Chapter 3 Lets Finish This

I teleported to the end. I spawned outside the end. I could parkour to some blocks. I jumped and landed. I got up and looked around. No where to climb. Come on Steve think. I know. I need to kill an enderman and hope it will drop an enderpearl. I saw one next to me. I hit it and attacked me. I killed it with 5 hits. I got a pearl. I threw it and teleported up. Not again. Joe. Why was he here? "I've been expecting you Steve. My dragon and I will kill you. You have no chance." He was right. All I had was a iron sword and some armor. I didnt have a bow. Didnt have a pick axe. I just need to kill a bunch of enderman. Joe was chasing me. I killed 5 with out getting caught. And 3 more.
-----3 minuets later-----
I got rid of the crystals. Now I had to go for the dragon first. When ever he swooped down I would jump and hit him. I killed him. All his dropings fell and picked them up. Now I had to defeat Joe, once and for all. He had full iron armor. "You killed my dragon! Ill go hard on you. Come at me bro!" He shouted at me. I took a hit out of him. He swung and missed. I swung around and hit him. He ran after me. I ran twoard the obsidion. I did a backflip on the wall and hit him in the back. He had a bow. He shot me and I went far back. I got up but Joe shot me again. That flew me right to the edge of the end. He drew his sword at me. "Any last words Steve?" "Yeah I do. I looked at your book. Herobrines brother.
-----Flashback----
I picked up a book off the floor inn the library. It was titled Herobrines Brother. I skimmed through the pages and found a name. Joe. "Joe was a very dangerous person. Some say he murdered Steves mom and dad. It was not from a mob attack. He died from..." Just then my grandpa had told me to we had to go home.
----End of Flashback----
"You killed my parents. And now I will kill you, you MURDER!!!" I flipped him over me and he fell. Screaming. I got up and jumped in the portal home...