Why Me? ( A TFP Fanfic)

By Lava_Star95

Lavanya (Lava for short) is a 17 year old girl she grew up in New York until her mother died in a car acciden... More

Lavanya Stars
Chpt. 1 The Begining (edited)
Chpt. 2 School (Edited)
Chpt. 3 Vince
Chpt. 4 Help! Mrs. Darby!
Chpt. 5 No Not HIM!!
Chpt. 6 The Autobots
Chpt. 7 My Guardian
Chpt. 8 Where are your parents?
Chpt. 9 Wheeljack?
AN: I'm Sorry
Chpt. 10 What am I?
Chpt. 11 The Escape
Chpt. 12 Thank you
Not A Chapter But A Thank You Note
Chpt. 13 What now?!
Chpt. 14 You're Leaving?
Chpt. 15 What's Happening!
Chpt. 16 Can you be my sire?
Chpt. 17 O COME ON!!!
Chpt. 18 Doc's Discovery
Chpt. 19
Chpt. 20 The Test (For lack of a better title)
OH MY PRIMUS (Not A Chpt.)
Chpt. 21 An Explanation
AN: I AM SORRY!!
Chpt. 23
Chpt. 24 It Has Begun
Chpt. 25 Let the hunt continue!!
Chpt. 26
Chpt. 27

Chpt. 22

1.3K 51 18
By Lava_Star95

--Previously--------------------------------

I grabbed a big, fluffy blanket and my pillow and ran back to Sire's door. I wrapped the blanket around me and sat down to the left of the door and sat down. I realized the floor was really hard so I stood up and set the pillow on the ground, then sat on it.

"Much better." I whispered as I wrapped the blanket around me tighter. "Goodnight Sire."I whispered and then fell into a well deserved rest. 
------------------------------------------------

I woke up to someone poking me. I groaned and pulled my blanket over my head. 

"Go away." I mumbled. The person stopped and I almost fell back asleep, but they started poking me again. "Whaattt?" I groan annoyed as I uncovered my head and looked up at the culprit. Of course it was Miko. 

"You're Alive!!!" She yells in my face. I pulled the blanket over my head again. 

"Yeah, I'm alive, now I'm awake, but I want to sleep." I mumbled under the blanket. I was then tackled in a bear hug. I grunted then whined tiredly. "Mikoooo. Whyyyy??"

"Well I was walking down the hallway while wondering around base, and I saw a pile of blankets sitting here. So I walk closer and was shocked to see you sitting here. I mean you've been in a coma for I don't know how long and as I'm walking around base, bored. I then come across you sitting here asleep by Ratch's berthroom door. I mean, what are you doing here? Why didn't you tell us you were awake? When did you wake up. Wh-" I cut her off there. While she was machine gunning questions at me I had gotten out from under my blanket.

"Miko please I just woke up. I am still waking up. Please allow me to finishing waking up before you bury me alive me with question." I grumbled sternly. I rubbed my face and released a yawn. "What time is it anyway?" I asked as I stood up and stretched. I lifted my arms over my head releasing another yawn. I then bent down and touched my toes. I was no longer able to lay my palms flat on the floor like I used to, but at least I could still touch the floor. I then stood up and looked at Miko, she looked very impatient. 

"It is 8:30 am on a Saturday morning. Now that you're done waking up and stretching can we pleeaasee go see the others?" She asks a slight whine in her voice. I sigh.

"Alright." I agreed. I collected my blanket and pillow. "Let me just put my stuff in my room." I say the start walking toward my room not waiting for a reply. 

"Ugh" Miko groaned in impatience. "Hurry up. I wanna go do something."

"Don't make me sing the patience song" I warn as I walk to my door. Miko follows me.

"What patience song?" She asks curious. I smirked nowing she would regret that question.

"You don't want to know, but I will sing it. Now stay here." I open my door, walk over to my bed and set my pillow down. I was debating whether to leave my blanket or leave it. I decide that I was just cold enough that I would bring it. So I wrapped it around my shoulders and walked out into the hallway. Miko was still standing there, arms crossed looking VERY impatient.

"Are you done yet?" She asked sounding annoyed. 

"Alright Miko you asked for it." I started singing purposely off key though not as loud as I could.
Have patience, have patience, don't be in such a hurry. If you get, impatient, you'll only start to worry. Remember, Remember that Primus has patience too and think of all the times that others have to wait on you-" Miko cuts me off there.

"Ok Ok!! I got it. Please stop it. That's worse than country. Please my ears!!" Miko yells dramatically, covering her ears. 

 "Hmm I don't know... Have Patience." I started teasing her. She groaned and covered her head with her arms. I stopped singing and started laughing. "Alright, alright I'm done. Let's go see the others." I said still laughing softly. She instantly perked up at that, and grabbed my hand and started pulling me down the hallway. "Miko I know you're excited, but please slow down. I'm not exactly in running condition."  She slowed down slightly.

"Sorry Lava. I can't wait to tell the others you're okay!" She shouted. I sighed, shaking my head as she continued dragging me down the hallway, but at a slower pace. We soon arrived in the main room and walked over to the human area. We walked over to the couch and TV were Jack and Raf were playing that old racing game. 

"Hey guys," I said with a wave once we got close. They both jumped and looked up at me surprised. 

"Lava!" Raf yelled. He jumped up and ran over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I'm so glad you're okay." He said. I chuckled and got down on a knee so I was closer to his height. I put my hands on his shoulders.

"Don't worry Raf. I'm not going anywhere." I said before wrapping him in a hug. I then separated myself from him and stood up. "I'm afraid you're all stuck with me." I then then looked at Jack. "Well, Jackson Darby, I hope you haven't been getting into too much trouble while I was out." I said at him, putting my hands on my hips and raising a brow at him.

"Not much. I've mostly been trying to keep Miko out of trouble" While he was talking, he rubbed the back of his neck in that nervous habit of his. 

"Hey!" Miko yelled Jack punching him in the arm not so lightly. "I don't get into that much trouble... most of the time." She said as she crossed her arms. "Besides, I can't help if it's boring around here sometimes." I laughed at their little exchange and started walking over to the couch. 

"Come on you two let's find something that we can do, while getting along." I walked over to the coffee table and grabbed one of the video game controllers. "Come on who wants to challenge the champ?" I asked. 

"You are so on!" Miko yelled excitedly as she ran over and took the other controller. Miko sat on the couch, while I sat on the ground, so Jack and Raf could have the couch. "Dude. Why are you down there?" Miko asked me. 

"I was going to let Jack and Raf sit on the couch with you, since I am perfectly fine on the floor." I explained. I then turned my attention to the TV and got to the starting screen. "You better pay attention Miko, otherwise you might get left behind." I taunted as I pressed play and we were off.

We played the same racing game for I don't even know how long. I have beaten Jack more times than I could count, Miko about 15 times and Raf 8 times. I am on my 9th race with Raf now it is very close we were on the last lap pulling up close. 

"Lava" Sire calls snapping me out of my focused state. Soooo I lost. 

"Darn it!" I shouted. I then passed my remote to Miko. "Yes Sire?" I asked as I stood up and walked over to by the computer where him and Optimus were standing. 

"I need you to tell Optimus what you told me about your... experience, while you were unconscious." I nodded and climbed onto Sire's hand when he offered it to me. He then held me up to his shoulder, which I climbed onto also. 

"Well it started right after I fell unconscious on our way back to base..." I continued to repeat my story to Optimus, while Sire worked on the computer, whether he was working or typing down what I was saying I don't know. I really hope he wasn't doing the latter. 

I eventually finished my story and Optimus looked like he was deep in thought.

"I remember hearing this prophecy soon after I had become a Prime. Alpha Trion had warned me about the fall of our planet, but I was too naive to see it coming, but that has already happened." He stopped for a moment his faceplate void of any sign of what he was thinking. "I will need to think on this a bit more to think of what evil this might refer to. Also as to whom this small hero is." With that he turned around and started walking back to his berth room.

"Wait, Optimus?" I called out after him.

"Yes, Lava?" He stopped and turned to look at me. 

"Is it possible that the small hero could be some human?" I asked, wondering how a human could help.

"That is possible Lava, but I pray to Primus that that not be the case." He said. He then turned back around, and walked back to his berth room. 

'Hmmm I wonder why Mom would warn me about this, then train me? Wait! Am I the small Hero!?'

AN: OK I own EVERYONE a HUGE sorry so. SORRY!!! I am so so sorry I have been slacking off. Also Wheeljack will come back in soon I promise not next chapter, but most likely the one after that.

NOW let's see Congratulations to Wiredhawkes for not only guessing the song, but also giving the next stanza!!! YAY!!! Anyway here is the next song. Bueno Suerte

And as we lie beneath the stars

We realize how small we are

If they could love like you and me

Imagine what the world could be

If everyone cared and nobody cried

If everyone loved and nobody lied

If everyone shared and swallowed their pride

Then we'd see the day when nobody died

When nobody died...

If everyone cared and nobody cried

If everyone loved and nobody lied

If everyone shared and swallowed their pride

Then we'd see the day when nobody died

We'd see the day, we'd see the day

When nobody died

We'd see the day, we'd see the day

When nobody died

We'd see the day when nobody died  

Till All Are One

LavaStar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159 16 9
A father's tales of the Guardians of Cybertron enthrall his son and his four friends, but an another boy scoffs at the stories of the warriors who fo...
254 25 13
(this is a self insert story.) (cover does not belong to me. it was drawn by my best friend, DragonK99) In the serene town of Jasper, Nevada, the Mi...
167K 4.5K 37
Lora Creed, a 15 year old girl, comes across a lost Cybertronian relic in the middle of Jasper, Nevada. She is totally unaware of what will happen to...
18.2K 398 19
Alex Jessica Smith is a short 19 year old girl who is well built from lifting heavy metals while building cars. She has an iq of 509 that helps her c...