Black Rose

By worksofsoph

Tiffany is a sophomore who believes bad luck is out to get her. Her mom and dad are separate and she spends m... More

Welcome to the Black Parade
Cast
Welcome to Camp Half-Blood
I'm The Daughter of Who???
Byee!!!

Whoah, what?

12 1 1
By worksofsoph

I know this was a couple weeks ago, but I still don't understand why Dad would kill me. I know my dad. I know he didn't love me, but would he really kill me?! He's probably working for someone. My friend Jacob rushes in. "You.. You need to leave!"

"What?"

"You need to come with me, you can only trust me."

"But what about gram?"

Gram looks over, I can see that she knows what's happening. "Just go with Jacob, it's the only way you will be safe."

"Leave your phone."

"Ok."

I run over and give gram a kiss.

"I'm gonna miss you."

"You'll be safe, that's all that matters."

"Bye,"

I rush out with tears running down my face. What is happening?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 352K 35
How does your night go from a game of Hide and Seek with your best friend, to your parents being murdered the same night? On top of that, you're sent...
12.9K 264 38
The life of a mortician changes forever after he tries to have his way with a beautiful woman's dead body. And soon he discovers that the only person...
9.8K 504 24
After 5 years, both Clementine and (YN) have both worked together, alongside with Alvin "Lee" Junior, AJ in short, who has taken cared of him as thei...
4.2K 70 24
Many people asked me about helluva boss at first i didn't like it but after watching it, i started to like it but it was a shame they didn't made tha...