Imagine 1: Ringo Starr

Imagine your friend Ringo walking you home. Recently you had begun to feel something different for him, something you were afraid to name. He didn't say much as you walked. It seemed like he had something on his mind. The icy night air wrapped around you and you shivered. "Cold?"'Ringo inquired tenderly. "Little bit," you replied. Ringo took off his coat and gently draped it over your shoulders. "You don't have to do this," you protested. "I can't let a lovely lass freeze out here, now can I?" He said with a wink. "Thank you". "My pleasure," he said with a smile that made you weak in the knees. All too soon, you reached your doorstep. You said goodnight and Ringo was about to leave, but he hesitated. "Y/N, there's something I was meaning to tell ya." You turned back to face him. "But," he continued. "I decided that I can't really tell you, so let me show you." You were very confused for a minute, but the next thing you knew Ringo's soft lips were on yours. This felt right. You kissed back and felt him smile. When you pulled back, he said;"I love you, and I have since we met. I've been afraid to tell you for so long." He gazed directly into your eyes, anticipating your reaction. "Ringo, I've been feeling something new. I... I think I'm in love with you." Ringo smiled and kissed you again, holding you close until you had to go in. "Y/N, will you be my girl?" He inquired. "Of course I will, if you'll be mine forever."

A/N: so this is my first try at imagines, but I promise some better ones are on the way. Happy reading!

-B