BTS One-Shots & Scenarios.

Od btsfaris

NOW TAKING REQUESTS. I write cute, funny and smutty one-shots and scenarios for any member of bts. Více

Requests.
BTS: Meeting them for the first time.
Transfer Student!Jungkook o.s
Airport!Taehyung o.s
Restaurant!Jin o.s
Jungkook Fanfic
Angst!Yoongi o.s -
Joker!Taehyung o.s
Masquerade!Jungkook o.s
ALL A.C.E FANS

Angst!Yoongi o.s pt II

536 11 1
Od btsfaris

Glad to know people liked this angsty one-shot! Here's pt 2!

-

Your P.O.V

It has been over four and a half weeks since you have seen Yoongi. Four terrible and miserable weeks for you is more like it.. You were a complete and utter mess. Barely able to carry yourself off your bed without crying.

Your current daily routine was sleeping in all day, until your friend Soji, which was the person you were staying at's place until you could get your own apartment, would wake you up and manage to drag you out of bed. You didn't have much appetite anymore either nor went out to hang out with other friends. When nightime would come around, you'd lay down in bed where you'd cry yourself to sleep and try to forget about him.

"Yah, L/N F/N," Soji yelled, trying her best to wake you up. "Get up from that bed and go freshen up. Please, you're stinking up the room."

"Let me just stay in here to rot.." You groaned, mumbling into the pillow sadly.

"If you don't get up from that bed, you will get the consequences.." She warned.

"As if I could care right now.." You mumbled again, slowly drifting back to sleep.

Soji groaned in annoyance and clicked her tounge. She shook her head at your behavior before she lifted up her sleeves from her forearms and headed out from the room. You fully asleep at that point, your mind completely blank far from feeling any emotions and you realized that was much better than being awake..

"Yah!" You yelled, standing up from the bed as soon as the ice-cold water hit your head.

Soji standing on the other side of the bed. A bucket on her right hip as she held it with both hands. She held an 'i told you so' look on her face and raised her eyebrows at you.

"I told you to wake up," She said, now pointing a finger at you. "But you didn't listen, so you faced the consequences."

"Why I ought to.." You glared at her, which she gave a challenging look which caused you to look back at the ground angrily.

You were more angry at the feeling of having to face reality than at her in all honesty. You didn't care about the water nor the coldness on your head but having to deal with feeling those depressing emotions again.. now that was something you did mind.
"Go get into the shower!" She said, with another warning tone. "Brush your hair, change some clothes, make yourself look nice! We'll be leaving in an hour to go to a market.." As she was about to leave, she said one more thing.

"When you're down come down to eat," She said, as she placed the bucket down on the floor of my current room and gave me a wink. "And change the sheets.. they're quite wet.."

Once she left, you sighed in frustration and kicked the bucket. You headed to the bathroom and decided to take a soothing shower..

+

You never realized what it was like to get your heart broken. Sure you had your fair share of crushes and flings, where they might end badly and perhaps you felt hurt at the time. But this feeling, tops the pain scale from a 10 to an infinite pain. It felt like your stomach was hit a million times, you heart beating so fast that it hurt, your eyes watering with salty tears that it would start to sting after a while. But it didn't just hurt physically, it hurt you emotionally too. You felt lost without Yoongi.. he was your everything.

You didn't know what to do with yourself. You didn't know if you would ever be the same again or feel the same again.

So that night again, you did what you knew what to do currently, and that was to cry yourself to sleep..

When morning came, you woke up to no yelling of your friend, no wake up surprises nor a single attempt to wake you up. You rubbed away the tear residue from your eyes, sitting up from your bed and checked the time.

9:43(am)

You sighed as you got up from the bed, heading downstairs lazily to find something to eat. You found a box of froot loops which made you feel somewhat better and poured yourself a bowl. Grabbing yourself a spoon, you headed towards the living room to watch mindless cartoons and munched on your cereal.

When the late afternoon rolled in, you were now changed out of your pijamas but into a lazy outfit, of sweats and a shortsleeve. Your hair brushed, teeth brushed and you washed the grease from your face. You sat on the couch, flipping through channels to settle on a movie.

"Well look here," Soji grinned as she closed the door behind her, slipped out of her shoes and into the house-slippers. "Someone's getting better."

You shrugged. "I guess so." But Soji saw this as a big step for you to moving on.

She giggled before sitting on the couch next to you and placed her head on your shoulder.

"Yes, do you want something Soji?" You mumbled, still flilling through channels.

"Wow," She faked hurtness, placing a hand on her heart. "I can't just sit her and comfort my friend.. But now that you're asking, I might as well say."

You rolled your eyes but let her continue.

"So, Mina and I are going out tonight to have a bit of fun," Soji batted her eyes. "Will you please, please, please come with us?"

"I don't know Soji," You mumbled, eyes focused on the coffee table now. "I'm still not in the mood to be going out yet.."

Soji sighed of course, knowing there was no getting to you and decided to let you choose for yourself.

"Well, if you want to come you can," Soji said, heading up the stairs. "We're leaving in an hour." But you simply nodded and continued to look through channels..

"You sure you don't want to go?" Soji said, standing on the entry way and slipping on her cute sandals.

"Yeah, maybe another time." You said, taking a sip of your tea. "Have fun though.."

She nodded sadly, hugging me before grabbing her purse and heading out. You locked the door after and finished your tea, grabbing the cup to make another. As you walked to the kitchen, a loud pounding noise was heard at the door that made you nearly drop your cup. Rolling your eyes, you set down the cup onto the counter and headed to the door. Without checking who it was, you opened it carelessly.

"Yah, did you forget something So-" Your eyes widened as you realized who was at your door.

Min Yoongi.

"W-What," You said in shock, eyes still wide and you were gripping the door handle. "What are you doing here..?"

"What am I doing here?" Yoongi asked with a bitter tone, eyes dark and lip in a frown. "What are you doing here? When you should be at our home!"

You opened your mouth in shock and as soon as you did, a reek of strong Soju hit your senses. You looked at Yoongi again and realized that he was completely and utterly drunk.

"Y-Yoongi.. you should leave," You mumbled. "Call one of the boys to pick you up.."

"No!" Yoongi said, slamming the front door open and walking inside the house, shutting it behind him loudly. "I'm sick and tired of you telling me what to do!"

Your eyes widened more, as you never seen him like this, you were so used to seeing his blank and emotionless behaviour, let alone this kind.

"Yoongi-"

"Stop! Stop speaking for me! I'm done hearing you speak for me!" Yoongi slurred while yelling, anger filling him. "What do you know about what I want to say?! Huh? Saying I don't love you. What kind of bullsh¡t is that?!"

You felt a bit of fear fill your body as Yoongi started to come near you. You backed up into a wall and he trapped you by placing one hand on your hip and another on the side of your head.

"Saying that I don't love you anymore.." Yoongi said angrily now, no longer yelling but still speaking loud. "How could you say that? How do you know how I feel?"

"Yoongi," You spoke softly, tears welling in your eyes as all the emotions you tried to block out and keep away began to build up. "P-Please calm down.."

Yoongi noticed your glassy eyes and used his thumb to softly touch your cheek, causing you to close your eyes, a single tear falling down.

"How could you not know that you are the love of my life.."

Your eyes opened at that and you saw that Yoongi had no anger in him but was crying as well. His eyes held hurt in them, loneliness filling his irises and you cold almost give him a hug.

"How could you think that you don't mean anything to me," Yoongi sniffed, tears running down from his dark brown eyes. "When you are what gives me air to breath, to have a motivation to live.."

"Yoongi.." You placed your hands on his shoulders to relax him. "Y-You're drunk.. you should go home.."

"I am," Yoongi cried more, this time falling on his knees and wrapping his arms around your waist, resting his face on your soft tummy. "You are my home.."

"Yoongi.."

"Please, don't leave me again.. I love you so much.."

-

You both were currently on your bed, Yoongi fast asleep as he suddenly has knocked out as soon as he said 'i love you' from drinking too much. You were facing each other and while he might be asleep, you were busy looking at his features. His colorful hair, in soft waves the way you liked it, his skin looked milky white, his soft cat like eyes closed and tears still drying up at the corners. You couldn't resist the urge to touch him, petting his soft cheek with your index finger. You kept it for a few moments before you pulled away. His hand quickly shooting up to yours and he pulled you body into his.

Your form now resting in his chest and his arms around you. You opened your mouth to protest but a soft snore was heard, indicating that he was infact asleep and there was nothing you could do. So you closed your eyes and for the first time in a while, you didn't feel so lonely..

+

Sunlight peeked through your blinds, hitting you in the eyes, causing you to wake up. You reached your hand up to block the light, then using it to rub the sleep out of your eyes. Suddenly, you realized that another body was holding you. You looked up to see that Yoongi, was already awake and staring at you.

"Yoongi.." You whispered. He smiled, tucking a hair away from your face and behind your ear. You blushed at the contact and you felt your heart beating faster.

"I mean't what I said.." Yoongi said, his voice sounding a bit horse and deep from yesterday's events. "I, I love you so much.."

You kept quiet, looking back at his shirt and biting your lip. He used his index finger to raise your chin up to look at him. His eyes holding sadness in them again.

"I am so sorry, for hurting you that way Y/N," He said sincerely. "I am such an asshøle for treating you that way.. You deserve to be treated like a piece of art, and I treated you so terribly.." Tears welled in his eyes again.

"But, I know now, that I will never treat you like that again. I will always be here for you, I'll make you feel loved every single day, for as long as I live.. I'll make time for you, I'll give you anything you want.. because I can't handle having the love of my life not by my side.."

"Yoongi.."

"Please give me another chance," He sniffled.

You looked into his eyes again, hope in them and you realized you could make him or break him right now.

"Okay.." You softly smiled, reaching up to hold his cheek.

Yoongi grinned widely, his cute gums out in view, while his eyes turned into moon-crescents and pulled you into his chest. He held you tightly and kissed the top of your head. You stayed that way for a while.

"Yoongi?"

"Hm?"

"What do we do now?" You mumbled into his chest.

"For now," He grinned. "I'm going to hold you in arms and never let you go.."

You looked up with a gleam in your eyes. "Promise?"

He sealed the deal with a sweet kiss.

"Promise. Forever."

-

Hope you liked, pls send in requests! Love you all!

-jeonjesskookie

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

320K 3.6K 90
~text~ ~Scenarios~ ~imagines~ -one shots~
319K 4.1K 17
This will contain Smut and trigger warnings, requests are open! BTS scenarios are sperate and all members will be used. I mean no disrespect to any o...
217 27 5
New chapter will be a new story (oneshot) with different members. I hope you enjoy it. Borahae 💜 And also..... SLOW UPDATES. ⚠️Disclaimer:- This b...
59.1K 1.1K 50
Group chat , Imagines and Scenarios !!