You are dating who? (a Link N...

By DjIsPenguin

Dallas is a Mythical Beast whose dad died and her mom went on a dating website and met a very interesting per... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 3

154 4 0
By DjIsPenguin

*two hours later*

After watching all of the GMM from that week we started to play dress up while I was being marrying my imaginary prince charming there was a knock on the door.

"Well that would be your mom!" I said standing up "sorry prince charming but I can't marry you today!"

"Aww but you were supposed to live happily ever after!" Lily said.

"Maybe I would when I watch you guys again..." I said opening the door.

They stood up and ran too there mom giving her a hug. Then turned around and hugged my legs.

"Thank-you for watching them so last minute."

"No problem!"

Lily and Jackson released and left the house waving bye and I shut the door and turned jumping because Link was right there. "Jesus Link,why were you just standing there!" I yelled but quickly covering my mouth because he never said that he goes my Link. He just smiled...why is he smiling? "What? Why are you smiling?"

"Because I guessed correctly!"

"What do you mean by that?"

"You being a Mythical Beast!"

"How did you guess? Who did you say this too?"

"Well it was kinda obvious,and Rhett."

"How?"

"Well I texted him saying I thought you were a fan and it didn't think you were..."

"No not how you talked to him,how did you know!"

"Oooh well just the way you acted when you saw me."

"Oh" I said kinda getting shy "well I tried to hide my fangirlness!" I said laughing.

"It's fine, are you one on the fans who read or writes fanfiction?"

"No!" I said,lying.

"Good because I don't want you to get any ideas!" he said winking and walked away.

"Oh god! No! That is weird!" I yelled at him,this is going to be interesting!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

947K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
801K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
77.1K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
466K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...