The Joining of Four and Seven...

By WritersBlock039

I felt the scar that night. It was the worst feeling ever. All that I know is that I'm running. Again. Only t... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Epilogue

Introduction

5.5K 71 6
By WritersBlock039

One is in Paradise because he's next to be killed.

Th other is in Paradise because she's undercover trying to find out why her worst enemies killed three men that were from Paradise.

They weren't supposed to meet.

They weren't supposed to find out about each other.

Yet somehow . . . they did.

One died in Malaysia. Two died in England. Recently, Three was killed in Kenya.

Four is next. When Seven meets him, she might face the same fate.

***

Marina/Seven is NOT the same Number Seven from the series except for her Legacies! I made her up on my own after a game my cousin and I have been playing for a long time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 2.8K 48
Vera Knightly. A Spanish mafia princess. A hard working, strong and attractive woman, To whom many men would dream about being in bed with. She's a s...
2.3M 46.5K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
Feeding Time By Elise Fosmark

Mystery / Thriller

1.3K 55 27
"Please, you have to help me." I lift up my head from where I'm sitting on the floor to see the woman with brunette hair and green eyes, tied to a ch...
28.5K 759 18
Aldeline King, She is a primordial. Her mother is the primordial, Gaia and her father is the primordial, Erebus. She is more powerful than he could e...