Blood And Pleasure (Lesbian S...

By livingwithfun

The World we live in is just a fictional mentality of our witting. The world we live in is filled with Demons... More

1 - Silence
2 - Unforseen Reality
3 - Define : Domain
4 - Getting to Know
5 - Bloody Mary
6 - Magical
7 - The Dilemma
8 - First Kiss
9 - Research
10 - Doubt
11 - Tomb of The Undead
12 - Reality Kicks In
13 - Coming Clean
14 - Happy Birthday
15 - Unpredictable Events
16 - Truth About Kendall
18 - Dancing With The Undead
19 - Alexandra
20 - Christian
21 - One Step Closer
22 - Lost in the World
Final Chapter - When It All Comes Crashing Down

17 - Kendall Jenner

1.2K 57 6
By livingwithfun

"What do you mean by nonexistent?"

Cara suddenly sat up straight as she held Kendall's hand tight in her own. She squeezed the brunette's hand to calm her flowing nervousness a bit.

"There is no one by the name of Kendall Jenner." Selena began but started scanning the picture she'd taken again.

"Right here. It is clearly stated that no birth certificate was extracted by this name. Kendall Jenner is a fake name, nonexistant." She walked over to kendall as she showed her the page.

"This can't be real I have my birth certificate." Kendall started to argue but her voice cracking didn't help her much.

"Shhh it's alright.." Cara cooed and wrapped an arm around Kendall's shoulders gently.

"I'm not sure about the story behind it. I didn't have time to read every detail yet and I need Karlie's help but this, I am very sure of. There's no registry for Kendall Jenner." Selena explained.

"Actually." Selena scratched her hair as she re-read the pages.  Selena sighed. "This is way more complicated than I.."

The doorbell stopped Selena from continuing her sentence. "I'll get it." Brandon walked downstairs to the main door.

"Brandon in a suit.. Now that's what I call a surprise." Karlie greeted jokingly as Taylor giggled. Selena had given them a call on the way back as she had figured she needed some help.

"We have a serious issue now Karls. Let's go in." Both Taylor and Karlie's face dropped at how serious Brandon sounded.

"I'm glad you girls made it in time." He smiled weakly as he glanced behind for a second.

"This should be important." Taylor mumbled to Karlie as they followed Brandon inside. Karlie nodded in agreement as they went up the stairs. Brandon seemed quite upset.

"Good news. Karlie and Tay are here." Brandon announced the moment he entered the living room where others were.

"Can you guys tell me what's going on?" Taylor asked. She was quite surprised by the sight of Kendall.

"It's a long story." Selena began.

"She's a Royal Bright." Brandon dropped the big news carelessly.

"WHAT?" Karlie suddenly snapped. "Do you guys know how deep of a shit we're in right now?" She pointed at Kendall.

"Kar." Taylor held her arm to calm her down.

Cara seemed quite surprised by Karlie's outburst. Kendall felt her eyes get teary again. She held on to Cara's hand as her newly awakened heart started beating faster.

"What? It's right!" She glanced at Taylor for a second.

"Babe, calm down." Taylor stated and rubbed her hand over the blonde's arm.

"Karlie it's not that simple." Selena tried to soothe the girl as well.

"Do you know what they'd do if they found out?" Karlie asked everyone but mostly Cara.

"They'd dry your veins and burn you, Cara! I don't want that." Karlie snapped before Cara could answer. "You can't risk everything we've lived for."

"Karlie." Cara began. "Judge it after you read everything out."

"If the Bright siders find out they have a Royal here, they's crucify all of us! And they're entitled to it!" She replied.

"SHUT UP! Karls." Brandon suddenly snapped twice as harshly.

"There's clearly something unusual about everything we know." He continued more calmly.

"I just don't want any of us to get hurt." Karlie continued more calmly after Brandon's outburst.

"Then you should be more careful that she doesn't get hurt." Cara held Kendall's hand in hers sternly.

"She's one of us now." Cara stated.
Karlie nodded silently.

"What did you call me about?" Karlie turned to Selena after a short silence between all members.

"We need some help figuring these out." Selena pointed at the page on her phone.

"You know I don't do modern." Karlie tried to enlighten the mood.

"I'll print them on paper now." Cara announced and grabbed Selena's phone.

"Come on." She nodded at Kendall as a sign to get the brunette to follow her.

Cara glared at Karlie as she went the stairs up.

"What's wrong with her?" Karlie whispered immediately after Cara and Kendall disappeared.

"What's wrong with you?" Selena stood up and walked over to them. "You act like a child." She scolded.

"I wouldn't be able to act like anything if this gets out." Karlie reasoned.

"Well make sure it doesn't then." Brandon snapped before he as well walked away to the balcony to trap some fresh air.

"What's up with him?" Karlie asked desperately. Everyone was behaving so strangely.

"Babe.." Taylor was about to scold her bonded partner but Selena interrupted.

"Ugh.. Long story." Selena spoke softly as she ran a hand through her hair. She watched Brandon walk out to the balcony and lean against the fence.

"I'm sure you'll change your mind once you read those papers. But even before that, you need to know she's one of us. We need to treat her as she is." Selena advised.

"Fine.. Fine.. I surrender!" Karlie threw her hands in the air. "I just wanna make sure that we can survive this."

"Everyone's so strange today." Taylor mumbled as she stared and Brandon who seemed deep in thought in the balcony. He was staring at the forest.

***

"I can't believe this." Kendall held the first printed page that indicated her name wasn't registered in any extracted birth certificate.

"Me neither." Cara glanced at the paper in Kendall's hand as she hit print on the printer.

"Is what Karlie said true? Will they.." Kendall gulped. "Do that if they find out?" She asked.

"Hey." Cara tried to hug the girl to calm her down.

"Answer me." Kendall demanded sternly. Cara seemed reluctant whether to answer or not. But after seeing the determined look in Kendall's brown eyes she decided to tell the truth. She nodded her weakly.

"Why did you risk that? Why did you bring me here?" Kendall asked. The only sound was the soothing silence between their eyes and papers being printed in the background.

"Why did you not just let me be?" Kendall asked. Once again Cara was lost for answers.

"Why didn't you just let the bright siders take me?" Kendall asked every question desperately. "Why did you risk everything for me?"

After a short silence of Kendall and Cara looking in each other's eyes, Kendall noticed Cara's eyes softening every second.

"I wanted to make sure you're safe. I couldn't leave you." Cara responded calmly.

"Why?" Kendall asked.

Cara looked around for a moment, searching for a valid answer before looking back in Kendall's eyes. Cara had never seen herself in a more difficult situation. She had never been so emotionally involved with someone. She had never experienced what she felt with Kendall then ever before.

"Listen for a moment. If you do want to leave and just go, I won't ever stand in your way. I've sworn to not do that. But.. I won't ever leave you as long as you don't want me to." Cara was extremely nervous.

"Because..?" Kendall encouraged. She felt her heart beating faster and a warm feeling washed all over her body.

"Because I have feelings for you." Cara spoke softly. I love you she wanted to say but she didn't want to sound too straightforward.

"I have feelings for you too." Kendall confessed with a slight smile on her face. "That's why I want you to be safe."

"Shh!" Cara interrupted as she hugged the girl tightly. "Just be here, then. That's all I need." Cara wrapped her arms around Kendall's neck.

After they parted, Cara's eyes were focused on Kendall's lips.

"Can I?" Cara asked a teary eyed Kendall. She smiled and brushed her lips against Cara's as a response.

***

"Got the the prints." Cara waved the papers as she walked down the stairs with Kendall holding her hand.

"Let's get started then." Karlie smiled weakly before walking toward Cara and Kendall to get the papers.

"Where's Brandon?" Cara wondered.

"I'll get him." Selena announced as others walked toward the desk.

Selena entered the balcony to see the weather was considerably cooler compared to when they'd arrived.

"Hey." She greeted but didn't get any reaction.

Selena walked further in the balcony and leaned against the fence where Brandon was leaning and glanced at him.

"Cara got the papers." She let him know. Brandon nodded but didn't move away from where he was standing.

Selena wrapped her arms around herself as it was too chilly. "Are you okay?" She leaned closer to see Brandon's face.

"Yeah. I'm fine." He responded but didn't move again.

"What's on your mind?" Selena asked.

"Nothing. You'll get cold. Come in." Brandon smiled slightly at Selena and walked back inside.

***

"Okay this is the last thing I expected." Karlie confessed. Taylor was too lost in the content of the pages to even show any kind of reaction. But anyone would notice she's clearly surprised.

Cara looked down at the paper in her hand. "I can't make out much from these." She confessed.

"That's because these are legal statements." Karlie reasoned. "I've studied law 7 times in three centuries."

"Well." Karlie turned to the brunette.

"Kris and Bruce Jenner never had a child. They never had any appointments or hospital visits a year prior to Kendall's birth date on her birth certificate." Karlie explained.

"What does that mean?" Brandon asked.

"Means that there was no child born to them." Karlie explained. "And.. Johnathan was Kris Jenner's best friend. He had no idea Kendall was born according to his confessions after the accident." Karlie sighed.

"Moreover, he took full responsibility to raise Kendall because both Kris and Bruce had no blood relatives. In fact he was their only mutual friend. They lived in a different city since they got married two years prior to the accident." Karlie concluded.

"The accident report here." She showed a page. "Indicates that the car had technical issues and that the baby was with her mother." Karlie sighed.

"But how can the baby be there if she doesn't legally exist?" Brandon wondered.

"Guys wait a second.." Cara interrupted.

"Don't Kris and Bruce seem like a perfect case to hide Kendall's real identity?" Cara suggested.

"How?" Kendall asked.

"They have no blood relatives. No mutual friends. Seems like they're pretty reserved people. And if someone wants to hide this child from the bright siders for a reason, There are not many better cases to hide her." Cara suggested. "The one who hid her must have been at the crime scene."

"Why hide from the bright siders?" Kendall asked.

"You're right it doesn't make sense the other way. Why hide a baby from allies too if you want to hide them from the enemy?" Cara agred after a pause.

"How about, Her real parents?" Brandon asked Karlie.

"There's no way I can tell that by these reports." Karlie waved the papers in her hand before snapping them back at the table.

"This is one of the most confusing cases ever." Karlie sighed. "But I need the police department report about this case."

"We'll get it soon." Selena smiled at Brandon but he couldn't possibly be more ignorant of that.

"Whatever the reason, they couldn't have gone through all this trouble to hide Kendall's existence for no reason. I think it's best if we keep very quiet about this." Taylor suggested.

"I agree." Selena replied while others nodded.

**

Kendall was sat on the bed in Cara's bedroom when Cara entered.

"Hey." Cara closed the door. She had a glass of blood in her hand.

"Hey." Kendall greeted back as she smiled weakly.

Cara sat beside Kendall on the bed. "You need to drink something. You can't survive on your own blood for long." She suggested as she handed Kendall the glass.

"I'm not going to drink this." Kendall scowled.

"There's no other way." Cara added apologetically. "Trust me it's not that bad. Plus, no one was killed to get this."

"I don't want to." Kendall protested.

"I'm afraid you can't survive on anything else." Cara pecked the girl's lips softly and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"Come on." Cara encouraged but Kendall still seemed very unwilling.

"For me."

Cara whispered in Kendall's ear as she placed her hand over Kendall's on the glass. She gently lifted the glass higher to Kendall's mouth.

"For me. Please." Cara kissed the brunette's cheek. She wrapped herself around Kendall's frame.

Kendall placed her lips on the glass. "Drink it." Cara whispered as Kendall lifted the glass higher with Cara's hand still covering her own. Kendall downed the liquid with Cara's pressure.

"Thanks." Cara kissed Kendall's cheek again. "How was it?" Cara wondered.

"Much better than what I expected."

***

Kendall had gone downstairs into the garden to feel fresh air. She was observing the beautiful garden and nature when she heard karlie's voice.

"Kendall"

Karlie's voice pierced her ears demandingly.

***

Hi guys!
Thanks for all the comments. I'm thankful for all of them.
And what did you think of this chapter? Please do tell me.
And what for next chapter? Any predicrion?:-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 11K 52
Taylor wants to be a vampire hunter. She has dreamed about fighting crime and slaying demons ever since she was little. But she is simply told by all...
162K 4.8K 64
A witch in itself is a creation of nature, set to hold the balance, hold good and evil at equidistant positions. A vampire is an inherently evil crea...
7K 267 15
Skye Goenett, being a spiritual person, she always knew that she was different. And she felt pretty strong in her spiritual abilities...but she didn'...
190K 3.3K 24
She loves him. He loves her. But it wasn't that simple. See she is a human and he is a Hybrid who her best friends want to kill. Will she keep their...