Mr. Payne | Ziam (UNDER EDITI...

By inwanderers

Zayn Malik finally graduated high school, something he thought he'd never be able to do. But now he's in coll... More

× Prologue
× One
× Two
× Three
× Four
× Five
× Six
× Seven
× Eight
× Nine
× Ten
× Eleven
× Twelve
× Thirteen
× Fourteen
× Fifteen
× Sixteen
× Seventeen
× Eighteen
× Nineteen
× Twenty
× Twenty One
× Twenty Two
× Twenty Three
× Twenty Four
× Twenty Five
× Twenty Six
× Twenty Seven
× Twenty Eight
× Twenty Nine
× ???
× Epilogue

× Thirty

6.3K 318 95
By inwanderers

UNEDITED

When Liam and Zayn finally adopted their child, they were the most ecstatic, happiest, and joyous parents to ever exist.

The surrogate happened to be very relaxed about giving her child away, smiling at them and asking them to take the best care of him.

Zayn didn't get to take his son home until after about a month from when he was born. He just wanted his soon to be son in his arms, cuddling him until someone scolded him for smothering the baby too much to which Zayn will respond that it's not their fucking baby and to mind their own business. The only person he's been saying it to though is Liam which doesn't make sense because Elijah is Liam's child too.

When the baby reached 6 months, he was a bit more active, reacting to things that Zayn would say to him and to the little raspberries he would blow on his stomach. He would let out his little infectious giggle whenever Liam made silly faces at him, establishing the strongest connection between 2 parents and child.

At 1 year old, Zayn was trying to make his son call him 'Papa' which resulted in calling him 'Baba'.

Zayn took what he could get.

Liam, on the other hand, succeeded in getting his son to call him 'Dada'

Two years in and Liam managed to make his son the sweetest little boy yet. Zayn taught him manners but Liam taught him that there's nothing wrong with going the extra mile.

So whenever Zayn asked Elijah for something, be it a piece of paper, Zayn would say 'thank you' when it was handed to him. And then the toddler would say 'no, Baba, thank you' and with that, he would bring out his cute smile and skip back to wherever Liam was. Not bothering in noticing that his praise didn't make any sense.

Elijah also seemed to have an obsession with Liam, but Zayn didn't blame him cause he knows how entertaining Liam is.

Also at 2 years old, Elijah was being potty trained and although he didn't like it, he decided to deal with it. There were days where he would cry his eyes out because he didn't want to learn and then there were those days in which he would walk away unwillingly at any given moment to go take a 'wee'.

Currently, Elijah's still two and the biggest sweetheart to exist. He wooed everyone he met, including Ms. Malik, who was his second favorite aside from Liam.

And Zayn just took what he could get.

Zayn was snoring happily on his bed with Liam right next to him when a loud, wailing sound ripped through their bedroom door.

Parent instinct kicking in, Zayn bolted straight up, tired nonetheless. He rubbed his eyes and groaned as he stood up from his comfortable bed.

The sound droned on as Zayn walked out of his and Liam's room to the one across the hall.

He widened the already open door and walked to the corner of the room, watching Elijah standing up inside of his small crib. His small palms curled around the edges of the wooden furniture as he waited for his baba to come.

Zayn stopped at the crib and just stared down at the small boy, slightly glaring at him just because.

The funny thing was that Zayn almost knew this tantrum had no point to it.

"Baba." The small voice spoke softly.

The boy raised his arms towards his dad, asking to be picked up.

"What happened, love?" Zayn asked, leaning over to grab the child from his position in the crib. He swayed the child around once he was in his arms.

"Had an accident?" The older asked, checking the baby's diaper to feel nothing wet or heavy.

"Hungry?" Zayn questioned, moving his arm to rub his son's belly.

The boy shook his head 'no'.

"Had a bad dream?" Zayn asked.

His son denied his question once again.

"So what happened?" Zayn rose a brow.

"Miss Dada." He answered.

Zayn stopped swaying and stood still, staring at the toddler in his arms.

"This is why you woke me up!" Zayn whisper yelled.

His son nodded, giggling a little.

The child squirmed in his arms, wanting to be let down to go see his dad.

Zayn let him down and followed behind as they walked to where Liam was.

"2 in the fucking morning." Zayn whispered to himself as he watched Elijah try to climb the bed to see his father.

As soon as he got on top of the bed, he crawled to where Liam was settled, the wall keeping him from rolling over and falling face first onto the floor.

He fit in the space between the wall and Liam, cuddling up to his father and whispering a good night to both his dad's.

Liam shifted a bit, feeling the small body next to his. His reaction was natural as he proceeded to cuddle Elijah.

Zayn walked out of the room to turn off all the lights and then walked back to his own room.

"You're lucky you're cute." Zayn huffed, walking to the bed and getting in behind Liam.

He wrapped them both in his arms as he began to fall asleep.

In the morning, Zayn felt a tugging sensation on his wrist.

He turned over to see his son pulling his hand, attempting to drag him out of bed.

The 2 year old failed constantly, but kept trying because he never liked to give up.

He kept pulling until he finally gave up and screamed.

"Baba!" He yelled, noticing how Zayn was watching him and not helping at all.

Zayn watched his boy with soft eyes, smiling at his frustration.

"Elijah." Zayn murmured softly.

He absolutely adored his son. He loved the way he scrunched his nose up and the way he ate his food and especially the way he acted around them; pure silliness and comic.

"C'mon Baba, down." The boy spoke, pointing towards the floor.

Zayn sighed and rolled over, getting up from the bed.

Elijah asked for his hand as they walked out to the kitchen.

Liam was watching as his husband came down, a cute little toddler holding his hand and sucking on his pacifier.

"Did it, Dada." Elijah smiled, letting go of Zayn's hand to waddle to Liam so he can be picked up.

"Good job, buddy." Liam hummed, hugging the boy while picking him up.

"Why does he like you more than me," Zayn complained, crossing his arms.

Liam simply shrugged, but Elijah seemed to notice.

"Lijah love you, Baba." The child reassured, making Zayn break out in his brightest smile.

"Lijah love you lot." The toddler murmured behind his pacifier, asking Liam to place him down on the ground.

The boy waddled to Zayn, lifting his arms towards him just like he did at 2 in the morning that same day. Just like he did the first time he ever learned how to walk. The first time he noticed his Papa sad and just wanted to cuddle him to 'make his sad go away'.

Zayn's heart constricted inside of his chest and this time, it wasn't because of Liam. It was because of his son, his pride and joy, standing there in front of him, asking to be carried because he loves his Baba a whole lot.

Zayn couldn't help but let his eyes become watery. He hated how emotional he was around his child. He was just so proud that he raised him right, raised him with so much love from not just himself, but from his husband too.

Zayn rubbed at his eyes to prevent Elijah from noticing his crying because he didn't want the child thinking he was sad.

Zayn picked him up gingerly and hugged him tightly, swaying him a little as he shut his eyes to try to stop crying.

He sniffled as Liam walked up to him and cleared the tears from his cheeks.

"Remember when I did this on our first date." Liam smiled. Zayn looked at him confusedly.

"You were crying because you got drunk. You thought it was going to ruin any chance of us being together." Liam explained, watching his small family with fond eyes.

"As if a bottle of wine was gonna keep me from loving you." Liam scoffed, bowing his head as he embraced his husband.

"Look where it got us. Crazy huh?" Zayn asked.

"Not crazy. Just something that could have happened, it's no miracle. I'm just happy we're together and got a beautiful, healthy child with us. All that matters right now is our family. I love you." Liam smiled, going in to kiss Zayn.

"Love you too." Zayn grinned, kissing Liam back.

"Love you!" Elijah shouted, his hands rising in the air.

"We love you too, babe." Liam cheesed, smothering Elijah with kisses on his cheek while Zayn watched them fondly.

One thing never changed though, Zayn never stopped smothering his son. And he never, ever stopped loving his family either.

A/N: Ahem. So this book is officially OVER! It has been an amazing experience to have so many people adore my book and praise it and vote and read and thank you to every single one of you. I really appreciate everyone who read this. It means a lot to me. I don't think you guys understand how exciting it is to receive a comment on how good you're book is and how good it's written. Thank you guys. Hopefully I'll see you in another one of my books. Love you guys 😚😙💖

Hope you loved this last chapter. ✌💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 11.1K 27
Niall Horan seemed like a regular boy to everyone at school. No one ever felt the need to ask him if everything was okay, or if his personal life was...
8.6K 306 17
"The other alpha" story a/b/o Niall is a young college omega thats dating the well known alpha Liam Payne Liam Payne well known alpha dating young c...
313K 8.9K 43
Harry Styles is the youngest student to graduate at his University. Niall Horan likes learning, it's just the school part he has troubles with. Harry...
88.7K 5.3K 33
Zayn is a college student taking up fine arts and a mild extrovert. Most of the students at the campus knows him since he's well known to girls and h...