Part 1 - That amazing idea

Hello and welcome to the second fan fiction story from me. Once I had done the first one, I thought: Why not write another story? Well again I'm gonna apologize for mistakes in the grammar. I'm trying my best, trust me. Enjoy ^.^
———————————————————

(Vanoss POV)
I was staring right into the monitor with empty mind. We just stopped recording our session for today and I couldn't think about anything to do. Most of my friends left. Only Nogla and Craig stayed.

"I'm super bored, dude," I said and rubbed my face.

"Come help me with my dogs," suggested Nogla with giggles. I rolled my eyes.

"Nah, thanks. No offense, but I would rather stay bored then be in the same room as you, Nogla." I responded with smile on my face. He gasped for air.

"Hey Nogla, what Berenice? How's she?" asked politely Mini.

"Great, actually. She's amazing." I was so happy about my friends and their girlfriends.

"Why do you ask, Mini? I thought you have a girlfriend," I teased him with laugh.

"Of course... listen gentlemen. We all have, or had, girlfriends, right? Berenice, Tricia, Simone, Kelly, Sydney... but what about Delirious?" I frowned after Craig's question.

What about Delirious? What is he pointing at?

"I'm lost in your wisdom. What do you mean by that, Mini?" asked Nogla and Craig sighed.

"Well... he has never told us about anybody in his life." I quickly started to defend my best friend.

"And? He doesn't want to gossip his privacy. He's not you, man," I said still confused.

"I know. Has he told even you about his relationships?" Mini asked me again.

Has Delirious told me about anybody? No. But why Mini care so much? I respect his privacy.

"Why do you care so much?" I was started to be a bit annoyed.

"I just thought about something. Let's do a little prank on him."

"Dude... what are you talking about?" asked Nogla.

"Ok listen. Let's create an account and write him. Then let's flirt with him. We will see if he tell us something about it. What do you say?" I blinked a couple times before responding.

"Why would we do that?" I asked with a small
anger in my voice.

Delirious is my best friend, for fuck sake. If he don't want to tell us about his lovers, he doesn't have to.

"I mean... we can have fun. He won't be that pissed off. And if you're too worried we can be some boy fan to prevent him fall in love. So we will write him everyday some love text and see if he will do something or say something." Nogla was suddenly up for this idea. I was still uncertain about whole plan.

"Vanoss... what do you say?" Mini still insisted on my answer.

What do I say? I don't know. I don't want to do that, because he is my best friend... but what could go wrong?

"Vanoss?" asked Nogla. I took a deep breath.

"Fine. But I warn you guys... if this is going to go wrong way, I'm out. I don't want be connect with this amazing idea."

"Don't worry about anything, man!" Shouted Mini with excitement, which made me smile.

"I'm going to throw a party this weekend. We can meet up and think about that account. I'll invite others."

Firstly I imagined that long trip into the Ireland and I moaned, but then I thought about meeting my friends and it made me smile. I knew I hadn't seen them since PAX.

"And you think somebody will go to that ape place?" I teased him with grin. Nogla dramatically gasped for air again, which made me laugh.

"Listen Canadian boy! That ape place is Ireland and I live here." I heard a door. My heart was racing.

Sydney is here.

"You live there... that's why I said ape place." Mini laughed and I continued.

"Well boys... I have to go, Sydney is here. Talk to you tomorrow." With that I went off. I sat up and went greet my love.

She lightly kissed me with smile. I still couldn't believe how lucky I was. She was everything to me.

"How was your day?" I asked while helping her with goods, she had bought at the shops.

"Amazing. I shopped with my friends and then we went to the massages. Oh... and met one of your friend from hockey." She looked amazing with that smile on her soft face. She glanced over me and I was caught by her eyes.

"Evan?" she asked a bit concerned. I smiled back.

"Sorry. Who was it and what did he say?" I held her from behind and put my hand onto her hips while kissing her neck.

"Anthony? I'm not sure, you have so many friends there. He said he counted with the meeting you had arranged." I slowly nod my head.

"What was you doing all day?" she asked, put her hands onto mines and leaned towards my body.

"Just recording. David invited me this weekend to his home. You wanna go with me?" She pulled away from me after my question and sighed.

"I'm not feeling that good to be flying to Ireland. But I know you'll have fun." That spark moment between us faded away.

"Gonna take a shower," she shouted from upstairs.

"I'm doing a dinner. Do you want it?"

"Nah. I ate with my friends already." I slowly nodded my head and started cooking dinner for myself.

After the dinner I peeked into our bedroom. She was already sleeping. So beautiful. I went downstairs and called my best friend.

"Hey, man," I greeted him and turn on TV.

"Sup, bitch?" I shook my head.

"Delirous... are you coming this weekend to the Noglas party?"

We have never met with Delirious face to face, but I didn't mind that much. He was my best friend and I had given him the time he needed.

"Cartoonz is coming. I'll think about it." I knew at that moment that he is not gonna be there.

"Oh yeah... do you have any plans for tomorrow?" he asked me with laugh.

"Sure. I'm gonna be with you whole day, baby," I responded with smile, while he laughed.

"I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm busy tomorrow. I'll catch ya in the night?"

"Of course, I am at home tomorrow with Sydney."

"Great... we can record something or just play. Gonna go, see ya."

"Bye, Delirious." And with that I went sleep next to the beautiful girl on the planet.