life, traveling across the world to help save and protect them. His grandfather...
60.7K 2.6K 52
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...
88.8K 3.2K 54
On October 31 1981 the Potter family's lives were forever changed. Harry James Potter became the boy-who-lived, but that was not the only thing to h...
7.3K 195 40
Transmigrating into a Yuri-themed Xianxia world, Ye Anping found himself as an unnamed cannon fodder with poor cultivation aptitude, a cannon fodder...