Denial (l.s. Complete)

By sameloveh

"Louis is not an Omega, and that is final!" The one where Louis finds out, quite late in his life, that he is... More

Intro
Denial
Confrontation
Underage
Strong

Morning

14.6K 497 392
By sameloveh

Louis woke up feeling sore all over, and with a big pounding headache making him moan out of pain.

But no, that was not the reason he had woken up.
He turned his head around, looking at Harry who was sitting on the bed, with his tongue sticking out and with a determined look on his face.
His right hand was on Louis hip, and the other was.. well inside Louis.
Two prodding finger where inside Louis hole, making him squirm a little.
"What are you doing?" Louis asked Harry, with hoarse voice.
Harry, startled, turned to look at Louis with big eyes, and a blush spreading across his cheeks and neck then looking down the were his finger where and then back at Louis, and responding.

" I lost my ring"

(Authors note: Muahahah I hope you guys like the ending, kinda came out of nowhere :), I can actually see Harry doing that at some point in their relationship! idk )

the end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 3.1K 21
Harry Styles well-known millionaire that controls all of Londons power system in 1945, everyone sees Harry as the man that can make you live on the s...
327K 10.9K 34
Book One of the Vampire's Assistant Series Louis Tomlinson was a vampire, one of the most powerful. He was the serving lord of the Tomlinson Estate...
178K 4.4K 34
Louis turns to Mr.Styles for help when his life starts to take a turn for the worse but what will they do when they find themselves falling for each...
919K 38.8K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC