Loving Luhan [ #Wattys2016 ]

נכתב על ידי bubblewraps22

I was hired to babysit him who turned out to be a full grown handsome man with equally good-looking brothers... עוד

Author's Note
Prologue: The Night They Lost Track
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
First Reader Event : Meet and Greet (End)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Hello Again
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Second Reader Event: Thank You!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Smile, Eula.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (IOU This)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
LOVE Luhan
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Special Chapter
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Ext[END]ed
#EuHanForChristmas
Save Me, Love Me

Chapter 27

2.4K 112 182
נכתב על ידי bubblewraps22

The One That Got Away

Luhan's POV

I wore my best light pink shirt, remembering that Luna liked pink. I tried not to put too much perfume because she has this thing about men's perfume: she said it's made to destroy her lungs. Luna is an artist and knows what matched and didn't match so I was careful in choosing my pants and shoes. When I was done, I admired myself in the mirror. It's been a while since I was this meticulously dressed. Don't get me wrong. I always dress well but with Luna, everything should be particular.

I placed my phone on my table, leaving it there because of Luna's request. I got out of my room and went to my car. It was a cool night. Perfect for a date.

It would have been a lot more perfect with Eula.

A few minutes later, Luna walked out of the door in a beautiful white dress and leather jacket. She smiled at me as she walked towards me. Maybe it wouldn't be wrong to wonder what could have been if Luna and I have met by chance and not by and agreement. What if she never had to lie to me and leave me clueless and vulnerable?

But the thing is, she left me and I have found a better girl than her.

"Hi handsome." She said before reaching my collar to fix it.

"Born like this."

I opened the door for her and let her in the car. Luna is really beautiful and I wonder how she couldn't seem to find anyone other than me... or Suho. I took a deep breath and got in the driver's seat. My heart was pounding not because I was nervous but because I knew I was going to keep yet another secret from Eula.

But I promise that it's the last time I'll ever lie to her.

"Where are you gonna take me, babe?" Luna ask as we drove into the road.

"Somewhere you've never been to."

She smiled. That was what I would often tell her when she asked me this. Back then, I loved to surprise her... to spoil her to the point of exaggeration. Maybe it was what made her different from Eula. They are both simple women but Luna liked being treated like a princess and Eula... she liked to be treated as Eula. And I guess it will me a lot of time until I get used to it. Or maybe never. She's my princess and if I could give the whole universes to her, I would.

"Do you remember on our first date, you wore this very formal suit while I wore casual clothes?" Luna laughed lightly at the memory, "You got me a gown right that instant."

"You looked so disappointed, I couldn't stand it." I answered, which was the truth.

"And everybody says you're evil. How could a devil have such compassion?"

"Right. I'm an angel."

"You're my angel." She placed her hand on my shoulder while looking at me.

I glanced at her, without even trying to remove her hand. I smiled lightly, not giving anything away. I told myself that I should just enjoy this day but I guess it's gonna be the longest day of my miserable life.

I parked the car in front of a restaurant. I learned that it was the best restaurant in town and I confirmed it by not being able to get a reservation on my own. I had to call someone who mentioned that he had connections in this place. Over the night, the restaurant was able to squeeze my name in.

"It's beautiful here." Luna said, looking around in awe.

She held on to my arm as we threaded through the fancy lobby. I told the receptionist my name and he led us to our table by the window, overlooking a giant illuminated fountain. The lake in the distance seemed endless as the darkness of the night settled.

I pulled a chair for Luna and she carefully sat down. I sat across from her. The waiter came a little while later and gave us the menu. As usual, I let Luna decided on what we were gonna eat. Like I've said, she is very particular on what she likes... even with food.

"I'd like to have these..." She told the waiter who seemed to be very enthralled by her.

Who wouldn't drool over Luna? She has the perfect body, posture and grace. When she speaks, even those who just passed by would stop to see her. She has that certain type of aura that captivates people. Back then, I would just watch her talk because it was such a sight. I didn't even listen to her. I just watched.

But with Eula, it's all different. When I'm with her, I always wonder what she would say next. And when she speaks, I listen carefully because I am interested in what she was thinking. You see, Eula seem predictable but none of the things she's ever done so far are ordinary. She is full of surprises and it excites me.

"So, what are you thinking Mr. Luhan?" Luna asked, her eyes sparkling with the crystal center piece.

"I'm thinking how beautiful you are tonight, Luna." I answered, admiring the flawlessness of my act.

"Should I believe you?"

She raised an eyebrow at me but I knew she was falling for it... consciously getting into a trap she'd known so well.

"It's up to you but I've seen pretty faces in this place but none of them came close to you." I took her hand and kissed it gently.

"Now you're just being poetic to flatter me. How professional."

"Years of practice, babe." I winked at her as our wine arrived.

We did a toast but I only sipped a bit. I can't get drunk or else, I'd do things I'd never do sober. She drank a little then placed the glass on the table. She looked out the window and sighed.

"You know, I'd give anything just to have all of these back." She said quietly.

"Then next time, when you think you have what you need, don't let go."

She tilted her head a bit to my direction but didn't face me. Her smile was still there but I knew how heavy all this was for her. I felt it too.

"I have all I need now, Luhan. What should I do with your advice?"

I was my turn to have a deep sigh. This date was a bad idea from the start but then I had to do it. Even though I was somehow going to betray Eula's trust on me, I did it. Because I've found everything I need too... and I'd do everything to hold it tight.

"This is not what you need. Every girl in the world deserves something better than this."

Out food arrived but none of us dared touch it. Luna looked at me with glassy eyes and I secretly hoped she wouldn't cry. I still can't stand seeing her cry this way.

"But you're the best. How do you expect me to find someone better?"

"Then find the right one."

"Who? Suho?" Tears started to fall.

I stood up and took her hand. I carefully stood her up and led her to the dance floor. I put her hand on my shoulder and held the other. My other hand was on her back and we started to dance through the music of the violin. She looked at me with tears in her eyes so I just pulled her to me. She put her head on my shoulder while I leaned my head on hers.

"I love you." She whispered to me.

"Be happy, Luna." I answered back.

"You're supposed to say 'I love you, too'." She said.

"I love you too." I obediently followed.

"How could you get away from me?"

"Maybe I wasn't the one for you in the first place."

When we got home that night, I walked her to her room. At the door, she faced me and held on my shirt. She pulled me gently to her and looked at me closely.

"Kiss me." She said.

I bit my lip and shook my head slightly. And then I slowly leaned down to her and kissed her cheek. I heard her inhale deeply so when I pulled back, I looked at her.

"Good night, Luna." I said.

"Good night." She said and slowly let go of me.

I waited til she closed the door before I got back to my room. I took my phone from the table and sat on my bed. I ignored my messages and pressed 2.

"Hello?" I said as the call connected.

"Hmm?" Eula answered, as if she was still dreaming.

"Dreaming of me?" I smiled at the memory of her morning face.

"Yes. It was..." she yawned, "A nightmare."

"My princess..." I said, swallowing the tears I didn't even know were there.

"Come home." She sounded like a baby.

"Yes... I'm coming home."

**

You are the brightest star in my life
In my world's darkness you are the light
All the mistakes you made right
When I died you gave me life.
You are the brightest star and though I can't fly
I still wonder if I can steal you from the sky.
-k

--

a/n: I am the biggest troll you'll ever meet. All hail King Jongdae~
Thank you for reading!! In case you're wondering what just happened in this chapter... well.. you are on the right track. *evil grin* I love you all. Endless thank u.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

495 15 14
Creation out of boredom with friends. Also just to show how delulu are we over EXO. Please don't take this seriously, we just created this for fun. S...
2.3K 130 14
They are a few weeks into the wedding and everybody is excited. However, problems arise that threaten to end Luhan and Eula's relationship for good. ...
YOU נכתב על ידי Ice

ספרות חובבים

1.3K 65 17
"I can't promise you a forever. I can only offer you the rest of my life." "I'll take that. Because even a second with you can be worth more than a l...
19.9K 533 20
I wont spoil whom will you be with. So hope you guys will love my story THIS IS THE BEGINNING... THERE'S NO BACKING OUT!