Beauty and the Beast - Sequel...

Por KaylaB_95

So far Sara's life has been turned upside down. She's been thrown into the middle of the supernatural world a... Más

Author's note!
Chapter 1 - Are you angry?
Chapter 2 - Deaths at a Funeral?
Chapter 3 - You wont leave me?
Chapter 4 - Forgive and forget?
Chapter 5 - What have you done?
Chapter 6 - Scared of my feelings
Chapter 7 - Overly emotional, highly hormonal teenage vampire...
Chapter 8 - To feel or not to feel?
Chapter 9 - Switch on... Or off?
Chapter 10 - Girls night
Chapter 11 - I care...
Chapter 12 - Heat?
Chapter 13 - I'm sorry...
Chapter 14 - The start
Chapter 15 - A new power and a death
Chapter 16 - Silas awaits
Chapter 17 - It's only the beginning
Chapter 18 - Bonnie, you're acting insane
Chapter 19 - Bloody hell
Chapter 20 - Not yet anyway
Authors note ^^
Chapter 21 - So glad you're here
Chapter 22 - Can I have this dance?
Chapter 23 - One day
Chapter 24 - Intervention?
Chapter 26 - "This world or my old one"
Chapter 27 - No one mentioned playing fair
Chapter 28 - The perfect gentleman
Chapter 29 - Sissy! - Mark!
Chapter 30 - At least I've never been easy
Chapter 31 - Does that make me selfish?
Chpater 31 - Goodbye Mark

Chapter 25 - We have a deal

12.1K 268 52
Por KaylaB_95

-//- Sarafina's pov -//- 

"So Elena is back?" 

"Yeah! Stefan said she snapped out of it when she thought Matt died" 

A small intake of breath brushed past my lips, a form of queasiness settling in the pit of my gut "Yeah, I'm personally not all too happy about that" I admitted with another huff of air. 

"Me either, but it worked... Which I'm thankful for"

I had to admit, I was glad it worked too, partially. Before I could reply her voice ran through my ears once more.

"So, when you get your sweet behind out of bed, join us at the grill"

A chuckle rumbled up through my throat, shaking my head as I murmured "Got it, Bye Caroline"

A light giggle sounded out from my bed, dropping my phone into my pocket I turned round, eyes narrowing at the brunette on my bed. She grinned brightly up at me "Poor naive Caroline, she really is the pushover of the group" She taunted, running her index finger along the seam of my pillow. 

I frowned, crossing my arms over my chest "Caroline isn’t a push over, Katherine" I countered, with a roll of my eyes. She continued to grin at me, large brown eyes full of mischief. I wanted her out of my room, I didn’t want anyone knowing that we had spoken. I took a few steps towards my bed "Okay, so onto why I asked you here, I have a plan..." I paused, making sure she was listening "And I think both of us will benefit from it"

Her eyes flared with interest, her hands removed themselves from my pillows as she sat up straight, staring at me with curiosity "I'm listening..." 

~ time skip ~ 

Katherine had positioned herself by my bedroom window, her expression passive as she looked out onto the neighbouring forest. Slowly, a smirk graced her lips, she turned to face me "Well Miss Serri... I do believe we have a deal" 

I smirked back, arms still loosely crossed over my chest. A frown soon made its way onto my face "You understand what I can and can't do right?" I warned her, I couldn’t let people know what I was up to, if anyone found out, they would stop her, that’s for sure. 

"Yes I understand fully well you don’t want your little friends finding out" She replied, opening up my balcony letting a cool breeze dance around my room. She chuckled softly "I have to say I think this plan will go down a treat" She turned her head slightly to look at me from over her shoulder, a sly grin pulling at the corner of her lips "Your almost as vindictive as I am" 

I couldn’t stop the roll of my eyes "I'll take that as a compliment" I muttered sarcastically, my gaze moved over to the clock on my wall "But now I have to go" I turned away from her, grabbing my coat and slipping it on "Have fun doing whatever you do Katherine."

~

-//- Third Person -//- 

Three girls sat on a table situated in the middle of the grill, two brunettes and one blonde. Covering the table was an arrangement of invites and envelopes. Caroline, the blonde, smiled at the both of them, holding out her hand “Stamp, please.” Elena slipped her hand from under the table to grab a stamp, handing it over to her. Caroline flashed another smile “Thank you”

Elena rolled brown eyes, a heavy sigh passing her lips “You don't have to pretend to be nice to me, Caroline. I know this is just a ploy to keep me distracted” She muttered, be it a little sourly. 

Caroline completely ignored the comment, eyeing up the two girls. Elena looked bored, gently prodding the corner of an envelope. Sarafina was concentrating as she span a pen in her fingers, smirking when she managed to get it to twirl continuously for three rounds. The blonde raised her brows “You two are done? I'm only on my second batch” 

Sarafina shrugged her left shoulder, not bothering to move her gaze away from the pen in her palm “I have a second cousin in Tennessee... Everyone else is dead or in Europe” Her tone was bland, though a slight flicker in her eyes showed that it was a hard concept to talk about. 

Clearing her throat Caroline asked “Stamp please” once the stamp was in her hand she looked to Elena “And you?” 

“We have family friends in Denver” Elena muttered, still prodding at the envelope “Other than that, no one cares that I'm graduating. And to be honest, neither do I” A heavy sigh soon passing her lips as she finished her sentence. 

Caroline seemed utterly annoyed and a little devastated that the two didn’t seem as perky as herself for the graduation. But she knew they were both having a hard time, Elena had just got her emotions back and Sara just seemed off with everything. “You know, that's how you feel now, but once you get through this hating Katherine phase...” 

As if a switch clicked on in Elena's mind, her expression soon lightened eyes flickering with obsessive interest “Wait. Do you know where Katherine is?” She asked, leaning forward in her chair. 

“No…” Caroline breathed with a frown “Why would I know where she is?” 

Elena shook her head “Yeah, but Caroline, if you did, you would tell me, right?” Her tone turned eager, she needed to know where Katherine was, she just needed to. 

Caroline scowled, giving her a stern expression as she stated “Elena, you're obsessing” 

Elena leant further over the table, her elbows resting on the papers “Caroline, listen to me.” Her eyes narrowed, lips pursed “If you know where Katherine is, you have to tell me” 

“I don't Elena...” Caroline snapped, brows furrowing as she grumbled “Chill.” 

Elena nodded her head, seeming to have snapped out of her sudden mood change. As she rested back into her seat she looked over to the other brunette, as if someone clicked their fingers she was back in her fixated mood “What about you?” She asked in a rushed manor, her left hand grabbing Sara’s right “Do you know where Katherine is?” 

Sarafina looked at her, cerulean orbs colliding with chocolate brown, her expression was one of thought, she suddenly throw her free hand in the air, index finger pointing to the ceiling “Oh yeah, you know what” Her voice taking on a perky edge “She was in my bedroom this morning we had a proper good chat” She mocked, with a sarcastic grin and a roll of her eyes. 

Elena snatched her hand away, expression turning bitter. Caroline sighed, shaking her head like a exhausted parent “Sara, that’s not helping” 

Sarafina shrugged her shoulders, going back to spinning the pen. A discreet smirk curving at the corner of her lips. 

~

-//- Sarafina’s pov -//-  

I sat on one of the bar stools, Matt, Caroline and Rebekah with me. The first to I was happy with, the last on the other hand, I wasn’t exactly jumping for joy. As I took a sip of my drink a drumming on the roof sounded out, meaning that rain was falling, and from the sound of it, a lot. Caroline’s pretty features scrunched up as she looked at the ceiling “Is it supposed to rain tonight?” 

Rebekah scoffed, looking at her with a raised eyebrow “Do I look like a meteorologist?” 

Caroline and I rolled our eyes at her remark, I still didn’t understand why we were putting up with her. Though as if we all had a single thought we turned our stares onto Elena, my so called best friend was throwing darts at the board, quite vigorously if I might add.  

“Someone needs to do something, before she explodes” Caroline muttered, leaning against the bar. 

Rebekah flicked her hair over her shoulder “I got this” 

I watched as she sashayed over to Elena, I scoffed rolling my eyes receiving an amused glance from Matt. I smiled up at him, moving so I could rest my head on his shoulder, his arm snaking around my waist. I was still overthinking the whole fact about not being a vampire any more, I didn’t know whether I was happy or terrified. Especially considering my life was still connected to Hayley’s and that witch girl. I sighed heavily, shaking my head. I couldn’t get into all of that right now, graduation was coming up and I needed to at least try for Caroline. 

I soon felt myself be pulled over to Elena, Caroline’s hand wrapped around my wrist. As we got closer I just managed to hear “Look, Rebekah, I get that we had our Thelma and Louise thing back when I had my humanity off, but let me make one thing clear... We're not friends” I smirked at that, at least Elena had realised she needed to get better company. 

Caroline stepped forward, frowning as she asked “What about us? Are we still friends? All those things you said when your humanity was off, is that how you really feel?” I glanced up at her, I knew she was still feeling down about what Elena had said, me on the other hand, I'm pretty sure I’ve shrugged them off… Maybe. 

“Caroline, I really don't feel like going down memory lane” Elena muttered, throwing her final dart, hitting bull’s-eye. 

Caroline crossed her arms, releasing my wrist in the process “Well, what about when you said, and I quote, "you're a repulsive, blood-sucking, control freak monster"?” She made her voice shift slightly higher, trying to impersonate the brunette in front of us “Did you really mean those things?” She questioned, her eyes narrowing slightly. 

Elena shook her head, crossing her own arms “If you're waiting for an apology, you're not gonna get one. I can't let myself feel bad, because if I feel bad, then I feel everything, and... We've all seen how well I handle that” She rolled her eyes dramatically. 

Before Caroline could reply we were shrouded in darkness, once again I felt Caroline grip my wrist, pulling me outside. Everyone else following ys, Rebekah moved in a complete circle “The power's completely out”

“You don’t say” I grumbled, though I was starting to worry, surely something was going on, never had the whole town lost power before. 

Caroline let go of me, pulling her phone out of her pocket and walking away “I’ll call my mom! Maybe she knows what's going on…” 

As I watched her walk away, I looked to the others, instantly noticing that Elena was no longer with them. Rebekah seeing that she was now the only one with a certain amount of control, she ushered myself and Matt back into the grill. 

I came to a stop as they both walked towards the bar, I frowned, perhaps I should call Stefan. He would know what was going on, surely… Turning around I yelped when I stepped into someone’s chest, stumbling backwards hands gripped my waist steadying me. 

“Hello darling” 

I froze at the voice, my head jarring upwards to look into the mischievous dark eyes that belonged to the dead original. Though a gasp behind me told me everything I needed to know, Rebekah and Matt was able to see him too. I swallowed the lump in my throat, eyes wide. He released his hands from my hips, chuckling down at my shocked expression, he feigned a pained look “Oh I see… Can’t talk to your dead friend whilst the living ones are around” He chuckled again, leaning close to my face “Don’t worry I won’t be dead for long” He whispered, eyes turning ecstatic. 

I took a deep breath, trying to grasp my bearings “W-What?” I stuttered out. 

Kol chuckled, the noise deep and melodic “Bonnie, your witch friend she’s doing the spell” He cooed, twirling a piece of my hair in his fingers. 

“Crap...” Rebekah murmured from behind me. 

Without replying to him I slipped my hand into my pocket, pulling out my mobile I dialled a number, quickly putting it to my ear I muttered “We have a problem”

~

I turned round when Caroline appeared beside me, she sent me an expectant look, her hand on her hip “Ready?” 

My brows furrowed “For?” I asked with a confused slant of my head. 

She rolled her eyes at me, slipping her arm into my own “I just got a call from Damon, apparently Bonnies in the school so he said we should go look inside whilst he and Elena looks out” She explained whilst she started to pull me towards the door, my eyes wandered round, no sigh of Kol. 

I gave a nod of my head, throwing a look over my shoulder to Rebekah “Okay, can you stay here with Matt?” I asked her, sending a pointed look. I knew she wouldn’t say no, she was practically obsessed with him, I guess when the Mikaelsons fancied someone it was go big or go home. 

Matt groaned from his seat at the bar, elbows resting on the side “I don’t need a baby sitter Sara” He argued, narrowing his bright eyes at me. 

Before I could retort that he actually did, Rebekah answered “Of course” She gave a strong nod of her head. I offered her a minute smile, turning back to Caroline who was really pulling me out of the room. I allowed to her of course, thinking that she just wanted to stop Bonnie before it was too late. 

~

-//- Third person -//- 

Stefan walked down the corridor of the school, two figures moving up ahead. He smiled slightly seeing that it was Caroline and Sarafina “Hey!” He called out, making them both come to a stop, turning to look at him. “There you are… Any luck?” He asked, a slight frown ever present on his broody features. 

Caroline shook her head, nose scrunching up in frustration “We searched the whole school. She should be here” She grunted, throwing her arms out as she looked around at all of the lockers. As she came to a stop to pout at Stefan, a noise resounded around the halls, making all three of them freeze. 

“What was that?” Sarafina muttered, subconsciously stepping towards the two vampires, her body knowing she was excruciatingly vulnerable. 

Stefan shrugged his shoulder, heading towards the room the noise came from, specifically the cold room in the cafeteria. “Hmm…” He muttered “Ice is melting” 

Caroline stepped further into the room “It just doesn't make any sense.” She snapped, walking around the room “This is the centre of the triangle. If she's gonna do the spell, she has to do it here. This is where they should be” She hissed in a frustrated manor.

Stefan shook his head “Actually, I think we're in the right place” The two girls turned to look at him curiously, his index finger pointed to the ground as he stared back at them “Just the wrong elevation” 

~

As the trio walked through the cellar hallways a sharp scream ricocheted against the walls, Stefan grabbed a hold of Sarafina, scooping her into his arms as he used his vampire speed to get to where the scream came from. Once they entered the circular cave he placed her down, rushing towards Bonnie who knelt in the centre, gripping a hold of her head “Bonnie. Bonnie, what happened?” He called to her, bending down at her side.

“Katherine.” Bonnie groaned, eyes clenched shut “Find Katherine. We're linked” 

Caroline bent down beside her “Then unlink her” She suggested, her hand supporting her back. She turned to look at Stefan “You go. We'll stay with Bonnie” Stefan looked as if he was going to protest but as the blonde sent him a look, he nodded his head, disappearing from view. 

Sarafina watched as Bonnie started to mutter a few words, eyes closed, she took a deep breath her expression no longer pained. Sara moved over to her, placing her hand on her arm “Bonnie, are you ok?” She asked softly, concern bright in her cerulean eyes. 

Bonnie nodded “Yeah, now that I unlinked her” She muttered, running a hand through her black hair. 

“What are you doing down here?” Sarafina questioned, a shiver running down her back at the feeling of being underground. 

Bonnie looked up at her, lips pursing as she gently admitted “Waiting for Qetsiyah” 

Caroline moved away from her lounged position on the wall “You might be waiting a while... Qetsiyah's not coming, Bonnie” As she spoke her voice distorted, becoming husky and masculine. 

Bonnie gasped, eyes becoming wide and saucer like “But... I saw Caroline… How? I thought you couldn't get inside my head” She snapped, her voice turning high. 

“Oh my god” Sarafina breathed as she took stumbled steps backwards, her legs trembling as she stared at the now mutilated looking man. 

Silas chuckled, circling the dark haired witch “That's what I wanted you to think. I can make you see whatever I want you to see.” His voice was dark and alluring “Am I a disfigured monster? Of course not.” He scoffed, suddenly looking like Damon “A monster is what I wanted you to see. That's the beauty of all this.” He laughed, throwing his arms out. He soon shifted to Matt “You have no idea who I am.” 

“Or what I look like.” His voice was now feminine, Sara looking into a reflection of herself as he transformed into her “Or how deep I am inside of your head. You thought that you were more powerful than me? I'm stronger than you can imagine.” Sarafina trembled as she watched a carbon copy of herself, her voice dark, manipulative. “I defeated the hunter's curse in minutes. You thought that you could betray me. You can't. I will always be one step ahead” He laughed, turning back into the disfigured man. 

Bonnie staggered away “Stay away from me!” She snapped, bottom lip trembling. 

Silas transformed back into Caroline, her laughter hitting the air “Gladly” She mocked “Once you finish the spell. Then when the veil is dropped completely, I can take the cure. I just want to pass on, Bonnie. I'll even let you kill me. I'll be out of your life for good” she pressured, stepping closer to her. 

Sarafina shook her head “But every dead supernatural creature will be roaming the earth!” She countered, eyes flickering between the two witches. 

Silas smirked over at the blue eyed girl “Well, if she doesn’t help me, I'll be roaming the earth” He threatened, Caroline’s voice becoming cold and harsh. 

“I was never gonna drop the veil” Bonnie murmured, sticking her chin up in the air in a strong fashion. 

Silas chuckled once again, he stepped closer to her, like a tiger stalking its prey  “I'm curious… What was your plan?” He asked, lips curling into a smirk “Pow-wow with Qetsiyah?” He rolled his eyes “Brainstorm ways to put me down?” He snorted, pointing his finger at her “Qetsiyah's not coming. She wants me on the other side with her. For eternity…” 

“Bonnie? Sara!?” 

Sarafina looked over to the entrance to the cave, her mouth ran dry but a little bit of hope fluttered into her “D-Damon” She breathed. 

Silas sneered “That sounds familiar…” In a flick of a wrist he was now Alaric, he chuckled the laugh smooth “Maybe Damon will convince you” 

Bonnie stepped towards him, eyes flaring “I won't let you-“

“You won't let me what?” Silas asked, slanting his head “You feel that, Bonnie? The air. Thinning. Barely enough to breathe” Bonnie collapsed to the ground, clutching at her throat as she gasped for air, clawing at the ground as she started to fit. Silas watched in amusement, before he turned to look at Sara. “Pathetically human” He mocked, with a raise of his left brow. 

Sarafina froze, her muscles stiffening, she felt as if her throat was closing up, air no longer being able to transfer to her lungs. It wasn’t long before her eyes rolled back into her head, muscles twitching as she fell unconscious in a heap on the floor. 

Silas watched as the two girls gasped and twitched for air, chuckling he turned his back on them, stalking into the tunnels, searching for new prey. 

~

As the two girls writhed on the ground, Bonnie felt a hand on her shoulder. The young witch looked up into the eyes of her grandparent, Sheila smiled down at her “Bonnie. This isn't real, Bonnie.” She breathed, eyes becoming stern “Feel the air in your lungs, break through” 

“Silas?”

Sheila laughed gruffly, shaking her head “Would Silas try and save your life?” She asked with a raise of her eyebrow “Now, breathe, child…” When Bonnie took a deep breath she smiled “There” 

Bonnie’s eyes didn’t linger on her grandmother for long, as she rushed over to her dying friend on the ground “Sara!” She cried, shaking the brunettes shoulder “Listen, it’s okay, it’s all in your head, it’s in your head!” She snapped loudly. Sara let out a large gasp, the colour instantly coming back to her face as she rolled onto her back, hand clasped to her chest as she looked up at the ceiling. 

Bonnie turned back to Sheila, a weak smile on her lips “I was so worried about you”

“I know but I’m okay” Shelia replied, placing her hand onto her shoulder “I've been watching over you”

Bonnie’s eyes started to well up “I messed up. I’m sorry” She cried, bottom lip trembling as she looked at her older relative. 

Sheila brought her in for a brief hug “You can still stop Silas” 

“No, I can't” Bonnie opposed, with a sad shake of her head “Qetsiyah was able to immobilize him so he couldn't feed and get into people's heads. I don't know how to do that. I don't know how to put him down” She frowned, forehead crinkled as she cried out in distress. 

Sheila nodded her head, placing her hands onto her shoulders “You can do that. Expression is the manifestation of your will. You can do anything. I don't like it, but sometimes, there are no choices. But you are strong enough. You can do this” She murmured, never breaking eyes contact once. 

~

Damon faltered in his steps as he stumbled across Alaric. Ric smiled “Whoa.” He put his arms up in surrender on seeing Damon’s angry look “It's just me. I called Stefan. He's heading for Elena” Hew told him, using his thumb to indicate behind him “Did you find Silas?” He asked, brown eyes intently looking at the black haired vampire. 

“Yup” Damon muttered, eyes transforming into their blackened state. He dashed at him, pinning his so called friend to the wall, fangs bared as he let out a growl.

Alaric struggled in his hold “Damon, it's me!” He shouted, his hands grasping at Damon’s. 

Damon shook his head, expression furious “No, you're not. I've spent more time in these tunnels than I care to admit and there's no way you just came from the school. Your mind games don't work on me, Silas” 

As he finished his sentence Bonnie arrived, hands out as she walked forward, a strong wind rushing through the tunnels “I may not be able to kill you, but I will stop you” She growled, expression fierce “I will make the blood clot in your veins. I will make every bone, muscle, and joint in your body turn to stone” 

Alaric let out a groan, his body becoming stiff as he skin started to become grey and hard. Damon released his grasp on him, taking a step backwards “What the hell is happening?” 

“He can't hide behind his mind control anymore” Bonnie murmured, eyes harsh “He's becoming his true self”

Sarafina finally appeared from around the corner, appearance scared “Who exactly might his true self be?” She asked lowly, making them both turn to look at her. 

Bonnie shrugged her shoulders, looking back to the now statue of a man “I guess we'll never know” 

~

Stefan soon turned up, the trio, plus the statue was out in the car park, he wandered over to them, sending them all a confused look. Bonnie looked at the two Salvatore’s “You need to get rid of Silas's body”

Damon rolled his eyes, crossing his arms as he did so “Well, there's a slight problem, Medusa. Even though you turned him into stone, if he gets one more drop of blood, he's back to his old mind tricks” His eyebrows rose as he looked down at her, still clad in his leather jacket. 

Stefan nodded his head slowly “All right. So, let's do what we should've done to Klau-“ He flattered in his words, looking down at the brunette who sat perched on the bumper of the car, though she looked a million miles away he still felt the need to apologise “Sorry…” He turned his gaze back to the other two “Let's drop his body in the middle of the ocean” 

Sarafina finally looked up from inspecting her nails, she let out a gasp. Pushing herself off the car she jogged over to two people that had appeared “Jere?” She chimed out happily, jumping into the awaiting arms of the younger boy. 

Jeremy gilbert chuckled, shaking his head as he pulled her into a hug “Sara!” He chimed back in an equally perky voice, his lips curving into a smile. 

Elena was smiling brightly, she turned to the young witch “Bonnie... I don't know what to say” She breathed lowly. 

“You don't have to say anything” Bonnie replied, slightly smiling. 

Elena shook her head, stepping closer to her “I was so horrible to you”

Bonnie shrugged her shoulders “You weren't you. I know what that's like, I wasn't me for a long time” She laughed gently “We can talk about that later” Her eyes wandered over to Jeremy “You got some catching up to do”

Jeremy released his arms from Sarafina’s frame, smiling over at her “Thank you Bonnie”

Bonnie smiled back at him, dipping her head into a nod “I'll give you guys as much time as I can... But I have to go put the veil back up” 

Stefan nodded his head in agreement “I should make sure Kol’s body is somewhere safe until the veil goes back up” He turned to walk away, but stopped when Elena's arm gripped a hold of his.

“Stefan…”

He gently shrugged her hold off, looking over his shoulder he offered a tiny smile “Welcome back” He then continued to walk away, not bothering to look back. 

Elena watched him leave, before turning to Damon “There isn't enough time” She murmured, looking down at the ground. 

“It'll never be enough time” Damon replied in a strong tone, though his eyes wavered with the complete opposite. 

Elena stepped towards him, looking guilt ridden “Damon, I'm sorry-“

Damon shook his head “Stop.” He pretested raising a hand “The most important thing right now is Jeremy. And saying good-bye” 

 ~

-//- Sarafina's pov -//- 

As Stefan walked away I had slipped after him, jogging the few feet until I was at his side. I smiled slightly, though with every flicker of shadow, or call throughout the woods I flinched. Jaw clenched my breathing came out in pants, I was petrified that Silas would randomly pop up, showing me my greatest fears, getting inside my head and spilling out my fears and needs. 

As a hand was placed on my lower back I yelped, jerking away from the contact. Stefan looked at me with concerned green eyes, he took a small step towards me “Sara he's gone” He breathed in a gentle soothing manor. 

I shook my head, muscles tightening, hands balling up into fists “No he isn’t” I protested with a purse of lips and a scowl “He's in my head, I can't get him out, and I am terrified Stefan” I admitted, feeling a little relieved getting it off my chest. 

A laughter from behind us made my whole body tense “You... Terrified, you have got to be kidding me” The voice mocked, another laughter soon following. 

I froze looking up at Stefan's face, the Salvatore looked down at me, a warm smile appearing on his lips, eyes shining with happiness. With that look I spun round, chocolate curls floating out behind me. My mouth fell agape, tears pricking at the corners of my eyes, taking in a shaky breath I whispered… 

“Kyle”

~

~~

~

Heyy... I know its been super long since I've posted, but if anyone saw my status update thingy you would understand why. I know this is kind of short, but I hope it was the least bit enjoyable. I have started to jot up ideas for the next few chapters, completely original no following of the series. 

 Well please comment/vote ^^ <3 

I hope to get my muse back soon! 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

253K 7.9K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...
644K 15.6K 61
Rory Forbes, Caroline Forbes' sister, never knew what she was walking into when she came back to Mystic Falls. She had no idea about everything that...
248 21 10
This story starts Season 2 of tvd. Season two- Payton Johnson has been abducted by a British man she's never seen before. She's taken to a small town...
43.7K 869 44
BOOK ONE OF AURORA SERIES : There she is Aurora Gilbert. She's coming back to school after Miranda and Grayson Giblert's death. Aurora with s...