Beatles Preferences n' More!

By Beatles_whofangirl

Beatles preferences about your four favorite Liverpool lads! I may also do imagines if you want to request. S... More

1. When you walk into the room
2. When he first saw you
Someone hits on you
When You Have to Wake Up
How he kisses you
How he hugs you
When you can't sleep
Imagines
A/N
Pref: He Dances With Your Grandma
From Me To You (John)
And in the end...

Imagine 1: Ringo Starr

4.6K 59 8
By Beatles_whofangirl

Imagine your friend Ringo walking you home. Recently you had begun to feel something different for him, something you were afraid to name. He didn't say much as you walked. It seemed like he had something on his mind. The icy night air wrapped around you and you shivered. "Cold?"'Ringo inquired tenderly. "Little bit," you replied. Ringo took off his coat and gently draped it over your shoulders. "You don't have to do this," you protested. "I can't let a lovely lass freeze out here, now can I?" He said with a wink. "Thank you". "My pleasure," he said with a smile that made you weak in the knees. All too soon, you reached your doorstep. You said goodnight and Ringo was about to leave, but he hesitated. "Y/N, there's something I was meaning to tell ya." You turned back to face him. "But," he continued. "I decided that I can't really tell you, so let me show you." You were very confused for a minute, but the next thing you knew Ringo's soft lips were on yours. This felt right. You kissed back and felt him smile. When you pulled back, he said;"I love you, and I have since we met. I've been afraid to tell you for so long." He gazed directly into your eyes, anticipating your reaction. "Ringo, I've been feeling something new. I... I think I'm in love with you." Ringo smiled and kissed you again, holding you close until you had to go in. "Y/N, will you be my girl?" He inquired. "Of course I will, if you'll be mine forever."

A/N: so this is my first try at imagines, but I promise some better ones are on the way. Happy reading!

-B

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.4K 44
At first it was Mibuchi Reo who got beaten in the mid-term exam. Rank 5 [ Yuki Togane 754 Point ] Rank 6 [ Reo Mibuchi 699 Point ] But, even though...
9.6K 293 7
"Huh" boboiboy wakes up and looks around and sees himself in an unfamiliar room. "where am I" boboiboy thinks as he continues looking around. "huh b...
20.8K 339 13
i hate myself for this- love can be found everywhere and between anyone.... even if they are a ginger singer and a cult leader
82.2K 704 85
Headcannons/ preferences of the outsiders characters. Credit to S.E. Hinton for the characters.