The Kidnapped Orphan

By EireannMoo

*THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 12-13. PLEASE EXCUSE SOME OF THE BAD GRAMMAR AND SPELLING* It's not fun wh... More

The Kidnapped Orphan
Kidnapped. (Chapter 2)
Trapped.
Escaped.
Back home
Disaster
Hell
Losing my mind.
Morning
Results
The new teacher.
Getting Help
Mystery Solved. (For now)
James The Hero.
Taken.
The Dream.
A Sneaky Plan.
Kayleigh's Lie.
Past and Future.
The Letter.
Meet up.
Kayleigh's New Bestfriend.
It's happening..again.
The Murder
The Ending.
20 years later.
Joseph's freedom.
Proposal.
(I don't know what to call this chapter)
Suspicion
Pregnancy.
School Harassment
Marriage.
Labour.
Near the end.
Swimming Horror
Authors Note

Party!

25K 469 214
By EireannMoo

Joseph's POV

I waited. It was like those TV series, where they would say, 'You'll find out after the break.' I was starting to get nervous. I didn't know what would I do if I lost Daisy.

"Joseph..you have.." I turned up. She saw that I was worried in my eyes.

I took deep breaths..

"I'm sorry, Joe. You got 9 marks out of 10. You've lost Daisy, I'm afraid."

I started to get upset and angry. This system was pointless! Why did I have to do a survey! I'm capable of looking after Daisy!

"Ok." I mumbled, before opening the door and slamming it. I walked to the front door, cussing. That's when I saw a post. It had a list of names of people who go to each school. I searched for Daisy's name.

'Delilah Smith - Village School.'

I wrote it down in my notebook and walked towards the car and drove off.

___

Daisy's POV

I peered out the window, pulling a large smile on my face.

"James."

He looked at me and walked towards me.

"Yes?" He looked curious and suspicious.

"He's gone. Lets go and see if he's coming back!" I screamed, opening the door and running towards the stairs. James ran behind me and we slid down the banister to the bottom.

"Woooohoooo!" We both yelled in excitement.

I skidded round the corner and ran towards the office, banging on the door.

"Come in." We heard a voice.

My heart sank. I saw my social worker. I hated her. It was like staring in a Tracy Beaker episode. I took a deep breath as James supported me.

"He isn't coming back?" I questioned. I felt nervous and sick.

She pulled a grin. "No. He failed his test. He isn't coming back." I screamed and ran, jumping in excitement. He didn't have to come back and I felt amazed. I hugged James and we both ran.

We ran into the kitchen. Taking out a large buffet and eating it. You see..we planned a party for when he left. It worked, so we could now party. I turned the CD player on and James and I started singing along. I got a hand full of popcorn, shoving it into my mouth and grabbing party hats from the cupboard. I placed one on James and myself. This was so much fun! Joe didn't have to come back!

A little kid came in from the other room. She was only five. I picked her up, swinging her around and placing her on a seat.

"You want a sandwich?" I smiled. She screamed and nodded her head. I handed her a variety of sandwiches. Cheese, ham, egg, jam..

I ate more and more. James was having fun too. Then before I knew it, everyone was in the room partying and dancing. They didn't have a clue why they were partying, it was amusing. James picked me up and placed me on the table. I stood up with a bowl of toffee popcorn.

"Quiet everyone!" I screamed. James lowered the volume of the music and suddenly, all I could hear was munching. I looked around and began my speech.

"Wait!" James shouted, handing me a microphone. I laughed, taking it from his crumbly hands.

"Does everyo-" I cut myself off. "Damn, this microphone is loud." Everyone started laughing. I carried on my speech. "Does everyone know why we're partying today?"

There was silence..no one knew apart myself and James. "It's because, yesterday I was taken by a man who was going to adopt me.."

"Take it easy, Daisy." James rubbed my arm. I nodded and smiled. "He did something bad." Everyone gasped. "But It doesn't matter. I didn't want him to adopt me. I cried. I refused to leave. Anyway, this morning I was taken back. He took a test and..." I laughed before shouting what happened. "AND FAILED! THAT MEANS WE CAN PARTY! I AIN'T GETTING ADOPTED BY HIM!" Everyone started cheering.

James blasted the music again and picked me up. I started laughing and we all danced again. I was about to shove chocolate cake in my mouth before the horrible social worker asked me to go to her office.

___

James' POV

I watched as Daisy was taken away. I was worried. What was going to happen? I cheered myself up and picked the little girl up, dancing with her. The music got louder and the walls were practically vibrating. Everyone was singing. This was the best day ever. I hoped it would be the best night too. I ate a ham sandwich and wanted to cause mayhem. I smirked, picking up a bowl of crisps. I threw it at my old mate. We were like best friends before I got adopted. He gave me a smirk before throwing a chicken sandwich at me.

"FOOD FIGHT!" I yelled, picking up food, throwing it at everyone.

It worked! We had a massive food fight. Everyone was covered in food. Even myself. An care worker came in..

"What is all this mayhem!" She yelled, stressfully.

I smirked as she turned to me.

"You're cleaning this all up. The rest of you, get to your room."

I sighed. I didn't know where to start tidying up!

_______

Daisy's POV

"What do you mean, he did something bad?" She kept asking.

I kept sighing and refusing to talk. I wasn't going to speak about it. Certainly the kissing bit. I was embarrassed enough.

"Delilah." Woah, no one ever called me Delilah unless it was serious or I was getting introduced to a total bitch like Joseph.

"Tell me now!" She yelled. I kept refusing and she gave up eventually. I knew she was going to find out, but I was going to keep it quiet for now.

I walked out the room towards the party room. I was devastated. It wasn't a party anymore. I saw James clearing up. I helped him, picking up a bin bag and placing food and rubbish into it.

"What happened?" I smirked.

He grinned. "There was a food fight." My face turned into a frown. "And I wasn't invited?" I pulled a little frown before laughing. We laughed and finished off our little food fight. We stopped and cleaned up even more.

After an hour, the kitchen was immaculate. Shiny dishes, floors and tables. I was pleased of our work before I shot towards the stairs.

"I'm getting in the shower first." I smirked as I ran. James was up for the challenge and chased after me. He was a lot faster than me and wrapped his arms around my waist, swooping me off the stairs. I gasped. He evilly laughed before placing me behind him and running up the stairs into the bathroom.

"No! I failed!" I mumbled. I sat on the step, in boredom. I had to have that shower!

_________

Joseph's POV

As soon as I got home, I got my laptop and checked the school on google. It came up with information such as, the events, lessons, pupils. I clicked the pupil section. I felt like a pervet. A picture came up of Daisy. She was well adorable. She looked so damn cute in the picture. Her profile was the same as the orphanage's information. Then my eyes met a box.

'Apply to be a teacher.'

I smiled, as I checked my cupboard for a suit. There was a smart one in there and it was going to be handy.

I went back to the laptop and clicked on it. It gave me tons of information.

_____

Daisy's POV

After waiting a long time, he finally came out! He looked well sexy. He wasn't in a shirt but I didn't care. His hair was gorgeous and his eyes. They gleamed. I shook myself out of my drooling session and walked into the room, locking the door. The water was hot. I'm glad he left it like that. I stepped in after getting undressed. The shower fell onto my bruised body. It stung but it had to be washed.

I got out and saw everyone going to bed. I was confused. What was the time?

Out of nowhere, James came from my room. "It's 9:00pm." Did he read my mind!? "You need to sleep. It's School tomorrow." It all shot in my mind. School. Ugh, I walked in my room with James and collapsed on my bed, staring at the sealing.

"Goodnight." James said, lying in a sleeping bag on the floor. I felt guilty. He was the guest. He should be laying on my bed, whilst I was on the floor. I shrugged. "Goodnight." I smiled, turning the lamp off and closing my eyes..

_________________________________________

TOMORROW! AHHHHHHHHHH!

Ok. Joseph failed miserably, but what's his plan?

Before I started my very first chapter, I was already planning this thing, that you will soon find out in the next chapter, if you haven't seen the clue in this chapter. It's just so fun to think that the next chapter, my plan will be taking place!! I have been waiting forever! Well..no..but..yeah!

I WANNA HAVE A FOOOOOOOOD FIGHT. THOSE CHICKEN SANDWICHES.

ENJOY.

~Eireaaaaaaaaaaaaaannn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 194K 25
[Book 1 of the Carter Brother Series *Can be read separately*] Rated R novel so please ensure you are of appropriate maturity (recommended age for re...
31.5K 1.5K 32
Once again, I wrote this book when I was like 12. This book is literally horrible, lots of plot holes and grammar mistakes. Not to mention that the s...
37.9K 1.2K 31
Drake, a man with blazing blue eyes. Silas, a man with breathtaking green eyes. Hunter, a man with astonishing hazel eyes. All three of them, with ab...
184 26 12
I have discontinued this story and never plan on writing in it ever again. But however, if you'd like to read what's here, go ahead. **** Alice had n...