The Creature Detectives (Edit...

By Tanaynay_18

Detectives Christian Storm and Dante Finn aren't your average ordinary detectives they are not human. Christi... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Christian Storm
Chapter 2: Dante Finn
Chapter 3: Witches Wizards and Warlocks
Author's Note
Chapter 4: Too Close
Chapter 6: The Mermaid and My Brother
Author's Note
Chapter 7: How About Saturday?
Chapter 8: Saving Ryker
Author's Note
Chapter 9: The New Detective
Chapter 10: Don't Follow In My Footsteps
Authors Note
Chapter 11: The Pool Scene
Chapter 12: The New Case
Chapter 13: The Christmas Chapter
Chapter 14: Narrowing Down The Suspects
Chapter 15: The God Parents
Chapter 16: Left or Right
Chapter 17: More Mermaids
Chapter 18: Case Solved
Chapter 19: Leaving
Chapter 20: Another Pool Scene
Heyy

Chapter 5: Will, The Good Looking Bad Guy

414 9 1
By Tanaynay_18

Hey guys sorry it took so long to update, I've had writers block. I didn't know what to write about it how to exactly write it at first. I'll try to make it long.

~Tanesha~

Christians POV

As I pulled into a stall at the Del Meri fishing pier I looked around the area. There were lots of boats in the docking area, they swayed from side to side, going along with the oceans current. I glanced over at Dante and saw his nose was crinkled, I laughed, "Don't like the smell?"

Frowning, he blow out air from his nose, "No it's completely disgusting, I don't even like eating fish let alone smelling it."

I shook my head smiling aswe co tined to walk along the sidewalk to the building just before the pier.It was a small place, almost log cabin-esk. On story was all it qas and it seemed a bit run down on the outside, i hoped it wasnt like that on the inside, I fucking hate going into buildings that look like garbage cans. We both stopped in front of the door and looked at eachother. I put my fist out and he sighed. We rock. Paper, scissored it to see who went in first. 1....2....3...shit...paper beats rock.

Dante winked at me, "Losers first."

Flipping him off I reached for the door knob, once opened it the fish smell hit me again and damn was it strong; now I know what D was talking about. Unlike Dante I don't mind eating fish though, granted I don't really need to eat human food at all; when I needed to act human I ate the food. I really tended to lean toward steak because it just tasted better in general.

We both looked at each other once we stood to our full height. I looked over to Dante, "Man it really does smell awful."

He nodded, "I told you, an the smell is double for me cuz of my wolf nose."

I laughed hard, "Aww, you poor thing, that has gotta really suck." He laughed along with me and we walked side by side toward the an office looking building. Our footsteps fell in sink as we got closer to the building, I turned and glanced around my surroundings. I saw a bunch of sail boats roped to the dock, and a good amount of people were on their boats chatting about sea related things I suppose with one another. I took on last look at the beautiful light blue water; as the waves crashed against the wooden dock and the waves began to pick up, I knew a storm was headed our way. I looked over toward Dante, "You smell a storm coming?"

His head shot my way and he sniffed the air, "Smells like it." As we reached the door to the building, Dante opened it, walked in, and I followed. We reached a reception desk and at the desk was a slightly rounded woman. The woman was wearing a a red silky blouse, and it went well with her long golden hair, she was talking as we walked in and pointed to my left. I turned my head to see a row of 5 chairs total and a end table with a couple of magazines thrown on. Hmm I really don't wanna have to wait, for her to get off the damn phone, and as if sensing my irritation he strode over to the the counter pulling out his badge as he did. I followed suit, "I am detective Finn and this is Detective Storm and we need to talk to your boss."

As she looked at our badges she said her goodbyes to whoever it was that she was talking with. "Well he doesn't have any appointments today."

I leaned across the desk and smiled at her, "Look this isn't an appointment kinda talk we need to have with him sweetheart." Once I heard he sigh I knew I had her so I kept it up, "We just need to have a quick talk to him about a personal matter."

She leaned forward amiling, "Ok he's through that door just knock before you go in"

I smiled at her , putting my finger under her chin, "Will do beautiful." I stepped away from the desk and caught Dante laughing, "What?"

He shook his head and put his hands in the air, "Nothing, nothing at all, you've just got major skill."

Inlaughed, "It's not skill I'm just naturally good at it, as you well know." with that I lead the way to the office making sure to knock before entering. Once we entered the room I heard Dante growl, I looked over at him and he was in a fighting stance. What the hell was going in with him? I looked over toward that lady's boss and I instantly knew why D was in that position. I rushed over to the man and slammed him against the tan painted wall, "What is your name?"

He whimpered a little, "Who are you guys."

Dante walked up to us, "Well lets me tell you, I'm Detective Finn and then man whose hand is around your neck is Detective Storm, and I do sincerely hope that you are glad that my hands aren't around your throat because you wouldn't be able to breath right now."

I felt the guy start to shake, "Look Detectives I don't know why you are here, but I assure you both, I have done nothing wrong."

I nodded tightening my grip in his throat and he gasped, "Is that so, because you look a hell of a lot like a man a woman I just met today described."

"Purly...coincidense."

I shook my head, "Naww I don't think so," I turned him around and pushed his face up against the wall, "you are under arrest for the attempted murder and kidnapping of Madison Lunts. I began to handcuff him, "You have the right to remain silent, anything you say or do will be used against you in a court of law. you have the right to an attorney, if you can not afford an attorney one will be provided for you. Do you understand these rights that I have just read to you?"

The man gave a grunt.

"With that being said," Dante chimed in, "would you like to speak to us?"

The man shook his head.

I looked through the window leading to the interrogation room at the man D and I just arrested. "So how do you wanna do this?"

I looked over at D just as he shrugged, "I don't know if I should go in I might seriously hurt him."

Just then I got an idea, "Maybe you should, because I was also seen as the bad guy when we arrested him, he needs to see that your worse and that in the only one who can help and then I can smooth him over with my touch."

Daunted smiled at me, "Smooth him over?" He laughed, "Am I gonna have to see you make out with another guy?"

I laughed and pushed him toward the door. I stayed back as he talked to the man, I always like watching him interrogate people he was always so strong and confident, whereas I was more sly and almost flirty. as time passed Dante began to get angrier and angrier with the man, whether it was just him being in character or him being serious I wasn't sure. I knew that I needed to interfere soon. I continued watching and I saw Dante grab the mans neck and start to choke him. I quickly got up and swung open the door running toward Dante, trying to get him off of the guy. Dante growled at me but I worked my magic and calmed him down enough for him to get himself together. I pushed him out of the room and turned toward the coughing man, "Are you ok?"

"Am I ok? are you fucking kidding me, your PARTNER almost chocked me to death," he rubbed him neck, "he is incredible strong."

I nodded, "Ya he is, he doesn't like what you did to the girl. Neither do I, but that doesn't mean I want you dead." I inched closer to him slowly, my voice got a bit lower. "Listen to me Will, that's your name right?"

He nodded looking right into my eyes.

I smiled "Well Will I might be able to help you."

He leaned forward, "How?"

I sat down and leaned in, making sure my hands were right next to his, "Well if you tell me what happened maybe I could find a hole in your story, maybe we could help get you a less, scary charge." My fingers grazed his hand, "So do you want to tell me what happened?"

He nodded, leaning even closer to me, "I was on my boat fishing with my buddy, when something got caught in the net, so we pulled the net up and in that woman thing was in there flopping around. I didn't know what to do but my friend he grew very serious and he ordered me to bring her onto the boat and he began to dry her off. I was scared shitless," he grabbed my hand and held onto it, "I mean that thing, had a tail like a mermaid tail."

I created a caring expression on my face and squeezed his hand while leaning even closer making it so that my mouth was right next to his face, "What did you guys do to this poor mermaid like looking woman?"

His breathing started to get choppy, "I..I don't do anything...I swear to you," he backed away and made it a point to look me in the eye.

I just stared at him for a minute or so and I knew he was telling the truth. I smiled, "Thank you for telling me the truth." I slide my hand across his surprisingly soft cheek, "Now can you tell me what your friend did," I slide my hand down his chest, "Since you didn't do anything." His breathing grew heavy, he was definitely turned on and I was getting turned on too. I'm not one to turn my head away from sex even if it were a male, and this guy wasn't all that bad looking either he did have that surfer quality that was so very attractive to me.

He tried to move his hand I'm sure it was to relieve the rapidly growing pressure in his groin, "I don't know what he did he told me to help him get her, it, whatever into the boat so I did and I helped him carry her below deck and after that he told me to get back up on the deck and to hurry and get us home. That is exactly what I did, we got back in about 5 or so minutes." He grabbed my hand again, "Please you have to believe me, I didn't do anything besides that, I didn't attempt to murder her at all, she has to be lying, or mistaken."

I was actually beginning to believe him, why I'm not sure but I just was, "Ok let's say you didn't attempt to murder her, you did kidnap her, or you were an accessory and that is a serious crime Will."

"How serious?"

"Well a big fine and at least 3 years in prison, max 7."

"I can't stay in prison that long Detective Storm."

I didn't really wanna see him go to prison, I mean besides the fact that he would instantly become someone's butt buddy which for some reason I really didn't like that, he also didn't really do much and I believe that he didn't. "Let me tell you what, lets make a deal, if you help my partner and I find the man that was behind all of this, then we'll talk about getting you a lessor sentence."

His eyes grew wider, "Really? I'll do whatever you want."

Ahh if that didn't have a double meaning by the way he said it, I smiled, "Anything?"

"Anything."

I looked at his perfectly formed lips and leaned closer and brushed them lightly, "Tell me where I can find your friend."

We stepped onto the last step, Dante had his gun drown and pointed down in front of him. I knocked on the door, "This is Detective Storm and Detective Finn we would like to talk to Paul Mann." I didn't hear anything but apparently Dante did because he sprinted toward the back of the home, my instincts told me to go left since he went right and so I did. I drew my gun on the way, then in my head I heard Dante say, 'He got away from me he's coming your way.' I prepared myself for him, I heard him coming and raised my gun, "Freeze, or I'll be forced to shoot." Of course he didn't freeze and I didn't really wanna shoot him so I waited till he was close enough then I tackled him to the ground hurting him and myself in the process; I was on such an adrenaline rush that I didn't even notice the pain.

I got up and pulled out my hand cuffs, while reading him his Miranda Rights I handcuffed him and pulled him up off the ground. Dante came jogging over and took him from my hold. We walked toward the car and Dante forcefully put him in the backseat which didn't have any locks so I could only be opened from the outside.

We drive to the precinct in silence, Dante put Paul into the interrogation room and worked with him while I went back to Will. As I walked into the room he smiled sadly up at me, I handed him a cup of coffee with some cream, "How are you doing?"

"Pretty shitty, I just can't believe I'm going to jail."

"Well since you did help us find him, I told you we could make a deal, and I'm going to stick to my promise."

I walked over to his chair and un cuffed him, "Thank you." he grabbed my hand and stood up, "What is the deal?"

I stood my full 6,1 height which was about an inch or two shorter than him, "I'm going to let you have a meeting with the woman and she'll decide."

"But wait she thinks that I'm the guy that did all that to her."

"Well I will be there to explain what happened and hopefully she decided to drop the attempted murder charges on you."

He sank down to his seat, "I'm screwed."

I sat on the table in front of him, "Why do you think that?"

He scoffed, "Well because as I'm starting to see she didn't remember Paul being with her at all, all she remembers is me."

He nodded, "You're right, that's why we are going to let her see him and hope her memory sparks up."

He stood up in front of me, "You surprise me."

My eyebrows shot up, "How so?"

"You were the rough one in the beginning but now your the one trying to help me, I don't get it."

I opened then closed my mouth, I didn't know why either, "I just don't want to see a wrongfully accused man do extra time for something he didn't do."

He took a step closer to me, "Then why did you kiss me?"

Shit, I kissed him cuz I wanted to but it's not really smart to say that, I stayed sitting while looking at him, what do I have to lose. "I kissed you because I wanted to, but I shouldn't have."

Will smiled down at me, "But did you like it?"

The crazy thing is that I did, but all I did was shrug, "Did you?"

"I asked you first."

"I didn't hate it, I'm not one to chose sides when it comes to my sexuality."

He placed his hands on the sides if my face, "I didn't hate it either." Once that was said he bent down and placed his lips on mine. I immediately responded by pressing my lips against his, our lips then began to move in sink. God he had fantastic lips, I slid my hands around his waist bringing him closer to me and that's when I felt his erection. I moaned and he seemed to like that because he thrust his tongue into my mouth. I stood up and moved my rapidly growing member against his and once I got a moan out of him I lost all sense. I pushed him up against the dull white wall; I pinned his hands up against the wall and attacked his mouth. His mouth was like heaven and my tongue wanted inside so I ground out members together and once he groaned my tongue found it's way into his mouth. He wrapped his arms around my neck as our tongues danced together; my mouth traveled down his jaw and to his neck.

Then the door swung open and Dante spoke, "Hey Madison is here."

I removed my mouth from his neck and stared into Will's eyes, "Ok send her in a couple minutes."

"Right," Was all he said before closing the door.

I continued to stare into Will's eyes, "Are you ready to see her?"

"I'm actually more ready for something else, but this comes first."

I chuckled, "It does come first," I leaned in and spoke quietly to his ear, "But you will cum next."

His breath caught and he kissed me hard, "I can't wait."

A door swung open and in walked Madison Lunts and at that moment Will took ahold of my hand and squeezed.

Will is over on the right side of the screen...Aaron Tveit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 121 10
Harper is a half-incubus, he lives with his human dad and is just trying to live his life as a teen; unfortunately...Harper wasn't born from a true b...
442K 23.2K 64
Inhumane experiments are turning Dante Gray, a werewolf, into a monster - can he and Chase, a hot-headed warlock, find a cure before it's too late? ...
6.1K 406 31
Wyatt is 25 and struggling to keep up with his bills. After just being fired he's desperate to find a job. Everyday his bills keep piling up he begin...
137 1 13
Welcome to Dante's Demonic High School. Where little boys and girls born in Hell go to grow and learn about everything they need to do and be, to mak...