Loving a street nigga

By adaisha4643753365

Love,love ,love More

First day
First day
First day
First day
Chapter 2
Oh shit
Damn
Ugh!!

First day

24 1 0
By adaisha4643753365

The door bell ring and I ran down stairs and open the door and it was Jordan and loren I let them in and we went to the living room and start talking about my brother " yo brother cute I peep he was staring at me in math class today " Loren said " I think he do but Idk Loren just play hard to get" and my brother came down stairs we all started laughing and my brother was like "what so funny " nothing we all said at the same time . The door bell ring And my brother ran and went to go get it all I heard was "wassup". My brother came back in with kahlile and willie and they came In the living room and it was so quite 😂until I broke the silence and said y'all wanna play truth or dare? They all said yes. So I went first and said truth or dare Loren 😈 she said dare and I said "I dare u and David to go up stairs and get to know each other until u ready to go home 😂 she look at me with the bruh face and they both got up and went up to my brother room😂. And I look to the right willie and Jordan was all ready having a convo and kahlile was just on his phone 😂.

Lorén Spears POV
So me and David went to his room and he close the door behind me and I say on his bed and he say beside me and said "wassup ma" and licked his pink lips . I look around the room and was like "who yo ma" and he started laughing and said "you tf" and I started laughing . He look at me and just started smiling . I did the same and next thing you know we staring each other in the eyes "he said can I have you " I look away and said "idk you might hurt me and he said "how about we take things slow and see where it go" I said "ight" and he kiss me on my forehead and we want down stairs .

Ashely POV
I took kahlile phone and started running and he ran after me and sad "baby girl stop playing " and he was fast asf bc I thought I was getting away next thing you know he was right behind me and took his phone I turn around and he wrap his arm around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck and he said "when you gonna be mines " I laugh and said " they day u get a job " and he started to laugh and said "you got jokes huh" lol I ain't say nun but laugh and kiss him on his check and went in the house 😂

It was time for everyone to go and everyone got their things and went home ig .
My mom walk in an she had brought us some Wendy's we all sat at the table and ate . After we got done I went upstairs and got out some night clothes and hop In the shower and 30 mins later I got out and put my clothes on and went and lay in bed and put my phone on the charger I was about to go to sleep until kahlile ugly ass text me.
*text convo*

Kahlile : babygirl u up?

Ashely : nigga why!

Kahlile : bc I wanna know I'm daddy and u better answer daddy question !!

Ashely : nigga no

Kahlile: why I can't have you?

End of convo

When he said that I just went to sleep bc I'm not tryna get my heart broken so that's dead 💖.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
236K 11.8K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...