NBA Imagines

By drizzyvibes-

Your wildest dreams come to life. Requests are closed. More

Requests Closed!
jealousy • blake griffin
muse • deandre jordan
birthday engagement • bradley beal
new addition • aaron gordon
admirer • gerald green
one night • klay thompson
sorry • kyrie irving
own it • damian lillard
work together • blake griffin
first encounter • demar derozan
date night • bruno caboclo
all yours • devin booker
together again • russell westbrook
brothers best freind • klay thompson
first date • kelly oubre jr.
mistaken assumptions • kevin durant
BLACKOUT DAY
just us • derrick rose
bet • kelly oubre jr.
mine • stephen curry
late night • bradley beal and john wall
NOT AN UPDATE
Requests Open! ❤️
i'll miss you • klay thompson
birthday cake • hassan whiteside
forgive me • stephen curry
5 Song Challenge
the station • deandre jordan
family matters • kelly oubre jr.
innocent • devin booker
insecure • blake griffin
Sunday Challenge
parental guidance • demarcus cousins
impossible • anthony davis
🌻

special delivery • d'angelo russell

6K 136 28
By drizzyvibes-

When I show up, imma show out
Imma turn up when you show me that
Baby hold up, won't you hold up
Go crazy, don't hold it back
I like to play crazy sometimes

Actin' Up~Jeremih

--------------------------

"I don't know why you have an attitude, but you should drop it." D'Angelo said to Teanna.

"I don't have an attitude, I don't why you're talking to me like that." Teanna replied, turning around in her chair at the dining room table.

Lately, Teanna and D'Angelo had been having arguments left and right about small petty things. She couldn't put her finger on why she just felt irritated with him all of a sudden.

D'Angelo crossed his arms, leaning against the wall by the dining room table. He studied Teanna, and thought why she had such an attitude lately. It was usually him, but now it was her.

He thought about what he could possibly be doing wrong, and he knew that he'd been busy way more. D'Angelo was often gone on trips, and Teanna left here on her own.

D'Angelo and Teanna met while they were in college. Teanna went to all of the basketball games, for one of her best guy friends that was on the team. At a social outing, D'Angelo and Teanna were introduced to each other, and they've been inseparable ever since.

D'Angelo thought and thought, and it hit him. They both had been so busy ever since D'Angelo got back, that they'd haven't had sex in forever.

Walking behind Teanna, D'Angelo stood still behind her. "Stand up." He commanded.

"What?" Teanna questioned, looking over her shoulder.

"Stand. Up." He repeated forcefully.

Teanna stood, facing him with an annoyed look on her face. "What are you doing?"

Grabbing her by her arms, D'Angelo pushed her up against the wall. "Don't talk to me like that."

"Make me stop." Teanna challenged, her eyes flicking up to D'Lo's.

He grabbed her face in both hands, his lips moving with hers. He caught her bottom lip between his teeth, and began nibbling and sucking on it. Teanna couldn't help but to moan out loud, he knew that was her weakness.

"I know exactly why you're acting like this, I haven't been giving you any. I plan on fixing that right now." He whispered in her ear, tugging on her earlobe with his teeth.

He held her arms above her head, and he left a trail of kisses down her neck to the cleavage of the black tank top she was wearing.

"Get your ass in that room, baby girl." He told her, slapping her ass as she walked by.

Teanna sat on the bed as he followed right behind her.

He pushed her back on the bed, flipping her over forcefully. Teanna groaned out loud when he hit her butt firmly.

"Even though your attitude is my fault, you have been pissing me off lately." He talked out loud, pulling her sweatpants down her legs. "I can't let you get off that easy." He added.

Teanna was flipped over on the bed to face him. He'd taken off his shirt, and was left with his boxers on, and he was taking them off.

"Take off your shirt," he said, looking down at her.

Teanna obeyed, taking it off quickly leaving her clad in her bra and panties.

D'Angelo bit his bottom lip, admiring her body. "Damn." He whispered to himself.

He yanked her panties down, tossing them across the room. He moved over her, placing his hand against her clit, making her squirm.

"You're ready for me aren't you?" He asked, slipping a finger inside of her.

"Fuck," she groaned as he sped up the pace.

His thumb didn't stop the assault on her clit as he rubbed faster, and kept fingering her continuously.

"D'Lo," she moaned out loud moving more.

Before she could reach her release, D'Angelo removed his hand, and took off his boxers. He hovered over her, and he slid into her easily.

She wrapped her arms and legs around him, and he went in deeper.

"Fuck, Teanna you're so tight," he groaned out kissing her.

He began pumping in and out of her harder while keeping up his speed. Teanna moaned against his lips, clawing at his back with her nails.

D'Angelo could feel his climax coming, and wanted Teanna to cum with him. He moved his hand between them and rubbed her clit furiously.

Teanna closed her eyes, moaning and breathing heavily. "Shit, I'm about to cum."

D'Angelo grunted as he thrusted in and out the last few times as he released inside of her, and Teanna came down from her high.

The two laid next to each other, panting and looking at one another.

"We need to fight more often." Teanna said with a soft laugh.

--------------------------

Teanna had no idea how D'Angelo convinced her to come to his basketball game. She'd been sore in her back all day, after all she was now nine months pregnant and could give birth any day now.

"You look beautiful," D'Angelo complimented her and kissed her forehead.

"Just because you say it, doesn't mean I have to believe it." She replied with a sigh, and sat in her seat court side.

"I love you." He smiled, kissing her lips. He bent down, rubbing Teanna's big belly. "I love you too, little man."

"Good luck, baby." Teanna smiled at him, and he winked walking over to his bench.

The first quarter was over, and Teanna could just feel something wasn't right. She would get a pain in her stomach for a couple of minutes, and then it would stop.

All of a sudden, she felt wetness between her thighs. Her water just broke, and she didn't know how to react. She looked up, and D'Angelo saw the worried look on her face.

She watched him talk with his coach, and then he rushed over to her. "What's wrong, T?" He questioned.

"My water broke," she whispered, grabbing his hand tightly as another contraction came.

"Let's get you to a hospital," D'Angelo picked her up in his arms, as his teammates began cheering as he walked out of the arena.

---------------------

"Come on baby, one more push," D'Angelo encouraged Teanna as she grunted in concentration and pushed as hard as she could.

"It's a boy!" The doctor announced as the room was filled with the baby wailing.

The doctor placed him in Teanna's arms, and she smiled as tears pricked the corner of her eyes.

"What are we naming him?" The nurse asked.

"Dylan D'Onte Winter Russell." The couple said at the same time.

"Thank you for giving me such a beautiful son," he leaned down kissing Teanna on the lips.

"I love you, D'Angelo."

-----------------------

Myrikal

I hope that you liked this!
❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 444 12
A bunch of requested oneshots. Sexually explicit. Don't report. If you don't like it, Fuck off.
104K 2K 24
All about Josh❗️
407K 6.5K 70
Welcome Back This is a collection of NBA/ NCAA imagines just for you. So sit back and start requesting. One Love Agape
72.3K 571 43
part 2 of nfl imagines. requests are closed!