devil // exo [ COMPLETED ]

By kimsoyounaerin

She went to an unknown forest and then she was teleport to a different world. She then met 9 individuals that... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Last Chapter

Chapter 8

2.7K 141 6
By kimsoyounaerin

Rise

"So.. who are we suppose to look out for? EXO or the 3 guys?" I asked and V sighs.

"For now the 3 guys." V answered and I nodded slowly.

"Hey, can I take a walk outside?" I said and V looks outside.

"Just this once, but be back before 9." V said and I smiled.

"Thanks for the money though.." V said and I shake my head.

"We are family right?" I said and V looks at me, and I quickly leave the cafe.

+++

I went to a nearby park and I sat on a bench. I look up to see the sky filled with stars, shining brightly.

"It's pretty huh?"

A familiar voice said and I quickly turn to see Baekhyun wearing his normal black clothing.

"Yeah.. What are you doing here?" I asked and Baekhyun took a sit beside me.

"Well, I was taking a walk. How about you?"

"Well, the same reason as yours." I said and Baekhyun nodded.

"Hey, I only know your name but I didnt really get to know you well." Baekhyun suddently said and I lay back. I gave him a look.

"Well, the same goes to you." I said and Baekhyun groan alittle.

"Fine I will introduced myself first." Baekhyun paused.

"My name is Baekhhyun, I am living with my 8 brothers, I am the 4th oldest, I think... and I am a vampire." Baekhyun said and I smiled at him.

"Your turn." Baekhyun said and I sigh alittle.

"My name is Rise, I was teleported here, I am currently living alone in the human world and I am a detective. I was solving my 9 bestfriends case but I end up transported here." I said and Baekhyun somehow looks down.

"Is anything wrong?" I asked and Baekhyun looks up to me with a smile
on his face.

"Its nothing, so.. Have you solve the case?" Baekhyun asked and I blink.

"No. I have no idea how am I suppose to solve it since it was years ago, but my detective insisted me to find the clues." I said and Baekhyun nodded.

"Do you have anyone in your mind right now?" Baekhyun asked and I sigh.

"I have actually but he's no longer in the human world." I said and somehow, Grandma Lee told me something.

"Usually when a human dies, thier soul will be brought here and they will start a new life."

"Is it true that human who dies, thier soul will be brought here?" I asked and Baekhyun tilted his head alittle.

"Yeah.." Baekhyun said and I smiled.. But even if thier souls is here, I don't think they will recognize me.

"You know what, when I return, I will tell my boss that the case should be close." I said and Baekhyun gave me a confuse face.

"Why?"

"Because, I mean I know that they are somehow in this world but I just cant tell my boss about this. I will find a way to tell him that he should close this case." I said and smile at him.

"How about you? Do you have someone?" I asked Baekhyun and his face turns alittle pink.

"I do." Baekhyun plainly said and I smirked.

"Who is it? Kindly share with me." I said ans Baekhyun gave me a look.

"Why should I?"

"Oh, c'mon. We are getting to know each other. I promise I wont tell a single thing to your brothers." I said and make a promise. Baekhyun laughs and shakes his head.

"Well, I knew this girl since young. My brothers and I knew her." Baekhyun smiled as he stared at me. I could only smile sheepishly.

"But I don't think she will like me because of the stupid rumours and everything." Baekhyun said and I could only nodd.

"Tell her the truth. I'm sure she will listen. If I were her, I would listen to you since you guys know each other." I said and Baekhyun looks up at the sky.

I look towards Baekhyun. He looks so beautiful, I mean his face is so white and there were no flaws.

"Take a picture, it will last long." Baekhyun said and he smile alittle. I blink in awkwardness and Baekhyun laughs.

"Can I ask you something?" Baekhyun said and I nodd.

"Will you love a guy, that has done bad things in the past?" Baekhyun suddently asked and I frown.

"Yeah. ofcourse. I mean that's the past right?" I said and looks towards him. Baekhyun smiled and nodded.

"Will you return once you are in the human world?" Baekhyun suddently asked and I frowned while looking down.

Will I?

I then smiled towards him.

"I can't answer you right now, but I believe that if I return, I might have problems then." I said and smiled.

"Why did you asked?" I asked and Baekhyun stared at me.

"Nothing. Just feel like asking you that question." Baekhyun said and lay back. Until 9 at night, we spent the whole night talking.

Till I didn't realised that I had feelings for him.

+++

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 79 27
Twelve different lives. Suddenly, eleven of them should unite to help the twelfth one. Otherwise.. He'll die.. >> Th...
35K 1.2K 35
They call us monsters and aliens. All because we came from another planet and have powers they've never seen. They did experiments on us to see how w...
6.2K 383 30
A story of each member of Exo and their true feelings to exo. This story is about Exo in high school living normally or are they...? Each exo member...
33.7K 1.8K 43
Where Chanyeol Finds Love In A Whisper.