Adventures of Ladybug and Cat...

By MyEvilLittleAkuma

Follow Ladybug and Cat Noir on their adventures, defeating the evil Hawkmoth, capturing Akumas, and finding l... More

Chapter 2~L'école
Chapter 3~L'audition de Talent

Chapter 1~ Le Glaçage

32 3 2
By MyEvilLittleAkuma

Author's Note: Hello my petit papillons! It's me, Rosa. This is my first story, and cuz I'm a huge Miraculous fan, I decided to write a fanfic! These characters don't belong to me, only the ones I made up do. (Apologies for any spelling or grammatical errors!) For those who do not speak French, Le Glaçage means frosting, which I thought was fitting for this chapter. There is a picture of Poison Icing up there ^^. Enjoy!

Chapter 1: Le Glaçage

Tom Dupain handed the tray of baked croissants to the blonde girl. The Bourgeois girl. She frowned and picked up one, like it was filthy. Tom's heart sank. She wasn't happy.

"Yuck! This is gross!" She dropped the croissant and glared at him. "Why is a disgusting place like this still functioning? She fetched a handkerchief out of her pocket, and wiped invisible dust off the counter. "I'm never coming here again!" She turned her nose up at Tom and strutted out of the patisserie, her heels clicking on the tiles.

Tom's shoulders slumped. Everyone liked his croissants. That Bourgeois girl was incredibly rude. The more he thought about it, the angrier he got. She was a downright nuisance! Nothing but trouble! Pathetic girl!

Far off, in Hawk Moth's lair...

"Ah, I love the smell of anger and hatred in the morning" he grinned evilly, as light came in through his window, and his hundreds of butterflies rose.

"The perfect target for my next victim." A butterfly landed on his gloved hand. He closed his other hand over the butterfly, and concentrated his dark power into it.

"Fly away, my evil little akuma, and spread fear into the hearts of others!" The now wicked butterfly fluttered away into the Paris skyline.

The glowing purple butterfly made its way through the front doors of the patisserie, unnoticed by customers. It flew straight into the piping bag Tom was holding. Instantly it transformed into the same shade as the akuma it bore.

Instantly, Tom became angrier.

"Hello, Poison Icing, I am Hawk Moth. I give you the power to freeze Parisians with frosting, in exchange for one small feat. Retrieve the Miraculous from Ladybug and Cat Noir"

"Yes Hawk Moth!" A wicked purple substance covered Tom, transforming him into Poison Icing. "I will freeze the city of Paris with my frosting!"

Marinette sat in her room, unaware of her father's transformation. She stared lovingly at a photograph of Adrien Agreste, stroking his 'hair'. She sighed, and put the photo down, and spun around in her desk chair. Ew, maths homework. She glared at the worksheet on her desk.

Picking up a pen, she mindlessly answered the questions. They were easy, but mega-boring. Algebra. Why did they have to go over it for the nineteenth time? She was almost finished, when she heard screams of terror from outside. Marinette dashed up onto her rooftop balcony. On the streets, people ran around, screaming and trying to hide. A man with a lilac chef's hat, who was holding a purple piping bag gun was freezing the civilians of Paris. As soon as the frosting came into contact with a person, it hardened into a purple stone.

Marinette opened her purse and Tikki floated out. She nodded at Marinette, who instantly called out her all too familiar catchphrase.

"Tikki! Spots on!" Tikki was sucked into Marinette's earrings, and she became her spotted persona. She flung her yoyo at the chimney opposite her family's patisserie, and pulled herself over there. Ladybug then jumped from the roof, onto a bus. The akumatised villain reminded her of someone. 

"MY BAKING IS SPECTACULAR!" he roared at Chloé Bourgeois, who was in his clutches. 

"Dad...?" Ladybug watched as Tom, now Poison Icing, flung Chloé into the bus Ladybug was standing on, and shot frosting at the bus doors. Chloé was trapped inside. Ladybug began attempting to ward off the sugary villain, flinging her yo-yo here and there, trying to ward him off.

Meanwhile, at Adrien's manor...

Adrien flopped on his bed. School was tiring, and he was incredibly sick of Chloé. She kept trying to kiss him. Adrien was not interested in her. She was a pain in the neck. Besides, he was already in love with Ladybug, the most beautiful girl in the universe. Too bad she didn't reciprocate his affections. That girl was so hard to flirt with.

He would love to kiss those soft pink lips, caress that midnight black hair, stare into those bluebell eyes. Ladybug was his entire world.

"Why don't you just tell her already?" Plagg emerged from the trash can, and settled on Adrien's shoulder. "I'm sick of you moping around."

Adrien sighed at Plagg and sat up.

"It's not that simple. She doesn't even react when I pour my heart out to her." His shoulders slumped, and he pressed his face into his pillow.

Plagg raised an eyebrow.

"What about that Marinette girl in your class? She seems into you."

Adrien frowned at the small black kwami.

"Marinette? No, we're just friends. At least I hope we are. Whenever I try to talk to her she freaks out..." He trailed off. Marinette, the cute, shy girl in his class, who always tripped over every blade of grass. Marinette, the girl with big blue eyes, who would always stutter on her words, whenever she saw him. He hoped she didn't hate him.

Marinette had always just been a friend to Adrien. He found it a little weird when she stumbled over her words, but she'd always be in the back of Adrien's mind...

"But I love Ladybug!" He muttered to himself.

"Yeah, yeah, what's new?" Plagg stated, and began to rummage through Adrien's drawers. When he couldn't find camembert, he stopped, but something caught his eye. A piece of paper in the bottom of his sock drawer.

"What's this?" Plagg pulled the paper out from under the socks and floated over to Adrien.

"N-nothing!" Adrien jumped up and snatched the piece of paper out of Plagg's tiny black paws. "Just...a note to Ladybug"

Suddenly, there was a scream outside. Adrien dashed over to the window and looked outside.

People ran right and left, from a large man, trying their best to escape his evil piping bag. He'd been akumatised. Ladybug made valiant attempts to stop him, but was almost shot by frosting. His eyes widened. Ladybug!

"Plagg! Claws out!" Adrien yelled, quickly transforming from an ordinary boy into Cat Noir.

Outside, Ladybug narrowly avoided a shot of Poison Icing's piping bag gun.

"C'mon, where are you Cat Noir?" She clenched her teeth and aimed her yo-yo at his gun. Dang! Missed! She dodged another icing attack, and was about to aim for his gun again, when she heard a familiar voice.

"You look like you could use a hand, m'lady" Cat Noir leapt on top of the bus Ladybug was perched on. He pulled out his staff and extended it, spinning it around fast, and rebounding the frosting shots Poison Icing aimed at them.

"Thanks Cat. But I think i can handle myself" She spun her yo-yo around, and hit herself in the face. "Ouch!"

Cat Noir smirked at Ladybug, but was immediately shoved out of the way by his lady, as she saved him from Poison Icing's sticky frosting. 

"Save your flirting for later Kitty. We have to free my da- um, we have to free Poison Icing!" Ladybug quickly saved herself. "Cat, Chloé is stuck in the bus. You handle her, I'll take on him!"

Cat nodded and leapt off the bus. Instantly, Poison Icing launched an attack at him, but was saved by Ladybug's yo-yo. He shot her a thumbs up, and she nodded, then engaged in combat with Poison Icing. 

Hawk Moth engaged his light mask once again. "Poison Icing! Her Miraculous! Grab it now!" 

Ladybug dodged his attempts, and continually tried to grab his piping bag gun.

Cat Noir beat at the icing on the bus door with his staff to no avail. He growled in frustration, and beat harder, when suddenly an idea formed in his mind. He focused as hard as he could, and his secret power charged up. 

"Cataclysm!" he yelled, and struck the stone-hard icing. Instantly it crumbled away, and a very grumpy Chloé emerged from inside. 

"Took your sweet time didn't you?" She tossed her ponytail over her shoulder and snobbishly began to walk away, but she was instantly shot by Poison Icing. 

Ladybug decided now was the time to use Lucky Charm. She flung her yo-yo skywards, and called the words out. A coil of rope fell into her hands. 

"What am I supposed to do with this?" It took her a minute, but an idea formulated in her mind. She knew what she had to do. 

"Cat Noir! Catch!" her feline partner caught the rope as it snaked through the air. Each of the famous duo pulled it taught, just as Poison Icing took a step forward. He tripped over, and instantly, Ladybug dashed forwards and grabbed his gun, and tore it. It broke easily, and the evil akuma fluttered away.

"Time to de-evilise!" Ladybug captured the glowing purple butterfly, and released it, now pure white.

The evil purple goo vanished from Poison Icing, and he became Tom Dupain again. All the damage caused by Poison Icing was reversed. 

"Where...why...what on earth am I doing here?" Tom rose to his feet. 

"Don't worry sir, everything is fine." Ladybug reassured him. Tom smiled and began to walk back to the bakery, leaving Cat Noir and Ladybug alone. 

"Well done m'lady. Perhaps a celebratory kiss, to congratulate our latest victory?" He wiggled his eyebrows at her.

Ladybug rolled her eyes and covered her smile. 

"Not today Kitty." she was interrupted by a beep from Cat's ring. "Besides, you're about to transform."

"That doesn't matter! Don't you think it's time to reveal ourselves?" Cat pleadingly tugged at Ladybug's wrist.

Ladybug hesitated for a second. She would like to know who was under that kitty's mask....

A beep resounded from her own earrings. She shook her head, but did something she had never done before. Ladybug pulled Cat Noir into a hug. He didn't know what to do. He froze. A blush stained his cheeks.

"Anyway..." Ladybug trailed off as she pulled away. "Bug out!"

And then she was gone. Cat Noir sighed. A hug! She had hugged him! He smiled hugely, and ran to look for a place to transform.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 5.5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
124K 4.9K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
653K 20.8K 41
တရားဝင် ပိုဆိုင်ခွင့်ရဖို့ ကြိုးစားမိရုံ လေးပါ. လိမ်ညာပြီး အပိုင်ယူမိတဲ့ အတွက်... ...မ ကို မမုန်းလိုက်ပါနဲ့....
485K 10.7K 56
Reneé Rapp X Reader Imagines Regina George x Reader GxG Reneé is taller and older then reader unless requested