THE NEW HORIZON ( BoyxxBoy)(B...

By Kiyah_Shigaraki

Allen Hopkins is the younger brother of Rolland Hopkins. His life has been a hellhole all on its own. Being i... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
ON PAUSE
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve

Chapter Three

11 1 0
By Kiyah_Shigaraki

***ALLEN POV***

Someone shakes me lightly and I grumble out a few words that I think were Fuck Off. I hear a small smooth Giggle and my eyes pop open to see Shane nudging me. I swat his hand away and pull the covers over my head, not wanting to get up. I hated waking up in the morning. Rolland always said that I should have been Oliver's little brother with the way we are so similar, He didn't like waking up in the morning either. Shane nudges me again and this time I growl at him. He giggles again.

"Did you just growl at me?" He asks and I growl again making him giggle for a third time. "If you are going to growl at me then I am going to tickle the hell out of you until you get out of bed. Its the first day of classes and I'm pretty sure you don't want to miss your classes." I just ignore him and wrap the blanket around myself tighter. He sighs "I warned you." He says and suddenly his hands were on my sides tickling me mercilessly. I let out a howl of laughter and squirm, kicking my feet trying to get away from him. He laughs and I feel him move so he was straddling me as he tickled me. I roll over onto my back making him lose his balance and fall forward on top of me, his face inches from mine, his hands on either side of me. I stare up at him with wide eyes, the fact that he was laying on me did not freak me out, in fact it did the opposite. I liked it! He stares down at me his body perfectly still on mine, and I could see it in his eyes that he was uncertain of what to do. My mind blanks and I lean up, our lips connecting. His lips mold onto mine and I hear a groan deep in his throat as he lowers himself onto me, his weight comfortable. He lifts his hands and I let him tangle them in my hair, I copy him and run my hands through his long thick hair making him moan. He grinds his lower half against me and I moan against his lips. Holy Hanna his lips they were so soft! WAIT HIS LIPS! My eyes spring open and I yank my hands out of his hair putting them against his chest trying to push him off me.

"Shane Get off me!" I cry in horror, still trying to push him off. He quickly scrambles off me and launches himself onto his own bed, his eyes wide.

***SHANE POV***

"Shane Get off me!" He cries as he tears his lips off me. I feel him start to push against me, trying desperately to get me off him. I quickly jump off him and rush to my bed staring at him with wide eyes. I watch his eyes as the realization of what we had just done hits him. The look in his eyes wasn't that of disgust or horror, no it was the complete opposite. It was of Desire and Pure fear. Why Fear? I watch him as he just stares at me, battling the emotions that were clearly confusing him. Finally he sighs and closes his eyes.

"I'm Not gay Shane. I'm straight. I like girls." He whispers, though I can tell he was trying to convince himself of that as much as me. I give him a small laugh.

"Allen The way you just kissed me back, you are most definitely not Straight. Bisexual maybe, but not Straight." I say crossing my arms. He blushes as an angry look crosses his face.

"NO I'm NOT! Now just forget all this just happened I know I will." He snaps and gets out of bed, Storming to his dresser and grabbing some clothes, a towel, and showering items. "I'm taking a shower, don't wait for me." He growls and storms out of the room, slamming the door behind him. I wince as its echo dances around the room. Sighing I flop back down on the bed, my lips still tingling from his kiss. That had to have been the best kiss I had ever had! His lips were so smooth and flawless, and the way he kissed, it was so gentle and passionate. And his moan? Oh Damn. I needed to calm down before I ran to the showers and threw myself at him. Shaking my head I get up and go to my own dresser pulling open the drawer and digging through it to find something decent to wear. I spotted my favorite Supernatural t-shirt and Grab it, slipping it on along with a pair of Dark green skinny jeans. The shirt was black with the Anti-possession symbol and the words "I sold my soul to Crowley." Mmmmm Mark A. Shepard aka Crowley, for a fifty-two year old he was one Fine piece of Sexiness. I would sell my soul in a heartbeat if it meant I got to kiss his sexy lips. With thoughts of Crowley in my head I grab my backpack filling it with two empty notebooks and two binders and make sure I had my room key and phone. Before I can leave I spot Allen's key sitting on his bedside table. Shit if I leave he will be locked out of the room. Sighing I grab the key and leave the room, heading toward the bathroom showers. I walk down the hall and slip into the deserted bathroom, the only sound is a shower going off in the back. I head over to it.

"Um Allen? I'm not trying to snoop or be creepy." I call out. I hear him grumble something

"What do you want?" He snaps. I head over to his shower stall and dangle the key over the curtain.

"I'm going to breakfast and you left your key. didn't want you locked out." I say and feel his wet hand snatching the key out of mine. "K bye." I say and turn to leave.

"Wait, Hang on I'm almost done." He calls out, his voice hesitant. I sigh and lean against one of the bathroom walls and wait as he turns off the shower and gets dressed. Flinging open the shower curtain he steps out, his hair dripping wet. He gathers up his things and nodding to me He heads out, I follow quietly behind him. He gets to our room and unlocks the door and we head inside. Locking the door he turns to face me, leaning against it before sighing and running a hand through his wet hair. "I've never liked a guy before, Or at least I don't think I have. But you. I'll admit, you're hot, and every damn time you grab my wrist my stomach does this weird girly thing where it flip flops. So I am confused. Maybe I'm bisexual Maybe I'm not. I have no freaking clue. But it was wrong of me to snap at you when I was the one that started the kiss in the first place." He says, not meeting my eyes and staring at his feet. I drop my bag on the floor and walk up to him, tilting his chin so he could look at me.

"May I kiss you?" I ask and I watch as he swallows a lump in his throat before nodding slowly. Closing my eyes I lean down and press my lips gently to his, making him groan and throw his arms around my neck. I step closer, molding my body to his and gripping his waist, grinding against him. He whimpers and pulls away, making me drop my hands immediately and step back, breaking the kiss. "Sorry Sorry." I whisper as I open my eyes. He opens his and their pale grey irises stare back at me with utter confusion. I give him a small smile. "Well take it from someone who is gay. If you weren't at least Bisexual you would not respond to me like that. But I wont push you. You need to figure this out on your own but just know I'm here if you need someone to talk to ok?" I say. He gives me a wide honest smile, relief flooding his face and my stomach summersaults. I give him a smile back and giggle when he blushes.

"You're giggle is fucking hot." he says, the words slipping out of his mouth before he realizes what he said. Gasping he slaps his hand over his mouth, his entire face heating up making me giggle again. "I cant believe I just said that out loud. Ok it's time for Breakfast." He says in a rush and side stepping me he gathers his things for his first two classes and we leave the room together. Being myself I Grab his Wrist making him sigh and he lets me drag him out of the dorms. "Let me guess going to find Mariah?" I give him a 'Duh' look and he just shakes his head. "Can you do me a favor and not grab my wrist, Again stomach and flip flops?" He says with a blush. I let him go and smile.

"Sure thing Mr. Hopkins." I say with a small salute and fall in step beside him. "Mariah is already at the cafeteria waiting for us come on!" I shout and walk faster. Poor Allen who was shorter then me had to practically run to catch up to me. "And this is why I drag you around, so you don't have to run to catch up." I say with a sigh. Shaking his head he sticks his hand out and I give him a bright smile before grabbing his wrist and dragging him. He laughs and just grips his backpack strap tighter, and I can tell he is fighting off a blush. We make our way to the cafeteria and I instantly spot my small beautiful friend. "MARIAH!" I shout and let go of Allen to zoom over to her. She laughs when I barrel into her with a bone crushing hug, lifting her off her feet. I set her down after kissing her cheek and give her a brilliant smile. "Man do I have some things to text you!" I say bouncing slightly. At this point Allen comes up to us and waves hi to Mariah, she gives him a small wave back before turning to me.

"Text." Was all she says before turning around and leading us to the table where there were multiple containers of cereal. We all get our cereals, Fruity pebbles for Allen and I, and Raisin Brand for Mariah and we make our way over to the same table we ate at yesterday.

***ALLEN POV***

I eat my fruity pebbles and let my mind wander to what happened earlier. I really liked kissing Shane, his lips were just Amazing, and the way he grinded on me. I never wanted him to stop. But was I really Bisexual or just responding to a kiss and grind like any male would? Well a non gay or bisexual male would not be so turned on at the fact that it was another male doing said kissing and grind. BUT, I just met the kid yesterday! The fact that Shane was going to keep his distance to let me figure things out was very sweet of him. Suddenly the urge to call Rolland hits me and I try to blink back tears. I needed my big brother at a time like this more then anything, but I couldn't do that to him. He had too much on his plate as it was. Chemo, A job, a husband, a daughter, not to mention an annoying black lab that tore apart everything. He had to much to handle as it was, he didn't need his stupid little brother going through a sexuality crisis to top it all off. That would just be unfair to him. At the sound of something buzzing I look up to see Mariah and Shane texting like crazy, obviously they were texting each other again. I sigh and grab my own phone clicking on the contacts. I had never actually gone to check what their numbers were, I scroll to the S's and frown when I don't see Shane's number.

"Um Shane what did you put yourself under in my phone?" I ask as I scroll to find Mariah's name. She was in there. So where was Shane? He giggles and I blush a bright red.

"Hang on let me text you." He says and shoots off a text, my phone Vibrates in my head a second later.

From: Captain Amazing

Hey Sexy ;-)

I blush and laugh all at the same time.

"Let me guess, Captain Amazing?" Mariah says with an eye roll. Shane just beams at us and I nod. She sighs and shakes her head. "Shane what are we going to do with you?" SHe mutters and takes a spoon full of her cereal. He wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"Well I know what I want HIM to do with me, but you . Nothing. You will do absolutely nothing." I choke on my fruity pebbles and cough it up as his words hit me. He did NOT just say that? I shoot him a glare and he just smiles at me innocently. I growl at him making him raise an eyebrow. "Remember the last time you growled at me." He states making my face heat up again.

"Yeah and just remember I know where you sleep. I wouldn't get on my bad side." I growl

"What bad side?" The friends say at once making me shake my head.

"Day one of college and already I need new friends." I say miserably as I finish my cereal. "Welp I'm done. Where's you guys first class?" I ask pulling out the schedule I had gotten yesterday, along with my new college ID. they each pull out their schedules and we show them to each other. Turns out Shane and I were in the same program, Digital arts, I wanted to learn how to make Video games, he apparently was an amazing artist. We had a few classes the same, like our first class of the day, intro to Art 101. Mariah was going for Vetenarian practice and had her classes all in the medical building. her first class was starting soon so she leaves us.

"And then there were two." He says quietly, giving me a small smile. I smile back and clear my throat.

"Hey Shane?"

"Yeah?"

"How did you know you were gay?" I ask slowly. He looks at me sharply and narrows his eyes before shrugging.

"I think I've always known. When I was in sixth grade I started having a crush on a classmate, his name was Seth Frederickson, I kept thinking about kissing him and wanting to be his boyfriend. It scared me, What if my parents hated me for being gay? what if Seth stopped being my friend, what if kids started to pick on me? I figured out I was gay since I had never had the desire to kiss a girl or anything. One day I couldn't help myself and kissed Seth, He freaked out and transferred schools. Never saw him again. I stayed in the closet until 8th grade when Mariah finally confessed that she was a lesbian and started to date her girlfriend Tess. She inspired me to finally come clean, she already knew but didn't want to pressure me until I was comfortable saying it. Since then I have dated three guys. But never got too serious." He explains and picks up his bowel. "Come on I'm done lets go find somewhere to sit while we wait for our class." He says and I stand up, following him to the trash so we could toss our bowels away. "So why do you ask?" He asks. I shrug as we head outside. "Narg it is hot out here." He whines and takes a black hair tie from around his wrist, quickly putting his hair into a bun at the nap of his neck. I stare at him and quickly look away when he spots me, a blush on his face. He looked really hot with his hair up, not a good as when it was down, but close. He points to a large Oak tree that gave some shade and I nod, holding out my wrist for him to grab and drag me. We plop down against its trunk and he leans back, his hands behind his head and his long legs kicked out in front of him. "Alright we have an hour to kill before we have to go. May I ask you a few questions since you dodged most of them yesterday?" He asks, looking at me from the corner of his eye. My heart starts to beat wildly but I nod anyway. I hated talking about myself. "Why was your brother wearing a bandana yesterday?" He asks. I just stare at him, my eyes bugging out. "What is he in a gang or something?" I shake my head and swallow the sudden lump in my throat.

"N-No, He um, He has stage two l-lung cancer. We found it t-two years ago and has been having chemo ever since. He shaved his head so he didn't have to deal with the whole hair falling out process." I say, tripping over my words. My heart squeezes when I think about what Rolland is going through. Shane gives me a sympathetic nod and puts his hand over mine, squeezing it.

"My Aunt had stage four, I watched her suffer for five years before she finally went into remission. Its hard to watch them suffer." He says I nod.

"It's not just watching my brother go through this. Rolland practically raised me since I was a baby, becoming my guardian when I was just twelve and he was eighteen. It's always been him and me against the world. It's like watching my father suffer in a way." I say, my voice choked with the tears my eyes were begging me to shed. I sniff and wipe at my face.

"What happened to your parents?" He asks and I feel all my walls shoot up. NO. I would NOT talk about them. I shake my head.

"I don't want to talk about them. change the question." I snap a little to harshly. But he just nods and thinks of something else.

"What's your favorite book?" He asks and I just stare at him, one eyebrow raised. He shrugs. "What? I like a guy who reads sue me." I shake my head.

"My favorite book is actually a series, the maximum ride series by James Patterson." I say and he grins at me.

"Iggy and Fang are my two favorite characters in the books." I stare at him and nod.

"Fang is just this chill, I'm a badass broody mess, and Iggy is like Yeah so what I'm blind but I could still kick your ass. I totally get it." I say laughing. Man I havent met anyone who had the patience to read through all eight books. "Have you read them all?" I ask he shakes his head.

"I'm on the book called Fang I think its the sixth book?" I nod.

"Where in the book are you?" I ask

"Toward the end. Fang just like died on the table and Max is freaking out.". I light up.

"Oddly that is my favorite part of that entire book." He laughs.

"Don't tell me what happens in the other books! I want to be surprised." He says pointing his finger at me. I give him an innocent smile and he just narrows his eyes at me. "Don't you do it. Or I will shave your head in your sleep." He growls and my breath catches in my throat. Holy Hanna that growl was fucking HOT! I blush and look down, checking the time to see we had about ten minutes before class.

"We have to go or we'll be late." I say with a sigh and grabbing my bag I stand up, sticking my hand out to help him to his feet. He grabs my hand, his soft and warm against mine and I haul him to his feet, he stumbles slightly and I catch him, his chest pressing against mine as we stand close to each other. "Um, can you stand?" I ask my voice shaky. He nods but tightens his grip on my arm.

"I know I said I'd be good but I cant resist." He whispers.

"Resist wh-" He cuts off my question by pressing his lips gently to mine. I melt against him, wrapping my arms around his back to bring him closer. I just loved Kissing this guy! He tears his lips away from me and I whimper in protest before opening my eyes to find him trying to hide a giggle.

"That had to have been the most adorable yet sexy thing I have ever heard." He says with all honesty. my face heats up and I look at the ground as he moves out of my arms. "Hey don't be shy. I will never judge you." He says tilting my head so I was staring into his dark brown eyes. I give him a weak smile and nod. Grabbing my wrist He tugs me into the direction of our class. Taking out my phone with my free hand I quickly send a text to Rolland.

TO: Hero

Bro, I need talk to you about something tonight
can you pick me up tonight after class?

Shane and I enter the arts building and taking two flights of stairs get to the third floor and find our class. It was only after I had sat down next to Shane did Rolland text me back.

From: Hero
Sure kid I have work today
so I will pick you up after around 7PM is that ok?

To Hero
That's perfect just let me know when you are here.
I have class now ttyl.

I put my phone on silent and stuff it in my bag as the professor comes in, instantly talking as she passed out the Curriculum to us, going over what she expected in her class. Shane looks over at me

'Welcome to college.' He mouths before turning his attention to the teacher. I smile at him and look down at the packet in front of me, following along with what she was saying. My heart thuds quietly.

Tonight I would talk to Rolland about Shane...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 93.7K 32
NEW VERSION IS PUBLISHED "He squints his eyes at me with an intense glare that makes me squirm. I don't know if it's the intense pain in my shoulder...
1.1M 54.9K 49
When Jordan Cameron was ten years old, his mother stopped speaking and was never the same again, going from one institution to another and ultimately...
78.8K 3.7K 26
Sequel to More Than Just Roommates!! **Completed** It's been ten years since the four boys first got together, and a lot has changed. They've gotten...
Arcadian By Elijah<3

Teen Fiction

4M 82.4K 36
Arcadian (adj.) idyllically innocent; simple and untroubled by fear or worry. Harper Flores is the human embodiment of a ray of sunshine. She's kind...