The Bad Boy or His Brother

By lillianT55

"You care about no one but yourself. Your a player, a drunk, and above all a ass." I hiss, looking into his e... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten Part 1
Chapter Ten Part 2
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Author's Note

Chapter Eighteen

2.4K 71 4
By lillianT55

Chapter Eighteen

Xander’s POV

            “I am going to go find Mark, find you when I find him.” I tell her and she nods before walking into the crowd and towards the kitchen, making me shut my eyes and take a deep breath before I sift through the crowd, my eyes scanning the faces for Mark’s.

            When I have finally found him we talk for a while, him handing me a red party cup and I drink it slowly, making sure not to have another one tonight.

            We are standing against the wall and I can see into the kitchen, my eyes watching her as she talks to the bar tender, who leans over and smirks his cocky smile.

            If he wasn’t careful I was going to knock that cocky smile right off his face.

            I watch as she drains her cup before walking to the end of the counter and to a strange looking guy who was obviously both drunk and high. She smiles a stiff smile, her mouth moving in a silent gesture from which I cannot hear.

            The boy nods and he pulls his jacket away from his chest and reaches inside, pulling out a scyring and a rubber ribbon before tying it to her arm and putting the needle into her skin. Her eyes close and she tilts her head back, making my stomach churn.

            This is the last time she is doing this. I won’t let her fuck her up life.

            “Dude, dude what the hell is wrong with you?”

            “Huh?”

            “Did you hear anything I just said?” Mark asks me and I look to him and nod.

            “Yea man, I heard you.”

            We are silent for a moment before he laughs and I look at him, finding his gaze going across the room and I follow it and find Tersa Barling and Casey Richards stumbling around on the dance floor.

            They yell loudly and scream, throwing their hands in the air with their cups, making their drinks go everywhere.

            “Wanna get laid tonight?” Mark asks me, gesturing to them and I feel my fist clench slightly.

            “No.” I tell him and he shrugs.

            “Fine, I will.” He says before walking out onto the dance floor, whispering in Casey’s ear and pulling her off the dance floor and of all places, outside.

            I stand against the wall, watching Cameron, making sure everything is okay, and making sure she  isn’t getting into any trouble that I would have to get her out of.

            Some of my other friends come over and stand by me, keeping up as good as conversations get when you are drunk like they were. But that doesn’t keep my eyes from wandering right back to her. She was drunk now, her posture changing and her movements sloppy, telling me that I needed to get over there and help her.

            When my friends leave I begin walking across the room and towards the kitchen. A hand reaches for my shoulder and slides down it and I look down, finding a very drunk Tersa looking up at me.

            “Hey sexy.” She slurs and I look to Cameron before looking to her.

            “I have to-..” I begin but she cuts me off when she begins whispering in my ear.

            “Remember that time at that one party when you wanted to take me to a room and I declined? Well I am accepting now, lets go find that room.”

            I laugh slightly before shaking my head.

            “I don’t think so.” I tell her and he laughs too.

            “Please?” she says, slipping her bottom lip out into a pout.

            “No.”

            She stumbles slightly and falls back suddenly, making me sigh.

            “Come on, I will help you to a room, and then you are going to sleep.” I tell her, grabbing her hand and pulling her to her feet as she smiles.

            “I knew you wanted to take me to a room.”

            I walk up to my friend Travis, telling him where I am going and then walk down to the hallway. I open the first door, only to slam it shut when I find a couple inside getting undressed, Teresa giggles beside me.

            “That is what we will be doing soon.”

            I don’t say anything before I open the second door, praying to god I find a empty room. I breathe a sigh of relief when the room is empty and step inside. She pulls away from me and shuts the door before smiling and wrapping her arms around my neck.

            “Let’s go. We don’t have all day.” She says flirtatiously.

            I pull her arms away from me and lead her to the bed before sitting her down on it, but as I set her down, she wraps her legs around my waist and arms around my neck, making me fall down onto her on the bed.

            I try to pull away, to tell her to stop but her hands pull my neck down and my lips crash onto hers. Her mouth moves sloppily, her tongue pushing its way into my mouth, making the taste of strong liquor fill my mouth and I wince.

            A sudden light fills the room and I pull away from her hard and look to the door, finding her face standing in the doorway.

            Horror fills her expression and pain flashes across her face, making me fill with guilt.

            “Cameron?” I say before jumping off of the bed.

            She takes off running down the hallway before pushing through the crowd of people and outside. When she is outside, she begins slapping at her arms, raking her fingers across her skin, screaming.

            I run to her, taking her hands in mine and I look at her arms, finding blood coming from the wounds she has given herself when she was raking her nails down her skin.

            “Get them off of me!” she screams at me and I look at her skin, watching as her eyes wander across her skin nervously, but I find nothing.

            She looks up at me and I see the tears falling down her face and when her eyes meet mine hers turn cold and she pulls away from me.

            “Get away from me.” She hisses and a pain goes through me.

            “Cameron.. you don’t understand..” I begin but she laughs coldly, making me stop.

            “Oh I don’t? how much is there to understand when I walk in on you making out with another girl?!” she yells and flinch.

            “She is drunk and…”

            “And you are doing the same thing to her that you did me. I get it Xander. I am just curious, were you going to do the same to me if I hadn’t had found you? Took me home and got into my pants because I am all kinds of fucked up?”

            “You don’t understand..” I repeat, her words hurting more than I care to explain.

            She begins slapping at her arms again and I know what she is going through. She is seeing things crawling on her skin, but no one else can see them, no one else understands.

            I grab her hands so she won’t hurt herself even more and she pulls them away from me.

            “Don’t touch me.” She growls.

            “Just let me get you home, please. You need to go to bed… you are going to hurt yourself if you don’t.”

            “I will be fine.”

            She begins walking away from me.

            “Do I need to tackle you like I tackled that policeman that night?” I call after her.

            “I don’t want you anywhere near me.”

            Just as I am remembering the flashing red and blue lights that night, three cop cars pull into the driveway, the exact one that Cameron was walking down right now.

            “Cameron!” I yell just as she turns around, her face filled with dread. She turns and runs as people pile out of the house. I grab her hand as she begins running past me and she turns to me, trying to tug my hand out of her grasp.

            “Let go of me!” she yells.

            “No!” I yell back before pulling her behind the house. The cops walk to the front door before running around the yard. I peak around the side of the house before pulling the now, no so resisting Cameron along. We sprint across the yard and towards my truck. She loses her footing and falls to the ground, her body hitting it hard.

            I pick her up quickly and run the rest of the way to the truck, her in my arms like a cradle.

            I open the passenger door and put her inside before running to my own side and out of the driveway before she speaks.

            “You good at that. Run away from parties often?” before she rests her head against the class and doesn’t say anything more.

∞        

            I help her inside when we have finally reached her house before having to carry her up the stairs when her drugs make her think the stairs are moving and she doesn’t know where to put her feet.

            I set her down on the bed and she watches me as I grab a oversized t-shirt off the floor and throw it at her.

            “I only want the t-shirt.” She tells me as I bend down to get the sweat pants. “Turn around, and don’t look.” She says, her voice hard and I can tell that she is still mad at me.

            I turn around but can’t help but glance behind me and find her back to me as she lifts her shirt off her body, letting me see her bare back that only has the strip of fabric from her bra in the middle of her back.

            I can see a small birthmark on one of her sharp shoulder blades and I smile.

            She lifts her over-sized tshirt over her head and I turn around as she turns to take her shorts off.

            “Done.”

            I turn around and find the shirt falling down to her mid-thighs. I look to her knees and find them bleeding and scraped from when she fell and I nod to them.

            “We need to get those cleaned up.” I tell her.

            She looks at them before looking at her hands, which are also scrapped up.

            “I’ll be fine.” She tells me with a shrug before she slides into her bed behind her and pulls the blankets up to her chin. Her back is to me and I sigh, looking at her for a moment.

            “I didn’t kiss her you know.” I say, my voice filling the room.

            “Is that why your lips were smashed together so much it looked like you were eating each other’s faces off?”

            I smile slightly at the way she worded it before it fades when I realize what she is accusing me of.

            “She was drunk, I went to put her in a room, she pulled me down on the bed and she kissed me.. then you walked in.”

            “I don’t believe you.” She whispers.

            I don’t say anything, her words giving me a stab to the stomach and I wince.

            I turn away from her and walk towards the door before she speaks again.

            “I just wish you felt the same way I felt about you.”

            “Don’t do that.” I say, turning around, my voice coming out with a slightly anger as she underestimates my feelings for her.

            “I try to help a girl into a room, she kisses me and suddenly I don’t have the same feelings for you.” I snap, my mouth taking control. “But you can have sex with another guy and your feelings are still stronger than mine.”

            She turns to look over her shoulder, the light from the hallway illuminating the streaks of tears on her face. She sits up, putting her face in her hands and shakes her head slightly.

            “Please leave.” She whispers and I nod.

            “I thought so.”

            “You have made mistakes to! I didn’t know what I was doing!” she yells and I turn back around, glaring at her.

            “And she kissed me! She was drunk!” I yell and we hold each other’s gaze.

            “Guess we both have our excuses.”

            Her  words catch me off guard slightly and I shake my head before walking out of the house and to my truck.

            I fly down the highway and to my house, my irritation fuming and when I have parked my truck I get out and slam the door.

            I storm the way up to my house before walking inside and to my room. I pace my room furiously before my door opens and his face surfaces, his skin pale and his smirk forced.

            “You banging my ex girlfriend again?”

            “Shut the hell up.” I snap.

            “Looks like you and I weren’t the only ones to get some. Rick got lucky too. But he won’t be lucky when I get done with him.”

            “I already took care of that.”

            “Well I guess Rick is in for two ass beatings then.”

            We are silent for a moment before I look to him.

            “When did you get home?”    

            “Few hours ago.”

            I nod and we lasp back into silence before her clears his throat.

            “Is it true that she is on drugs?” he asks me and I look to him before taking a deep breath and nodding once more.

            “What is she on?” he asks me silently.

            “Heroine.”

            He runs his hands through his hair before taking a deep breath and walking away from the doorway.

Hey Guys!

Welp, here is another chapter! :D Hope this explains everything and makes your anger at both me and Xander simmer a little bit. ;)

But I hope you liked it. This book is really fun to write and I am glad I have my readers behind me and to keep me motivated to continue this :) Or trust me, I would have deleted it a longggggg time ago!

But anyways, could you guys do me a favor?? Could you guys pleaseeeeee CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK RE-ACCEPTED?  Please! I have great ideas for this story and would love to have some readers loving it as much as I am already. So pleaseeeee, help me out with a read? Few comments or votes? And who knows, maybe IF THIS STORY MAKES IT TO AT LEAST 6 READS AND 3 COMMENTS BYT MY NEXT UPDATE (tomorrow night) I WILL UPDATE 2 CHAPTERS TO  THE BAD BOY OR HIS BROTHER. So please! Help me and I will give you a reward! :)

It really means a lot! :)

But thank you for reading this story!

-Zoe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 479 41
"You want him. And he wants you. But so do I. But you're choosing him. You want him instead of me even though I have been with you through everything...
1.2M 77.6K 36
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
688K 18.3K 56
Jordyn Harper falls for someone she never thought she would fall for; her young, new, gorgeous teacher, Mr. Evans. Copyright © 2014. All Rights Rese...
105K 2.5K 28
Julia Ross runs into a mysterious boy at the carnival while watching her little sister. Strangely enough he ends up being the son of one of her dads...