Our Total Submission (Vampire...

By ladydianna01

*This is a spin off from Rescue Me.* Ahron and Ayden are Vampire twins. Just adorably little and cute. Their... More

Our Total Submission (Vampire, manxman)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 **Part 1** (The Beast Within)
Chapter 19 **Part 2** (Justice)
Epilogue

Chapter 9

88.7K 2.5K 109
By ladydianna01

Chapter 9

Ayden’s POV…

(Irina's Platters of Food--->)

 Caleb, Ahron, and I decided that we were going spend today to ourselves, it was Saturday and our mates were currently holed up in the library on a conference call, some emergency or the other at one of the production lines in a factory in Northern England or something. We all had plans to have a picnic today, the entire household, but business was business and sometimes it couldn’t wait. So, Aunt Irina, planning guru that she is set up the entire pool deck like an outdoor spa, and we were getting ready to pamper ourselves and have some fun in the sun. Ironic right, Vampires sunbathing, that myth was so long dead. She even had tons of food on hand that we could munch our way through the afternoon.

 We even decided to embrace our inner twink because we were wearing barely there boy shorts each in a different color and nothing else; and I must say, little Caleb had a super sexy body on him, and I was sure once Uncle Dimitri catches sight of him things were going to get heated in the backyard. Aunt Irina looked absolutely stunning in a emerald green string bikini that was more string than it was bikini, and Ahron and I, our shorts laced up at the sides, his in electric blue, while mine was fire engine red.

 We started in on the food and once we were settled with a plate every one took to their respective loungers, we were not directly in the sun due to the strategic placement on the umbrellas, but we were prepared because we each had a turn slathering one another up in coconut scented sun block lotion. We were munching on grapes and laughing at Aunt Irina’s impersonations of our mates, it was really funny because she mimicked them perfectly, and she even managed to get our Stavos’ deadly scowl down pact.

 Caleb and Ahron got into the pool and I got up to get some more fruit from the platter sitting on ice, Aunt Irina waved me over to sit next to where she was lounging so prettily with her oversized shades covering her eyes, she looked the epitome of a glamorous diva lying there like that; Supermodels would envy her. While my brother and Caleb frolicked in the pool playing Marco Polo, and naturally trying to see could be the coolest, she asked me how we were getting along with our mate. I explained how extraordinary our relationship was and I tried to explain a little of our bond. I knew a lot of people didn’t really understand it but she did and she was happy that we were happy. I knew the shadow that past over her expression was the grief she felt about our Mom, and even as happy as we were, the heart gripping sadness of losing our parents like that still managed to grip me from time to time and drag me under.

She shook her head and immediately her features brightened as she squeezed my hand. I opened my mouth to drop a few grapes into it, when all of a sudden I was spluttering and coughing from a faceful of chlorinated water hitting me, smack dab, right the face, the chemical treated water finding its way into my windpipe.

 My head whipped around just in time to catch see a guilty looking Caleb point at my equally guilty brother. I huffed and pouted as they burst out laughing, even our doting Aunt was biting her lips trying not to laugh at me and my dripping face. “Okay,” I thought, “revenge is best served cold.” I made sure that I didn’t broadcast that little tidbit to my comedian of a brother or my mate. Ahron doesn’t need any forewarning for what was coming his way. I just rolled my eyes and continued with my fruit.

 It wasn’t until everyone was settled and talking about Caleb’s upcoming graduation that the men in our lives finally decided to make an appearance. We actually thought that we were not going to see them today, and man, what a sight they made. Each of them had changed from their casual clothes from this morning at breakfast, to their swimming shorts, each opted not to wear a shirt and I was practically drooling. I actually reached up and wiped my mouth just to make sure.  They got closer and you could see that they flashed each other and wicked grin at each other seconds before all three of them charged for the pool, we scrambled to get out of the way; because when those three huge muscle bound Vampires landed in that pool at the same time, the resulting displacement of water was going to soak everyone and everything at the poolside.

We weren’t quick enough to get out of the way since it was mere seconds before they hit the water. We were drenched as they broke the surface of the water, all three grinning like loons.  Irina just flashed her now wet hair out of her eyes and shook the excess water from her limbs. I looked at Uncle Gustav and you couldn’t help but notice the heat shimmering in his eyes as he watched his barely dressed mate standing there soaking wet. She smiled serenely and just handed each of us a towel and walked towards the pool house drying her hair along the way. Uncle Gustav’s look went from amorous to wary very quickly as he watched his mate saunter off. Dimitri reared up out of the water and tried to dunk Uncle Gustav so naturally a playful water wrestling match ensued.

 Our mate on the other hand was currently at the edge of the pool, his broad shoulders on magnificent display, so enticing, and he crooked a finger and called me over to his side. I exchanged a nervous look Ahron, who just smirked at me in return. Our men seemed to be in a playful mood and let me tell you that is a dangerous thing with these three, and it seems that I am my mate’s intended target at the moment.

 Tentatively making my way to the side of the pool I sat down and let my feet dangle in the cool water right next to my mate. Stavos grabbed hold of my knees and swung himself so that he was now buoying right in between my parted thighs. I leaned forward and playfully flicked a little water into his face. He smiled and flashed his glorious wet hair showering my sun warmed torso with sprinkles of cool water. Giggling, I tried to squirm away from him, but he locked his huge arms around my waist and kept me in place.

 Once he ceased his antics, he laid his head on my thigh and just let his body float, something was bothering him, he was trying to mask it, but me being the more sensitive one towards emotions, I could still detect under his seemingly relaxed and playful demeanor that something was upsetting him. Ahron chose that moment to sit next to us and he set down a plate of fruit in between, he picked up a juicy grape and offered it to our mate.

 Only Stavos could take the simple act of biting into a grape and turning into the most erotic experience I have ever seen, he let his fangs descend and he pierced the fruit with it and used the tip of his tongue to caress and capture the juice dripping from it before closing those sculpted lips and chewed the fruit. We both sat there transfixed, watching those plump pink lips, a second later we were jolted out of our little sexual haze when we heard a high pitched squeal and we automatically ducked when Caleb shadow hit us a mere second before his little body went flying over our heads.

 A laughing Dimitri flashed past us and dived into the pool catching Caleb just as he made contact with the surface of the rippling water. He came up spluttering securely wrapped in his mate’s arms, Uncle Dimitri smile almost split his face in two and Caleb just slapped his shoulder and pouted. We couldn't hold it back; he looked so adorable, like a wet spitting mad kitten, and Dimitri just looked indulgent as he tried to coax his uncooperative mate to not be mad at him.

 I just shook my head and turned around to check to see if Aunt Irina had murdered Uncle Gustav, but what greeted me was the exact opposite, Our aunt and Uncle were curled up on one of the loungers, his big body almost dwarfing our Auntie, and she was currently hand feeding him a variety of finger foods. I sighed at all the love and affection floating around in the air and I looked at Ahron and he rolled his eyes and went on feeding our mate.

We were outside until the sun made a glorious display of orange and pink hues in the sky before we packed up and carried everything inside. Dimitri and Caleb were the first to disappear, and then it was Aunt Irina, saying that she had something to do. Uncle Gustav volunteered to clean the kitchen and Ahron jumped up to help him, giving me a knowing glance as he did. My brother knew me well, he sensed my hunger, and he knew I was picking up on Stavos’ troubled emotions. He had closed his thoughts off and I was a little disturbed by it, but I wasn’t overly upset. We all needed our privacy and I respected that. I just hated that he kept feeling like he couldn’t share his burdens with us, that he wasn’t alone anymore.

 Putting a smile on my face, I excused myself and grabbed my mate’s big hand and pulled him down the hall with me. He came willingly enough and I led him straight through our bedroom and into the bathroom. Without another word, I stripped his swim trunks from his body and then my own. I took a minute to let my eyes take in the splendor of his perfect form, and then I shoved that perfect body under the spray in the shower and I washed him and then myself. I was in a hurry to get to the part where I can talk to him without the distraction of his naked skin. I was already craving his blood, but that could also wait for a minute.

 Once he was dried and puffed and polished, I quickly dressed in a pair of shorts and a shirt. When I came back into the room, he was lying on his back in the big bed, so I just climbed on and crawled over to him, sitting back on my heels once I was close enough.

 “What’s the matter?” I asked him up front, and watched as he sighed and turned those beautiful eyes to me.

 “Nothing for you to worry about, baby.” He replied just as I knew he would. I didn’t get mad; I just moved and threw one leg over him and straddled his hips.

 “Stavos, you are not alone anymore, and I know it’s ingrained as the top in our relationship that it is your responsibility to keep us content, safe, and protected; but please realize that we should share everything the good and the bad. If it concerns you, it concerns us.” I simply stated and waited for his response.

 He brought his hand up and cupped my cheek. The look of pure devotion his gaze almost brought me to tears. “Baby, I know, and I am trying to adjust to being in this relationship, centuries of being alone and all that. The situation with the production line has me concerned that’s all. I think it was done on purpose, and I am hoping that I don’t have to make a personal visit to see what happened. That would mean time away from the both of you, and I vowed never to set foot back in that part of the world again.” He explained and I knew it had to do something with the loss of his family why he didn’t want to go back to that part of England again, hell, if I never see that part of the world again, I wouldn’t miss it. The memory of the devastation there over my own parent’s death ruined it for me.

 “Are you sure that is all it is, or is there more to the story?” I asked giving him a stern glance.

 His sculpted lips just curved into a smile and he grabbed the back of my neck to bring my face closer to his. “There is history there, one that I am not yet ready to share; you guys know most of it, but not all. It’s a life I have long since given up and have no wish what so ever to revisit or reclaim. The topic hits close to home for the both of you and with your grief still fresh, it’s something that can wait to be discussed. Now I feel your hunger clawing at me, you need to feed.” He said as he leaned up and removed his thin t-shirt, baring his chiseled chest to me. He laid back down and spread his arms wide, offering me free reign to his body and I felt my cock twitch in my pants.

 I brought my hands up and placed them on his huge Pecs and I took my time with my tactile examination of his skin and the rock hard muscles underneath it. As much as I wanted to know the whole story, I was not going to rush him, he would refuse if I tried and he was right, we were all adjusting to being mated.  My fangs descended as I watched that special spot in his neck throb for me, like it was just inviting me to sink my teeth in and let his very essence of life pour into my mouth. I felt Ahron’s awareness shiver over our bond and Stavos grunted and shifted his hips as he felt it too.

 I knew Ahron was giving us some privacy, but he was just as hungry as I was, and I sent him a mind link to join us but he refused. He told me to have my me time with our mate he would do with bottled blood. I knew Stavos heard that and was okay with it, so I leaned forward and captured his lips with mine. God, he tasted so good, his flavor burst over my tongue and it was like a flash burn to my system. My hands clenched and dug into the sheets as I licked my way across his jaw. I nibbled and nuzzled the sensitive flesh of his neck and listened to him hiss in delight as I sank my teeth deep into his vein. His hips bucked underneath me and I slowly rotated mine, giving him a little delicious friction.

For me, it wasn’t about the sex tonight, for me I wanted the intimacy, and I wanted to be cuddled and kissed, and just loved on.

 The sex was awesome don’t get me wrong, but I wanted the closeness of his arms around me, I wanted to smell his skin, and feel his warmth shroud me in his protection and love, and he seemed to get that; because his hands never stopped touching me. They caressed and soothed, but he never took it farther than that, it was like he was committing the feel of my skin, my hair, my lips, and everywhere in between to memory. He was savoring me and I loved it. We fed on each other and at some point we wound up skin to skin, just petting and caressing. God knows how long we stayed like that cuddled together, whispering to each other. At some point Ahron came in freshly showered and gladly joined the pile as we huddled close to one another sharing our thoughts and dreams, we touched and were touched.  

 Ahron and I shared our childhood shenanigans and he shared his and opened up some more about his siblings and parents, he told us about the things that he and Uncle Dimitri and Uncle Gustav got into and we laughed at most of it.  I talked well into the night sharing each other’s body heat. Ahron was the first to drift off and I quickly followed with the feel of my mates lips caressing my forehead. It was a night I will forever remember, just a might of sharing and peace in our love and connection to one another. It was simply bliss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 9.8K 17
I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react...
468K 26.2K 60
[BOOK 1] Not Edited - For the edited version see my bio Aquilam and Ignis, two clans fighting each other for more than a thousand years now. A pl...
2K 33 5
Extended SAMPLE! Book is live on Amazon & Kindle Unlimited! Monsters are real... and I'm in love with them. Coasting through my last year of college...
257K 7.4K 24
[Completed] "Are you scared kitten?" He whispered in my ear. I squeaked out a 'no' and continued to look at everything other then him. I could feel t...