Fighting for my Love

Door EmilyAXO

Why cant you see I love you more than just a friend? You're my best friend & I dont want to lose you if I tol... Meer

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
02/11/17 Sorry...(A/N)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 1

309 33 10
Door EmilyAXO

Isabella POV:

Im so exhausted to go to school today. I turned off the alarm. Waking up at 5:30 in the morning is not my specialty. But once you do it all the time, you get used to it...sometimes.

"Mom can I not go to school today!" I asked not wanting to get up.

"No, Isabella you're going!" my mom yelled from her room.

I sighed.

Great now I got to get up from my comfy bed. I turned around to see the clock.

5:32am

As much that I dont want to, I got to get up. This is always the hardest part of the morning. Well I wouldnt say always.

Lets just get this school day over with.

I got up & got ready for today. After a couple minutes later of changing and doing my hair. I unplugged the charger from my phone and grabbed it while I was going to the kichen to eat breakfast.

I grabbed a bowl put it on the table and poured cereal in. I sat down and ate while I grabbed my phone and start looking at media. Until I received a text. It was my best friend Ross.

I tapped the message icon and saw the text.

Best Frannnddd😄👌❤- hey goodmorning best friend ☺ just letting you know dont forget about the final volleyball practice for today. The games is today!

I totally forgot about the final practice. Thank you Ross for the save.

Me-I knew I forgot about something thanks for reminding me Blondie😱👌

Best frannddd😄👌❤- Thats what I'm here for. I got to go see you at school alright?

Me-you not coming for breakfast? 😟😭 youre leaving your best frannnddd here alone like you always do?

Best frannnddd😄👌❤- Wish I could but I'm picking up Lyvia. If you want I can give you a ride.

Is he insane does he know how I hate his girlfriend? No no he does not nor does he knows his girlfriend bullies me when hes not around. But Lyvia and I at the same car. No, not happening. Rather take the bus.

If youre wondering whos Lyvia. Shes Ross girlfriend. I dont like her because she always find a way to bug me somehow. She bullied me ever since I started middle school. Now that shes with Ross, she doesnt bug me no more. She only does when Ross is not around.

Me-ok see you at school then no Im fine Ill take the bus thanks for the offer tho☺

I then left my phone on the table. Getting up grabbed my bowl and washed it.

After I did that, I went inside my room & I got my volleyball stuff ready. I looked at the clock and it was 6:00am.

"Goodmorning sweetie" my mom said while entering my room. "What are you packing?"

"Im just getting my volleyball uniform todays the game" I said while looking at her.

"Oh todays the big game? She asked.

"Whats wrong you are coming right?" I asked.

"Nothing I wasnt sure when was your game, your father and I will be there" I gave her a smile while giving her a hug.

"Well I better get going" I said breaking the hug while I put on a sweater. Put my phone charger inside my bag, grabbed my backpack and my phone on my hand.

I start my way towards the door.

"Your not waiting for Ross? He'll probably give you a ride" I turned to look at her.

"Well he offered but he's going to pick up his girlfriend so I denied" I said looking at her.

"Oh well alright, have a good day of school" My mom said with a sad look. My mom knows that Ross dating Lyvia. She tries her best not to speak of her.

"Ill try I love you see you at the game" I said stepping out the door. "Just letting you know Im going to stay after school" I shouted.

"I know that love you too" my mom said while closing the door.

******************************

Hey Isaballa how are you?" my friend Maria asked while we entered inside.

"Good, how are you Maria?" I asked.

"Eh...its ok so stroke for the big game tonight we've been practicing for days" she said with excitement.

"I know today will be our chance to prove we could do it, who's are we versing with?" I asked looking at her.

"We're versing the wildcats our big rival, but we could do it"

"Yeah, I got faith in us but we also need get our head in the game" I said looking at her.

"Dont we always do?"

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"We do our best" I gave her smile. "Can you company me to my locker I got to leave some textbooks" I said leading my way to my locker.

"Girl say no more I could tell your bag is heavy to carry"

We arrived to my locker. I put my combonation and open my backpack and put my textbooks in.

"Thats alot of books" Maria said looking how many books are in my locker is not that many its only 6.

"Yeah well what are we going to do" I said as I closed my locker and start to go to class.

"Nothing apperently, hey wheres Ross?" Maria asked.

"Probably with his girlfriend" I said annoyed.

"Speaking of his girlfriend" Maria said pointing her. She was with Ross. While they were talking to her friends and Ross brother Riker.

"What does he even see in her?" I said as I look at her kissing Ross cheek.

"Does he knows she bullied you?" Maria asked looking at them.

"No, and I rather not tell him" I said as I look at Maria.

"You got to tell him at some point. I bet what Im hearing is that you still dont have the courage to tell him all this time you have a huge crush on him" She said crossing her arms.

"You are correct besides he looks so happy Im not going to ruin their relashionship because of me thats how much I love him" I said turning around going to my class.

"Isabella looks whos approaching-" I heard Maria said before I heard another voice calling my name.

"Isabella See that you made it to school" I heard him say as I turned around.

"Ill leave you two alone Isabella see you in practice Bye Ross" she said as we wave at her.

It was Ross standing there. I gave him a smile while looking into his eyes.

"Thanks for leaving me alone what kind of best friend are you?" I asked.

"The best?" He asked while I gave him a death glare. "Hey I offer you a ride"

"Yeah, sure besides I didnt wanted to ruin your time with your girlfriend" I said as I looked at him.

"You wouldn't ruin anything besides I bet you & Lyvia will have a good time"

Yeah, by killling each other.

"Ill think about it next time alright see you in class" I said walking away.

"Sure see you but one thing that I want?" He asked.

"Whats that? I asked turning around see his arms ready for a hug.

"Hug?" He asked while I shook my head. "C'mon please dont leave your best friend waiting" I shook my head again. "C'mon this is getting tiring" he chuckled

"Alright just because I love you" I said as I hugged him back. "I feel loved" he said while he hug me a little bit tighter.

His hugs are the best. Really makes you feeling loved.

Babe sorry to interupt your hug fest but we should get going?" Lyvia said as Ross & I broke the hug.

"Go ahead Ross, Ill see you in class" I said as I looked at Lyvia.

"You sure I dont want to leave you alone" he said. He always been so kind thats what I like about him.

"Yeah Im sure Ill hangout with Rydel" I said looking at Rydel direction. Besides I dont want to be dealing with Lyvia.

"Ok Ill see you in class alright?" I gave a smile and nodded.

"Shall we go?" Lydia asked. Ross nodded. "Bye Isabella" she said while walking away and giving me a glare.

Man, how I hate her.

I started to walk on my way where Rydel was. My other Best friend.

"Hey best friend" Rydel said while giving me a hug. "I saw what happened there"

"Yeah well what are you going to do about it? I asked.

"Hey are you ok?" She asked with a concern voice.

"No Delly I just cant pretend no more" I admitted.

"Have you told him?" She asked looking at me.

"No, infact Im not planning to" I said looking at the ground.

"You need to tell him in somepoint"

"Thats what Maria said also"

"You should go for it" she said.

"Ill think about, Ill talk to you later we need to go" i said giving her a hug.

"Think about it okay" she said breaking the hug. "See you later.

I nodded and began our seperate ways.

I went to class and sat on my desk. By then the bell rang and the teacher began teaching until Ross came.

"Sorry I was late Mrs. Wont happen again." Ross said.

"Ill let this slide once Mr. Lynch" she said as everyone starred at him. "Find a seat available"

He then looked at me with a smile while sitting a empty seat beside me.

"Hey Isabella" he said with a smile.

"Why you came late? I whispered as the teaher began talking

"Lyvia" was all he said.

"Oh" was all I said. This kinda remind me how we met.

*Flashback*

We met in middle school. It was the first day of school of my 7th grade. I was entering my class & sat on a desk. I pulled out my supplies that I needed, got out my phone and checked some of my social media for awhile.

20 minutes passed by and the bell rang. The teacher was beggining class. Until this boy with blonde hair rushed inside the class room looking at the teacher.

"Sorry Mrs. I got lost" he explained.

"Ah you must be Ross Lynch" she said with a smile.

He nodded.

"Take a seat" she said as she explained the rules of the school.

He smiled in returned. He then walked in a empty seat besides me.

"Is this seat taken?" he asked looking at me. I looked at him while looking at the empty seat.

"Isn't obious that is not?" I whispered looking at him smiling.

"Well you never know someone could be sitting here" he said.

"Ive been here before even the bell rang I know nobody has been sitting here" I said while looking at the board while the teacher wrote something.

"Ah so your an early person?" He Asked.

"Not really" I said.

"Im Ross" he said with a smile.

"Yeah I Know" I said.

"Have you been stalking me?" he joked.

"Oh yeah, I have for a long time" I joked back. "Im Isabella"

I said as he smiled

*Flashback over*

Ever since that day we became best friends. We hugout alot. Until he told me he was dating this girl named Lyvia. The girl who bullied me since middle school and she still does. She just doesnt do it when Im with Ross.

Ever since Ive been hiding my feelings for him. Yeah I have a crush on him since I first met him. Whenever im with him Im happy and more safe. But I just cant say my feelings for him. I justwant him to be happy.

"Hey ready for the game" he asked with excitement.

"Yeah if it werent for you I would have forgoten my uniform" I gave a smile. "Were so going to crush them this year"

"Yeah cant wait im so hype...see you in practice" Ross said.

"Alright see you then" I said while he exited the room.

Hey guys hope you enjoy chapter1 of 'Fight For My Love'. Im so excited to tell me what do you think of my new book. Im dedicating to this book to Isabella ☺ hope you enjoy the first chapter. Im uploading Chapters for this book on Sunndays sorry its short I'll make longer chapters nextime dont forget to

Vote

&

Comment Below ☺

Thank you till next time

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

28.6K 1.4K 27
She was an orphan, someone without a family. She was bounced around from foster home to foster home, never staying in one home for long. So when Scar...
86.3K 2.2K 56
"You're so incredibly strong to be able to live through such a difficult life. If that's not the true definition of beauty - being that strong - then...
132K 4.1K 37
"the fucking thought of you with somebody else, i don't like that." - in this case, said in the secrecy of two best friends
54.2K 998 34
(NOT FULLY EDITED) Madison has dealt with abuse and heart ache her whole life thinking that it was what she deserved. First her parents then her boyf...