Chapter 1~ Le Glaçage

Author's Note: Hello my petit papillons! It's me, Rosa. This is my first story, and cuz I'm a huge Miraculous fan, I decided to write a fanfic! These characters don't belong to me, only the ones I made up do. (Apologies for any spelling or grammatical errors!) For those who do not speak French, Le Glaçage means frosting, which I thought was fitting for this chapter. There is a picture of Poison Icing up there ^^. Enjoy!

Chapter 1: Le Glaçage

Tom Dupain handed the tray of baked croissants to the blonde girl. The Bourgeois girl. She frowned and picked up one, like it was filthy. Tom's heart sank. She wasn't happy.

"Yuck! This is gross!" She dropped the croissant and glared at him. "Why is a disgusting place like this still functioning? She fetched a handkerchief out of her pocket, and wiped invisible dust off the counter. "I'm never coming here again!" She turned her nose up at Tom and strutted out of the patisserie, her heels clicking on the tiles.

Tom's shoulders slumped. Everyone liked his croissants. That Bourgeois girl was incredibly rude. The more he thought about it, the angrier he got. She was a downright nuisance! Nothing but trouble! Pathetic girl!

Far off, in Hawk Moth's lair...

"Ah, I love the smell of anger and hatred in the morning" he grinned evilly, as light came in through his window, and his hundreds of butterflies rose.

"The perfect target for my next victim." A butterfly landed on his gloved hand. He closed his other hand over the butterfly, and concentrated his dark power into it.

"Fly away, my evil little akuma, and spread fear into the hearts of others!" The now wicked butterfly fluttered away into the Paris skyline.

The glowing purple butterfly made its way through the front doors of the patisserie, unnoticed by customers. It flew straight into the piping bag Tom was holding. Instantly it transformed into the same shade as the akuma it bore.

Instantly, Tom became angrier.

"Hello, Poison Icing, I am Hawk Moth. I give you the power to freeze Parisians with frosting, in exchange for one small feat. Retrieve the Miraculous from Ladybug and Cat Noir"

"Yes Hawk Moth!" A wicked purple substance covered Tom, transforming him into Poison Icing. "I will freeze the city of Paris with my frosting!"

Marinette sat in her room, unaware of her father's transformation. She stared lovingly at a photograph of Adrien Agreste, stroking his 'hair'. She sighed, and put the photo down, and spun around in her desk chair. Ew, maths homework. She glared at the worksheet on her desk.

Picking up a pen, she mindlessly answered the questions. They were easy, but mega-boring. Algebra. Why did they have to go over it for the nineteenth time? She was almost finished, when she heard screams of terror from outside. Marinette dashed up onto her rooftop balcony. On the streets, people ran around, screaming and trying to hide. A man with a lilac chef's hat, who was holding a purple piping bag gun was freezing the civilians of Paris. As soon as the frosting came into contact with a person, it hardened into a purple stone.

Marinette opened her purse and Tikki floated out. She nodded at Marinette, who instantly called out her all too familiar catchphrase.

"Tikki! Spots on!" Tikki was sucked into Marinette's earrings, and she became her spotted persona. She flung her yoyo at the chimney opposite her family's patisserie, and pulled herself over there. Ladybug then jumped from the roof, onto a bus. The akumatised villain reminded her of someone. 

"MY BAKING IS SPECTACULAR!" he roared at Chloé Bourgeois, who was in his clutches. 

"Dad...?" Ladybug watched as Tom, now Poison Icing, flung Chloé into the bus Ladybug was standing on, and shot frosting at the bus doors. Chloé was trapped inside. Ladybug began attempting to ward off the sugary villain, flinging her yo-yo here and there, trying to ward him off.