A Very Different Life (Comple...

By MichellePierre

Nikki's life has always been laid out for her but what happens when some new people show up at school. Her li... More

Introductions
Part 2
Part 3
Two Mates
Soon
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Too much at once
Surprised yet
Part 10
The Final Chapter
Authors Note

The fight

141 5 2
By MichellePierre

First I want to apologize for the time frame, I suffer from migraines and when they get their worst it takes me out of commission for a few days. I wanted to make something that would be different and also wanted to make sure my video was complete so I can load everything at one time. I sincerely apologize and thank all of you for being patient and reading I hope that this chapter something worth waiting for. Thank again and please remember to vote and comment pretty please.

And without further delay here is the chapter--------

Love you all—

Nikki POV

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing I was a rare white wolf, how could I be anything special. I never thought of me being anything other than maybe less than normal. I mean doesn’t most rich kids always show off what they have? Not me, I have never been that type. The only thing I ever shown off was my car as far as my clothes I was always shy and never went for anything that showed off to much. But now that I have shifted it is like my body has transformed as well, I don’t remember my body looking this full. I heard my wolf say ‘We have to make ourselves look this good for our mate.’ I said ‘Why, will he not be faithful to us if we don’t?’ She said ‘Of course not he will always be faithful to us and only be for us but this is what the male prefers for us to look like.’ I just sighed and then looked around me to see it was just me and Jake again I can’t believe I was zoned out that long talking to my wolf that I didn’t notice where everyone went to. I looked over at Jake and said “Where did everyone go?”

He said “The trackers have gone to look for that leech down because he will not be on our land nor will he bother you ever again.”

I said “So we are going to war over this?”

He said “No you are not, you and the other women and pups will go to the underground bunker while we take care of this little problem.”

I gasped and said “No! You can’t be serious; you are going to leave me. What if something happens to you?”

He pulled me into him and took one hand and cupped my cheek and while he looked into my eyes and said “Baby there is nothing that is going to happen to me, the pack is too strong and by the looks of everything I don’t think their coven is that big anyway so it will be an easy win for us and I will take that leech out once in for all. He will never keep what is mine away from me.” He growled out.

I sighed feeling defeated knowing he wasn’t going to change his mind so all I could do was nod and I whispered “Fine.”

He said “Trust me it’s going to be fine and when I come back you are all mine and no one will bother us, understand?”

I said “Yes, I understand.”

We went to walk back into the house and Jake stiffened and said “It’s time to go I need to get you to safety the trackers have found their hiding spot and we have to get everyone underground now.”

I turned around and said “N-now, b-but I-I d-don’t h-have a-any c-clothes.”

He said “Grab something but quickly we have to go.”

I quickly went in and grabbed some undergarments and pants I kept his shirt on mainly because of the smell I could smell him all over it and it was keeping both me and my wolf calm at the moment.

We headed to the car and he raced towards the pack house it was a nice silence in the car we were both in our own thoughts. Once there at the pack house all I could see was people running everywhere Jake grabbed my hand and said “I want you to stay put until I come for you, okay.”

I just nodded and we went back to walking towards the steps that went down to the basement and I saw everyone headed into this big room once we were all in the room Jake kissed me softly and said “Stay put no matter what, I will come back for you I promise.”

I just nodded and watched him walk away before he closed this huge door I heard him saw “I love you.”

I gasped was I ready for this, my wolf told me we were so I looked at him as a tear feel from my eye and said “I love you, too. Please be careful.”

He nodded and closed the door and I heard it lock tight, all of the women were holding onto their children. I saw my mom and I went over to her and said “Mommy, please tell me they are going to be okay.”

My mom grabbed me and I saw the tears in her eyes too as she hugged me and said “Baby girl they are going to be fine. I know our pack is strong, I just hope we don’t lose anyone in this fight. We haven’t lost anyone in a fight in over a hundred years.”

We just held each other tight and cried.

Jake POV

I hated leaving my mate I saw the tears that started and it broke my heart but I knew she was safe and that is the main thing I knew I would be back for her and we could complete the mating process.

I went out back and saw my dad standing in the field I walked up to his side and said “Alpha.” And bowed my head in respect to him I knew he was strong we all were but he was very special and I know that vampire didn’t see his full power earlier he was holding back.

He looked over at me and said “Son, you don’t have to bow to me you will soon be Alpha and you will rule this pack just as I have with your mate by your side.”

I just nodded and said “Is everyone ready.”

He said “We are.” Then he turned to look over the pack of wolves that would be traveling with us and said “Today we take care of these new comers to our neighborhood that have come to threaten my son and his mate, your soon to be Alpha and Luna. We will show these leeches just what we do when you mess with the pack. We are going to take care of them before they come to us and try to hurt our family or take our mates from us.” Everyone growled in the end of his speech.

Alpha said “Shift and lets fight.” With that they 150 members growled and shifted. I have to say I was proud of our pack of fighters I knew that we would come through this all of them. All of them was strong they trained for this every day. We took off through the woods and headed in the directions that the trackers had found them hiding out. I couldn’t believe my eyes when we got their it was an abandoned old house that looked like it was an old castle of some sort this use to be the old pack house over a two hundred years ago but when the pack got to large we upgraded and moved over to the new place that was built and more modern looking. I smiled at the thought we all knew the layout of the house better than anyone.

My dad said to everyone through the pack link ‘This is too easy.’

We all had to agree on that one. He said ‘Now it’s time to show them our power.’ And with that I saw him grow to his full power he was the hugest wolf of us all. I mean I am not small, standing up I was over 9 foot tall but he was even bigger standing up he had to be over 11 foot tall. These stupid vamps had no idea what was in store for them, he started in I was on his left and his beta Jeff was on his right. We stormed in and sniffed them out going for them one by one but I was mainly looking for the one that thought my mate was his. I enjoyed tearing at these vamps I snapped their neck and ripped them off so easy. I heard someone laughing and I looked up towards the second floor and I saw him smirking at the scene below. I howled letting him know I saw him and was coming for him, he started laughing as he flew down and said “You really think you can take me out mutt?”

I just growled at him then I felt the power that I had been waiting for I stood up and was taller than he was by almost a foot. I growled at him again before lunging at him and we started fighting he tried to get away from me by flying up but I quickly jumped on him and we went over and over as he was trying to get me off of him I was clawing at him and trying to get to his most vital organs. I ripped into his vein in his neck and we plunged down towards the earth but I made sure he took the impact of the fall. I heard his back when it snapped and I instantly went for his neck and ripped his head off. I told my father, the Alpha, I had killed him and he said that he was finishing up on some girl vamp he found hiding down stairs and that it would be over soon.

I howled and looked around me all of the pack looked okay, there were a few that were injured but no one lost their lives and for that we were grateful. I heard a growl from underneath the earth and knew that it was my father. A few seconds later I heard a howl signaling that the war was over.

We headed back to the pack house to get all of our women and pups out and make sure that the ones that were wounded were taking care of by the pack doctor I couldn’t wait to see my beautiful mate again.

I heard the Alpha say through our pack link ‘Anyone that is wounded go to the doctors wing at the pack house they are waiting for you.’

I couldn’t wait any longer once we arrived at the pack house I shifted and put on my shorts and headed down to the door and unlocked it with the code and once my eye was scanned it opened and I couldn’t believe my eyes when I opened the door.

Hope it was worth the wait.....Please comment and let me know what you think. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 25 11
"I hate you," she muttered and I was taken aback. I looked at the guys for a quick second and back at her. "W-" "Don't ever scare me like tha...
87.2K 2.2K 39
"I found you once, if the universe allows it I'll find you again." ------------ Melany Marshall, if people had to describe her they would all use the...
9.8K 267 17
Nina is new in town. She'd always been bored of her life in the small town she lived in, so after she'd finished school she decided to have a little...
What If? By hannah

Teen Fiction

1.1K 208 47
-Discontinued- Ellie has been homeschooled all her life, but with the recent loss of her dads job she has to go to public school. But what happens wh...