Petrified {Book #2}

By -PotterGirl123-

Sequel to Hermione's Sister In the second year of Hermione and Emma's education. Since they are friends wit... More

Home
The Howler
Diagon Alley Part I
Diagon Alley Part II
Hogwarts School Life
Petrified
Spiders
Discovery
The Chamber
Conclusion
3rd book
Book 4 is up!

The Missing Boys

447 15 1
By -PotterGirl123-

Sorry its been so long, summer is here though so I can update way more ~ VERY BUSY, JK

-=•••On Hogwarts Express•••=-

"Have you seen Harry and Ron?" I asked Mione, trying to find a seat on the train. She shook her head. "I wonder where they are" 

"Me too" I responded, "Come on, let's go here, everywhere else is full" I motioned towards a compartment with a blonde girl and a Ginny in it. "Hey Ginny?" I asked, sitting down, "Where's your brother and Harry?" She jumped.

"Em! I didn't see you!" she exclaimed. I sniggered. "Hi" I said to the blonde girl. "Hello" she said in a dreamy voice "I'm Luna, Luna Lovegood" I smiled at her. "Well hello Luna" I don't know why, but I liked this girl. "I'm Emma Granger" I told her. "I know" she said in the same tone.

"How" I asked curiously, I mean she was a year younger than me, how did she know me? "Ginny told me" she said simply.  I decided to not ask anymore questions when I saw Hermione, awkwardly sitting there. "This is my sister, Hermione Granger" I told Luna. 

She nodded. 

The ride was extremely awkward. I don't even know why. Probably because Luna kept talking about Wrackspurts and Nargles. I wasn't paying attention. Once we saw Hogwarts, I went to Hermione.

"Do you know where Harry and Ron are?" I asked her. "Wait, you don't?" she asked. "No, I thought you knew" Frantic thoughts ran through my head. Where were they? Then I had an idea. "Ginny? where's your brother and Harry?" I asked her, trying to sound confident.

"Wait, you don't know?" she asked, her eyes wide. "Well, they could be with the Nargles" Luna said in a dreamy voice. I rolled my eyes, but snickered.

"I'm going to change into my robes" I announced, and walked out. It was pleasant until I ran into someone. "Oi! Watch were you're going Granger" It was Malfoy. "What do you want Malfoy?" I asked, annoyed.

"where's Weasel and Potter?" he asked. "I don't know no please move." I shoved him out of the way. He grunted. "Don't shove me, you filthy little Mudblood" he spat. I didn't know what that meant, because Hermione would never tell me. I could tell it was bad though.

***
I changed and wnet back to the compartment. "What's wrong?" Mione asked, as the train came to a halt. "Nothing" I said quickly. We got off the train and on the carriages. I wanted to know what was pulling it, but another thought raced in my mind as we got to the Great Hall.

Where were Ron and Harry?

~
OMG IM SO SORRY! THIS WAS A LONG WAIT AND IM SO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT! IM ALSO SORRY THIS IS SHORT! I DIDNT HAVE TIME CUZ I HAVE MY GRADUATION TOMORROW AND I NEED TO GET READY! I will update more often in summer though. Im sorry. ~ Very Sorry, Êmmy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 815 16
Y/N now know her real Name and parents but her adoptive parents told her to keep quiet and wait a year Y/N don't know why but now she has a problem w...
72.6K 1.3K 25
What if Hermione had a sister who was a year younger than her? What if Hermione and the others were going to Hogwarts with her sister. Find out how E...
44.2K 1.7K 33
It is the second year of Hogwarts for (Y/N) (L/N). Part of the Hogwarts Quartet, it's pretty much a given that he'll have to take part in some sort o...
7.1K 252 23
Last year, Y/N L/N started attending Hogwarts. While there, he made new friends, new discoveries, and even helped to keep the dark wizard, Lord Volde...