three a.m. ➳ zustin a.u.

By iamderekhale

what was supposed to be a 3 a.m. call to his ex turned into something far more. ©inspiringwifi | 2016 More

prologue ➳ at 3 a.m.
one ➳ call back
two ➳ 6a.m.
three ➳ ring ring
four ➳ is it too late now to say
five ➳ new message!
read this (please read it)
six ➳ beautiful
seven ➳ a for awkward
eight ➳ relationshits
nine ➳ snapchat me that
ten ➳ mama knows best
eleven ➳ here comes trouble
twelve ➳ pretty and petty
thirteen ➳ jack in a box
fourteen ➳ no pressure
fifteen ➳ fOoL fOr YoU
sixteen ➳ don't tell me you're my heartbreaker
snap [zustin]
seventeen ➳ wth
eighteen ➳ tweet tweet
nineteen ➳ let's start a riot
author's note
twenty ➳ far away
twenty one ➳ grass ain't greener
twenty two ➳ surprise
twenty three ➳ recovery
twenty four ➳ you plus me
twenty five ➳ hold tight
twenty six ➳ familiar faces
The DUFF (Zustin Mieber AU)
twenty seven ➳ chances
twenty eight ➳ top to bottom
twenty nine ➳ everybody hates bieber
thirty two ➳ yes sir
epilogue ➳ mine

thirty one ➳ bye bye lily

4.7K 245 197
By iamderekhale

Everybody's telling me to not feel bad but I still do. Yes, it's Wattpad messing up but it's also my story so I also feel responsible for whatever happens. So again, I'm truly sorry for the chapter 30 being private and chapter 31 not wanting to go up. This is really out of my hands, it publishes when it wants to guy.

So I'm publishing this chapter now and it'll probably show up in 8 hours but y'know, I'll still publish it regardless cause you guys shouldn't have to wait all this time. It's upsetting.

Nevertheless, if you didn't read the chapter 30 notes, here are instructions to see chapter 30:
If you want to see chapter 30:
1) Follow me.
2) Delete the story from your library.
3) Refresh.
4) Add the story back.
Chapter 30 should be viewable for you.

Alright, there's that. Read on for the actually notes.

PLEASE READ THE END NOTES!!

-

This is our little bye bye to Liam ft. BOTTOM JUSTIN‼️ BOTTOM JUSTIN GUYS LISTEN TO ME GUYS I SAID BOTTOM JUSTIN‼️‼️‼️‼️ I did promise a second one, no? OKAY BOTTOM JUSTIN ALRIGHT OKAY BOTTOM JUSTIN!!!!!!!

Usually I would base smut chapters all around smut but the main part is the interaction between Liam and Zayn as their like last goodbye or something. So I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. ❤️

"It was nice seeing you again man," Louis grinned as he brought one of his closest friends in for an easy bro hug, "don't wait a whole year to come back again, you hear?"

"I just might wait a decade if you and Harry keep making out in front of me. Now I remember why I hated visiting your home so much."

"You know you love us," Harry grinned.

"Yeah, keep thinking that."

After a kiss on the cheek from Harry and a hug that seemed both warm and suffocating from Niall, Zayn's three best friends parted from Liam and walked away knowing that the three would most likely need privacy.

There wasn't much of a big secret moment between Justin and Liam. The Canadian gave his best friend a long and lasting hug as if they wouldn't be seeing each other for a few years, when in reality, Justin planned on leaving in two weeks.

"I'm really sorry I can't go with you man, I just really need to stay here a little longer... I don't think I've spent nearly enough time with Zayn."

Liam shook his head softly, "don't sweat it. I'm going to like going back on my own without having to listen to you sing Mariah Carey throwbacks the whole flight back."

"You love my beautiful voice."

"Sure."

Justin gave him a pat on the shoulder and smiled, "take care of the tattoo parlor while I'm still here alright? We won't be apart for too long."

"You already know I will. I'm more responsible than you are, after all," the older man winked, "I'll make sure the place doesn't burn down."

"I'd kill you if it does."

"Shut up Justin."

"Whatever man," the Canadian voiced, "I'm gonna go uh... I'm gonna walk away now. I'll catch up with you over there, okay babe?"

Zayn nodded, watching as his boyfriend made his way over to Niall, Louis and Harry.

He found it shocking that Justin left him alone with Liam without caring. After the way he had reacted the first night, Zayn would have thought that alone time with Liam was the last thing Justin wanted for the two of them, but if there's a reason for Justin to trust Liam like that than there should be no issue.

"Zayn," his ex said softly as he neared him.

Zayn didn't move back or make any faces, he simply kept his mouth shut and prepared himself for whatever Liam had to say. At this point, he wasn't sure if it would be positive or negative.

"I don't want to take up too much of your time, but I just have to explain myself to you," he trailed off, "I came here hoping to rekindle an old relationship, start a new flame. Obviously, that's not what happened but I kind of feel stupid for trying. I actually feel like a bastard thinking that I deserved you after what I did."

"I can't say I understand what you went through, but trust when I tell you that you weren't the only one feeling pain. I still loved you even after I left, and I still love you now even though I'm trying to teach myself to slowly step away from those feelings. I'm sorry for all that I've done, and I'm sorry for everything I said that night. I didn't mean any of it, I was just angry and the jealousy was overriding common sense. I lost control, once again," Liam chuckled, "it's crazy. As much as I hate losing contact with myself, that's what I always tend to do. I guess that's where I go wrong a lot."

A look of sadness flashed over Liam's features but disappeared as soon as it came, "I'm not going to stand here and beg for your forgiveness. I want to but I won't. I don't know if you'll ever be able to look at me the same way you did before y'know, us, but I hope that one day you will. This trip didn't go the way I wanted it to but I'm thankful for it due to the fact that you're now allowed to love Justin to the fullest. He's a great man, a pain in the ass yes, but a great man nonetheless. And I know he will do for you what I couldn't bare to do, he'll stay."

The last two words almost made Zayn shed a tear, thinking back to all the good times before any of this happened. But here they were now.

"I'm happy for you Zayn. You deserve the best, and I think Justin may be as good as they get. You've been waiting for someone to fix all the broken pieces. He's been waiting for someone to shower with all the love he has within him. And that's why you two work together perfectly. Visually, you two look better than you and I ever did."

Zayn cracked a smile at that, finding that it was almost easy as he shrugged, "eh. I'm obviously the star of the show."

"Yes, yes you are Zayn Malik," said Liam, "but I think I've already spoken way too much... My flight leaves in less than an hour and I should go grab something to eat as I wait... But I'll see you around."

Zayn gave him one stiff nod and Liam returned it with a loose smile before beginning to turn, ready to grab his suitcases.

Zayn wasn't too fond of the event, feeling an odd sense of déjà vu despite him not being there the first time Liam left. Nonetheless, he wasn't looking to repeat history. This time, if history did repeat itself, it would actually be his fault. On top of that, Zayn didn't know when would be the next time he saw Liam and what would happen in between the two time periods.

Maybe that's why he called after Liam, smiling when the older man spun around to quirk a brow at him.

"You left the first time... no kiss, no letter, no goodbye," Zayn trailed off watching as his ex's eyes saddened once again, "now you're leaving again... This time, may I at least have a hug?"

It took about five seconds before his arms were wrapped around Liam's neck and Liam's arms were wrapped around his waist. Liam smelled of Dove soap, aftershave and baby lotion all masked by his strong Acqua Di Parma cologne and Zayn bathed in the scent that he's missed too much.

Liam's hold made him feel warm inside and out, and the relief that he felt that night he'd told Liam he hated him was the sudden relief that he felt now, except ten times more. The greatest weight had been lifted off his shoulder and Zayn couldn't have been more thankful.

He wasn't sure how long they hugged but it must've been for quite some time now because there were people staring at them, therefore, the two parted.

"I missed that," Liam confessed.

"I didn't hate it," said the younger man, "and I don't hate you. I know I said it but I don't. You're a jerk but you're a jerk with reason. Stupid reason but at least you told me. Told me late but better than never."

"Damn Zee, back at it again with the nagging."

Zayn laughed, head thrown back with his chest quaking and all, he laughed, "I will not miss you."

"Well I will miss you."

They smiled at each other for only a moment longer before Liam looked at his watch and realized he had to get going, "I'll see you around Malik."

"Safe flight, Payne."

-

"Oh fuck," Justin panted into his boyfriend's mouth as Zayn's three fingers slowly entered his tight tunnel.

Preparation, as Zayn knows, was never really his thing. But it is something that Zayn enjoys, therefore, Justin had no issue in adjusting to please his man.

"Not that bad, huh," the British man teased, watching the way Justin's wet lips opened to form a small circle.

Justin didn't bother glaring or even responding, but Zayn wasn't complaining. He enjoyed the sight of the heated water running down his boyfriend's body as the Canadian kept his brows scrunched together whilst taking in the invasion with much pleasure. It was an image he'd never want to forget.

The heat was almost suffocating given the fact that they were bathing under hot water and given their current activities. But the moment was far too great for Zayn to care, and Justin didn't seem to mind much either.

"Faster," Justin whispered softly before hiding his face in the crook of Zayn's neck.

Zayn simply obliged as his fingers began to drill in and out of Justin's hole. He gave the skinned flesh of Justin's butt cheek a light smack then gripped it as soon as it jiggled. This had the younger man arching his back, pushing his ass back into the touch and chest forward to be pressed flush against Zayn's.

The brunette curled his middle finger, loving the way Justin suddenly shivered and released a sigh of relief as if that was exactly what he had been waiting for.

"More, more, more," Justin pleaded repeatedly, practically crumbling under Zayn's hold.

"I'll give you more," he promised then withdrew his fingers earning a whimper from his boyfriend.

"Why would you-"

Justin was quickly silenced when Zayn switched their positions and turned him around to face the glass door of the shower so Zayn stood right behind him.

"Seems like I'm not the only one with super ninja skills," the Canadian joked.

Instead of responding, Zayn began to rub his erection in between the crease of Justin's butt earning a soft moan from his lover.

"Stop teasing Zee," Justin whimpered, "give it to me."

"Is that the proper way to ask?"

"If you don't fuck me right now Zayn, I swear I'm going to shove you down and ride you until your dick breaks," the Canadian spat.

"So bossy," he purred but gave in and slowly began to enter the awaiting hole.

The two men released lengthy groans as Zayn slid in, growling when he finally bottomed out. He didn't have to wait much time for Justin to adjust because Justin never liked that either, so Zayn began with slow and measured thrusts, taking his time.

He trailed soft kisses down the nape of Justin's neck as his hips moved, hands taking hold of the man's waist. Justin's hands met the foggy glass as he leaned his head back onto Zayn's shoulder.

"Feels so good," Justin gasped, then began to grind his hips back faster than Zayn was thrusting into him. He bit his lip, circling his hips quite harshly but it was enough to have him feeling every bit of Justin's heat. The hole quivered and clenched around him in a way that had Zayn wanting to shoot his load right than and there.

"Come on baby, give me more, please, j-jus- oh," the younger man suddenly yelped when Zayn drilled his hips to hit his prostate head on, "oh my God, oh my God, again. Please, again!"

"Needy much," the British man purred just as he landed a sharp smack on his man's ass. The pain must have been ten times worse than a regular spank due to the fact that it was under hot water, which added onto the burn. But this only seemed to turn Justin on more, and he demanded Zayn to spank him again.

Zayn did it over and over again, loving the slight bounce of Justin's bubble shaped flesh every time he did so. The skin was now a bright red color, his hand prints creating beautiful art over it.

Justin looked back smirking, "that all you got baby?"

He narrowed his eyes at the challenge in his boyfriend's tone and cocked a brow, "all I got?"

"Yeah. Why don't you stop treating me like a fragile little doll and fuck me like you mean it?"

[~]

Pretty random place to end but oh whale. Next chapter will contain more exciting smut with bottom Zayn cause that's also how I play.

And I'm pretty worn out and tired so that's really all have to say. But that's about all I have to say actually.

QUESTION: Alright, just out of curiosity, how do you guys feel about BDSM (Dom/Sub)? And what are your limits when it comes to that? Just wanna know...

Okay that's it.

WAIT NO

DID YOU GUYS HEAR THAT GIGI AND ZAYN BROKE UP IM SO HAPPY LIKE WOW YOU DONT EVEN KNOW

THE ONLY PERSON FOR ZAYN IS ME FOH YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYA

OKAY IM KINDA COOCOO I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH OKAY BYE NOW

R.I.P. Muhammad Ali. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

821K 29.1K 64
Continued from Instant Love IV: Blessings All Rights Reserved to ChristinaLaNise ©2015
10.3K 532 17
❝𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝖮𝖴𝖳 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝖱𝖮𝖠𝖣, 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝖢𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖱𝖮𝖫.❞ 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗗 | 𝟰/𝟳 𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗 | 𝟰/𝟵 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦...
7.9K 201 44
[Updated: 06/03/2017] It's not enough to just brood over our bad luck wishing someday they'd change. I admit, some have it easy but at the same time...
173K 6.7K 29
I was a stupid... thinking he loves me... never he did and never he will do it... i thought his friendship, his care, his talks as love... i was stup...