Two Can Play That Game

By TamekaMasters

Looking at my reflection from the window as the bus flashed past the trees . So did my past flash before my... More

Things to Remember
Thoughts vs Tongue
I dare you part1
Mirror
Moment for life
The heart want what it wants
A lady's Gentleman
Perfection
Things takes time
Hidden Truth
XoXo
Sercets part 1
Blow for blow
Secrets part2

I dare you part2

15 2 1
By TamekaMasters

Esther POV
"Dude? Seriously?" I asked myself . I noticed how tensed he became while looking at him  confused.  I was not taking the conversation serious . I went back to my eating . He now had a mix emotion of (Oh come on Esther take the dam mic and please Esther ,Say something but not too harsh) But I kept silent .
He then started digging down into his meal . Meeting my gaze as I search his eyes for any sign that would show he wasn't serious a minute ago or maybe more.

I placed my fork down after breaking the gaze and started drinking my orange juice. He was watching my every move . Just as how a predator watches its pray.

I need to break this silence somehow" Yeah try asking him why didn't he take the damn floor!" My mind yelled . I hit the fork against the plate so I could get his attention that was now in his phone .

"Yow, what do you want?"
Good one Esther Good one now you sound like a...... I was out off my thoughts when I sworn I heard him say " I hate you but I can't help the fact that I'm still in love with you "
Wait . What. Whoa . What . Did he just say . " You love me and hate me? ........." He nodded with a smirk . " At the same time?" I added . He nodded again with a wide grin almost greeting both ears . Gosh his cute . Even thou  he is a psycho.

I threw myself back at my seat and laugh at myself then after look at him with a  concern  . " You need help, serious help, immediately" I pointed out as he chucked at me . 
He drank the rest off his ginger beer and placed the cover unto it the laying it flat on the table. I caught his eyes now serious and determine . I gave him a questioned look . "Come on Bae let's play truth or dare " he said with an authority. I nodded at him and before he could place his hands on the bottle I held his hand . He was taken aback while I was smiling away in victory .
" I have a better idea Jan ! I dare you to take me out " he look at me as if he was surprise

Jan POV
She had a smart ass . I looked at her as she raise and eyebrow at me . I could tell she was doing the victory dance in her thoughts by now. With that look, believe me, I know.
I was speechless by now . Trying to find some reason not to make me look like I needed her . I wanted to win this game . Not only by spinning a damn bottle but Having her back and use her . "Okay fine" I said in defeat . I watch  her happily hopped in her steps towards the door , humming to herself . Anger was raging in me like the stormy waves across the sea. I stormed outside to get my car and headed home .

After having a bathe and surfing the net . I got bored and was about to fall sleep when the thought hit me . " I thought you had a brain man you fool " My mind stated " You are the brain dumb ass" How was I gonna get her number . That brat . I grab my car keys and head out for her work place

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 91.7K 37
I got into my Mercedes Benz and made my way out of the parking lot. I was driving while listening to some music when I caught sight of a blonde girl...
48 1 9
SAMPLE// A young woman happens to be at the either the wrong place at the right time or the right place at the wrong time. To some it might have bee...
60.8K 1.5K 38
"Do you ever wonder what other people are doing currently, like someone could have won the lottery, someone could be having their last breath. It's m...
278 22 73
Certainly they could trust that those in power ultimately had the best interests of the people in mind, right? ~~~ Luna slouched low in her seat, st...