Plain Jane

By tokyolush

Average. That's what she is and apparently will ever be, or at least that's just what others see her as. More

zero; plain jane
one; introduction
two; the girl
three; the best friend
five; the surprise visit
six; the pictures on the wall
seven; the bond between the two
eight; the list
nine; the cheerleading practice
ten; the movie
eleven; the date
twelve; the thoughts
thirteen; the movie date
fourteen; the date that's not a date
fifteen; the unwanted
sixteen; the year later
seventeen; the first day
eighteen; the conclusion

four; the other best friend

4.8K 354 17
By tokyolush

Jane entered the Chemistry Lab, her last class for the day when she noticed an all too familiar brunette named Nina was talking to a guy.

The guy was someone Nina has been crushing on since last year.

Jane didn't realize she had been looking at them a bit too long until she heard her name being called.

She immediately recognized the voice and looked for Scott. He was sitting alone, so Jane sat next to him.

She smiled at him, and he returned the smile.

"I can't believe she's finally talking to him." Scott said to her, both of them glancing at the two before facing each other.

"And I can't believe one of them chose now!" Jane exclaimed. "Good luck to Nina being stuck with him as a partner the whole year. The guy's failing the subject."

"Wow Jane, I admire the way you look at things." Scott said as the both of them laughed.

The teacher entered the classroom as the whole class settled down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 1.3K 20
Season 2 - A Dark Tale Of Love. Elena and Gabe has escaped from hell. Now, they are on the run. Both needs to out run Jude's men in order to survi...
278K 5.3K 102
Gwen did a lot of things, made a lot of mistakes, and crossed paths with a lot of people. And, she did those people very dirty. This makes those peop...
321K 1.1K 44
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
8.3M 283K 37
Ginelle Hayes is orphaned, and after escaping her abusive guardian with a dark secret, she finds herself alone on the cruel streets of London. Then E...