Innocent game (H2OVanoss)

By Kyanitta

Vanoss and Delirious are the best friends. They know everything about each other. What Vanoss doesn't know is... More

Part 1 - That amazing idea
Part 3 - Party
Part 4 - Dreams continues
Part 5 - Hunting for engagement ring
Part 6 - Test of the friendship
Part 7 - Lies everywhere
Part 8 - Regrets
Part 9 - Friendly meeting
Part 10 - Date
Part 11 - Visitor
Part 12 - I need you
Part 13 - Problems ahead
Part 14 - Sisters new boyfriend
Part 15 - Couldnt resist
Part 16 - Hangover
Part 17 - So many tears
Part 18 - Truth
Part 19 - Happy ending?

Part 2 - Family meeting

1K 54 39
By Kyanitta

Oh yes. I know, I know it's me again. How exciting. I'm just passing by. Don't wanna disturb you or anything. Enjoy ^.^
————————————————

(Delirious POV)
He was so sexy. How he was sitting there with that smile on his face and joy in the brown eyes. His dark hair was still messy for this time, because it was only a few minutes he woke up. Once again he looked at me.

"What?" He asked with that innocent voice. I was done for. I love him with all my heart.

"Nothing," I answered and turned away.

Suddenly I felt his presence when he touched my hand and his smell attacked my senses. With one move he pulled me against his body. I felt his beating heart, his muscular chest. My body started to shake, butterflies in the stomach woke up and my heart was racing. Lightly he touched my chin and rose my head that I could properly see his eyes.

"Don't lie to me, Jonathan."

I loved when he called me by my name. The way how he said it, always sent electrical pulses through my body.

"I love you."

There I was. Telling my best friend my feelings for him without any other fears or doubts.

In was in this moment when my alarm started to ring and I woke up. I glanced over the time and let a little growl leave my body. It was 10 am. I knew I had so much stuff to do, that's why I set an alarm, but I really wanted to return to that dream. I couldn't help it. The way how he looked, how he spoke, how he was all. I loved him. And the biggest problem was that he had no idea. I knew he was happy with his girlfriend Sydney, I wish him the best, really, and I would never tried to break them apart, so I let myself dream about him. That was all I could do in this situation.

I got up from bed and prepared a delicious breakfast, while browsing the Internet on my phone and responding to messages from my friends.

After the meal I went outside. I needed to go to the family lunch and after that buy some food for myself. It was a sunny day and I enjoyed that warm weather. I texted Cartoonz on my way.

D: Morning, dude.

I wasn't expecting his respond any time soon, cause of fact that we played games together until 6 am in the morning, but I wasn't feeling that tired.

Once I had arrived to my parents house, everybody hugged me and greeted me with love. I missed them to be honest. I tried visit them regularly once every week and I had to admit, it had worked so far.

They sat me down next to my sister from left side and my cousin from the other side.

"So Jonathan, tell us... how's your job doing?" asked my father, who was sitting in the head of the table against my grandfather.

"Oh cmon! I don't wanna speak about work again," complained my mum annoyed.

"I just want to know, how is he doing. That's all. Why do you always have something against me?" I sensed that my dad was starting to be pissed off.

"It's ok. My job is great actually. Still have fans that watch my videos and we are still growing, so I'm not in financial problems," I jumped quickly into the conversation to prevent them fight.

"And what about your girlfriend? You have never showed her to us. Are you shy about her?"

And here we were again. My lovely grandma had been asking this question over and over again, each week I came. Nobody knew I was gay, only Cartoonz and my sister.

"Let him be, mum," said mu father tiredly.

"And now you don't want to know, how is he doing?" Teased him my mum with smile. I rolled my eyes.

"Guys... you wanna listen, how was my week?" I looked at my sister with undying gratitude.

I got home late in the evening more tired than I had imagined in the morning. I turned on PC and started skype, when Vanoss called me. My heart started to beat faster and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

He's calling me. Something happened? Usually it's me who's calling him.

I picked it up curious what he wanted.

"Hey," I greeted him with good mood. I was happy to finally hear him after all day with my family.

"Hi! Bro... we need to talk." My heart skipped a beat and my fears came to my mind.

He knows. He knows that I love him. What's gonna happen now? Is he going to tell me to stay away from him? Or never call him again? I don't want to lose him. What am I going to do now?

"Delirious?" His voice snapped me out of my dark thoughts.

"I'm sorry. Ok let's talk. What's the matter?" I tried to sound normal and not nervous or afraid.

"I have been thinking about one think over and over again and I need your help. I know you're my best friend and I thought you are the one who should give me advice. I need you now." I silently breathed out while trying to calm myself down.

He doesn't know. This is my happiest moment so far.

"I'm here for you. What's the matter?" He sighed after my question.

"You see... I want to propose Sydney. What do you think? It's too early? Should I do it? I mean... I love her with all my heart and I want to marry her."

My world started to shattered into a small pieces. The world started to spin and I felt dizzy all of the sudden.

My Evan is going to get married. Everything is lost, there is no point for me to live anymore. She won't let him play with us, she'll be with him all the time. But... he's my friend. No! He's my best friend and he loves her. This is the moment I decide if my happiness is more for me than his. I want him to be happy. I can't forbid him to marry her, that's selfish and stupid. Ok. This is going to be painful as fuck, but they love each other.

"Evan, this is big decision and I'm truly honored to be part of it. I think you should do it. You love her, right? And she apparently loves you. Then whats the problem? Life is too short for waiting."

And that's it. I said it and I think I'm gonna cry in a few seconds. I'm really happy for him. He deserve the best in life.

I tried to think about something else not to cry, but it was too hard and a sob left my mouth.

"Thank you, man! I'm glad you're on my side in this. You're my best friend. After this weekend, I'm gonna do it. Are you crying?" I started to laughed while sobbing and stopped trying hold other tears.

"Yeah... I'm just too happy for you. Promise me, you will invite me to the wedding!" He laughed after my response and I knew in that moment I'm gonna miss him.

"Of course! I hope you will be my best man."

Best man on my best friends wedding, who I love, with his fiancé. Great.

"I would be honored," I responded and tried sound confident.

"I can't believe that I'm gonna go it. Oh man... I'm so happy. I was thinking... Do you want to help me pick the best ring? I need you." I took a deep breath.

So this is going to be that first moment we meet and I'll help him pick the ring. Stop it! He's happy and I should be happy for him.

"Yes. I'll help you." There was a few second pause before he spoke again.

"Really? That's great! What about Monday? I am booking your fly tickets."

What am I doing?

"Monday is great."

"Delirous, thank you!"

"You don't have to thank me. You deserve the best."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1K 20
H2O Delirious a mysterious man who plays video games with his group of friends. Who spreads smiles to all of us and makes us laugh hysterically with...
7.1K 385 13
Vanoss and Delirious are best friends. What'll happen when fate comes in?
9K 218 35
COMPLETED Evan and Jonathan or as we all know them by Delirious and Vanoss meet unexpectedly by a text accident. Both start to talk to eachother and...
77.2K 3.9K 46
Have you ever had a secret that had to be kept even from your closest friends. A secret that could tear apart of what fans had believed in one person...