The Alpha and His Leopard (mx...

By MissNauti

A routine border inspection led to the discovery of a Werecat; a hurt and volatile snow leopard. The alpha is... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Sixteen

37.1K 1.3K 370
By MissNauti

Skyler's POV

"More, more," I moaned as I bounced on my mate's well endowed shaft. I looked down at him with half lidded eyes and I was struck with how beautiful he looked, glistening with sweat and in the throes of passion. I put that look there. I picked up my pace as I puffed with pride.

"That's it baby. Ride me," Tehran groaned under me, his fingers digging into my hips. He grasped my leaking erection and began to pump me. My own fingers scraped at his heaving chest, leaving scratch marks that looked long, red and angry.

Tehran shoved up into me, going harder and faster with each thrust. I moved against Tehran, my hips developing a perfect rhythm to his brutal pace. His hand kept pumping me, gripping me firmly where it was near painful. I loved it so much. I loved him so much.

"Wolfy," I whimpered, I could feel my lower body tightening and I knew that my release wasn't far off.

"Give it to me baby. Come on," he pulled me down and captured my lips in a searing kiss, grabbing and tugging at my lips. 

The moment he ran his thumb over my leaking cock head was the moment I lost it. As my orgasm rode through me, I clenched around him and I groaned as I felt him start to come deep inside me.

"That's it baby. Oh shit," he panted. 

He wrapped his arms around me, squeezing me to him. We were covered in bodily fluids and were sweaty but we didn't care. He pushed my hair out of my eyes and looked down at me. My breath caught at the amount of love I saw shining through their depths.

He kissed my forehead and I snuggled further into him.

"Are you okay baby? Did I hurt you?"

I shook my head and snuggled further into him, breathing in his musky scent. My hands were playing with his wiry chest hairs. I pulled one out and he yelped.

"Don't be naughty," he smacked my well fucked ass. I giggled and kissed the spot where I pulled the hair. 

***

"Wolfy, stop," I smacked his hand away from my ass.

"Stop what," he teased as he grabbed a handful of my plump backside.

I huffed and got out of the bed. I heard him whine and I smirked. 

The room was trashed. We had not seen each other for the entire day because Tehran had to oversee training this morning. When I woke up he wasn't there, nor was he there for breakfast.

I spent the day with his father, playing with the pups and giving his father's whore of an assistant dirty looks. The pups caught on and would always nip at her heels. I was so proud of them and although Tehran's dad scolded me, I didn't care. Wolfy was mine and anyone who wanted him was an automatic enemy.

When we finally saw each other it was late afternoon and all of a sudden I was overcome with lust. Our greeting peck had turned into a full blown make out session with groping and grinding. Michael had thrown a pillow in our direction telling us to take it to the bedroom. So that's what we did. 

In our effort to get to each other as quickly as possible, we ripped our clothes as we stumbled down the halls. Our door was closed and since I was wrapped around him, my dear mate kicked the door down. 

We then proceeded to make love on the wall, which caused the pictures to fall, then we moved to the dresser for the second round because we were still wound up, and the third round on the bed.

It was midnight and now, not only was I exhausted and sore, but I was hungry. Tehran's insatiability caused me to miss supper.

"Wolfy," I called from the bathroom as I stared at my naked form in the gigantic mirror. I frowned as I realized that in addition to the extra weight on my stomach, I was also developing extra weight all over my body. My stomach didn't even have a bump, it was more flab than it was firm.

"Yes baby," he walked in and seeing my watery eyes, frowned, "What's wrong baby?"

I didn't want to tell him. If he didn't notice the extra weight, then I damn sure won't mention it.

"Hungry," I whispered. I feared that if I spoke any louder, that my voice would crack and I would burst into tears.

How the hell did I go from thinking I was the ultimate seductress to feeling like I was the lowest of the low.

"I'm sorry I kept you from your food baby," he gathered my face into his hands and gently kissed my forehead, "I'll go make you something."

He walked out stark naked and I feared that someone would see him in that state. I don't need to fight off hungry bitches as well as my insecurities.

"Pants."

"Oh right," he laughed.

I waited until I heard the door of the apartment close before I took out the scale. Tehran barely kept ingredients in our apartment since the near-fire incident. Thinking of my stupidity in nearly setting the house on fire made me feel even worse about myself. 

I stepped on the scale and watched the numbers climb.

Please stop climbing.

I bit my lip. I'm only two months along and I've already gained five pounds.

I put the scale away and I quickly brushed my tears away. I don't need Tehran to see me crying.

I walked to the closet and put on one of his shirts. If I can't see the flabby mess that I've become, then I can just pretend that it's not there. I put on boxers and I hopped in place getting used to the strange feeling. I normally wear panties but I don't need anything hugging my body.

"Baby?" 

I walked out of the closet and went to my mate. I hugged him quickly and maneuvered myself to his back so he didn't have to see my face. If my face gave away my earlier crying session then he would pester me to find out what's wrong.

"I'm making soup. Would you like to help?" he laughed.

I nodded against his shoulder. I know this was his way of teaching me how to cook so I don't poison his child. With that thought my mood deflated even more.

***

"What's up watermelon?" Michael walked into the room and sat on the couch. I was watching Spongebob and eating a tub of chocolate ice cream.

I looked up at him, not amused in the slightest.

"You get it," he laughed. I blinked.

"You know, cause you're gonna eventually start looking like a watermelon with Tehran's kids inside of you," he cackled at his joke while I blinked back tears.

I put the ice cream down on the center table in front of me and I gathered my knees to my chest, self-consciously hiding my stomach from view.

"Skyler, what are you doing?" he furrowed his brows at me, "you usually finish your ice cream in one sitting. Is it making you nauseous? Do you want me to tell Tehran not to buy it anymore?"

I shook my head and laid my head on my knees.

"Cause all this ice cream does make you gassy," he laughed.

I lost the battle to my tears and with a sob I ran to the bedroom. 

Now I'm fat, gassy and stupid. Tehran's going to leave me now for sure.

"Skyler open the door," Michael sounded panicked.

"Leave," I screamed.

"Skyler, if I said something to offend you, I'm sorry. I was just joking. Come on out please," he begged.

"No. Leave."

"Tehran doesn't mind that you're a little bit gassy. Strangely, he finds it cute, I promise."

"No."

"Is this about the watermelon thing?" he sounded exasperated.

I sniffed.

"Skyler are you worried about getting fat?!" 

I whimpered as he let out a bellowing laughter.

"Even if you do get fat, Tehran is still going to look at you like you hung the moon and the stars. Nothing is going to change. Besides when the baby is out, you can just work hard to get the weight off. Everything is going to be fine. Your body is adjusting so that your baby would be comfortable," he softly explained. 

He sighed at my lack of response.

"How about I go get Tehran so he can talk to you?" 

"No!" I screamed. I didn't want him to see me like this.

"No?" he sounded puzzled, "Did you eat one of those funky mushrooms again? Skyler we told you to stay away from them. And you're pregnant, those mushrooms are not-"

"No," I flushed. I found those mushrooms while out on a rare run by myself. I was hungry and they looked edible. I suffered hallucinations for three days.

He sighed in frustration and got up.

"I'm getting Tehran.  I can't deal with all this hormonal shit."

***

"Baby open the door," Tehran knocked on the bedroom door.

I gulped and looked towards the window. I went to the window and looked down. It wasn't a high jump but but I didn't want to harm my baby. I opened the window and shifted to my leopard.

My leopard disagreed wholeheartedly with what I was about to do.  I knew we could make it if we climbed down the tree that was next to our window.

I took a deep breath and leaped for the branch,  landing softly as the leaves ruffled. I quietly climbed down and looked around the yard.

There were pack members about and they were looking at me strangely and with worry. Tehran had announced to them that I was pregnant and that I was meant to take it easy for the six months that the baby would be developing in my belly.

I could tell that they were about to come to me and I wasn't in the mood. I hightailed it out of there and went to the pack hospital where it seemed I spent the majority of my time with Tehran's father. I knew the pack would inform Tehran of my whereabouts but I just needed some time to gather my thoughts.

"Skyler, how are you?" Tehran's father was at the reception desk. He didn't even turn around and I pouted.

When he was done, he turned to me and frowned at the look on my face.

"What's wrong pup?" He came to me and pet my head. I purred at his attention, "your ears are all flat. Do you want to shift and tell me what's wrong?"

I shook my head. It wouldn't make any sense. I could barely speak a full sentence on a good day. The frustration at myself just kept building.

"How about you help me make my rounds?"

I purred gratefully. He chuckled, gave my head one last pet and walked away with me following quickly at his heels. 

"Just don't overwhelm my patients. Today we're going to just visit and chat. Sometimes it does get a bit depressing being in the hospital so talking to them helps them. You can stay in the corner or by their bedside just being your cute self."

I looked at him puzzled.

"My patients aren't just pups Skyler," he laughed, "Weres may be tough but they're not invincible."

***

To say that my mate was mad was an understatement.

"You jumped 30 feet," he gasped, "From the fucking window!"

"Climb tree," I interjected quietly, "Not far."

"Then you practically sacrificed your self by going to the hospital that's crawling with all sorts of diseases!"

"Not comt-cont-contag" I huffed and tried again. My mate's father said that whenever I hit a block, to just pause and start again, "Not contagious."

"What is going on Skyler?! I feel so useless. I know something's wrong but I can't fix it unless you tell me what it is," he knelt down and placed his head on my lap, "Is it the pregnancy?"

I ran my hands through his hair and shook my head. It hurt lying to my mate but what was I supposed to say?

"Liar," he whispered.

I gulped and stilled my hands.

"We're supposed to be in this together baby. I want to be with you every step of the way. Just talk to me. The last few days have been such a whirlwind of activities and I'm struggling to keep up."

"Fat," I whispered.

"What?"

I crossed my arms and pouted. I wasn't going to say it again.

"Skyler, I don't care."

I looked down into his shining orbs and I bit my lip.

"Baby, I don't care. Nothing is going to change how I feel about you. Absolutely nothing. I love you and I will love you no matter what. I promise."

***

I know this chapter is shorter than the others...or is it? I feel like it is.

I have some good/bad news...The Alpha and His Leopard is coming to an end. Just one more official chapter and then the epilogue.

I hate when authors drag books out and insert like ten million climaxes (like someone all of a sudden gets kidnapped by their long lost grandfather's bastard child who he made with the maid. Then all of a sudden, like magic, this grandson reappears and boom...ten more chapters).

Therefore it would be hypocritical of me to unnecessarily drag this book out.  

I may possibly include my characters in my other works but for now their plot line is almost done. For some reason I've become attached to my characters so I doubt I can let them go completely.

I would like to thank you all so much for sticking with me to the very end and after this, I promise no more long author notes on this book.

Thank you guys so very much!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.5K 3K 14
A lifelong friendship forged in fire gets thrown through the wringer as a damaged future alpha and bold beta are fated to be mates. And then there's...
1.4K 100 7
Pepper is a werecat, an anomaly in his world. His whole life his parents kept him confined to their secluded and remote home, never allowed to leave...
8.1M 354K 66
Throughout the whole of Evan's life, he was convinced he was a sinner. Raised by his psychotic brother who was the Alpha of his pack, Evan believes t...
37.5K 1.4K 28
Branson Williams, it's his last year in school, and he finds out who his mate is this year. He is openly gay, so he's not surprised when his mate tur...