Haylor One Shots

By bubbleloverreads_

"A relationship with no trust is like a phone with no signal, you just play games." [One Shot About Harry and... More

Best Friends
Perfect
Guys Get And Forget
Missing Piece 1
Missing Piece 2
Let me explain
It's Not Yours, It's His
Dear Diary
Important, Please Read
Thirdwheeler be like..
Out Of My Mind
Just Please.. Stay
Clingy Girlfriend
Just An Infatuation Or In Love? (New Story)
The Password & Messages
Someday Maybe
Author's Note
AUTHOR'S NOTE
One More Chance
December

I'll Wait For You

769 32 5
By bubbleloverreads_

"Tay, I'm sorry. Okay, I already lose. I already .." He trailed off.

"You already what?" I furrow my eyebrows at him.

"Uh.. I-I already f-fall i-in love with y-you." He stutters.

My eyes widen. "What the fuck, Harry!? We're best friends for Pete's sake!"

Oh no, Harry. Don't make this things hard for me. I already have my final decision..

"SO?! IT'S NOT INCEST!" He yelled.

I can feel some rain drops.

"But still.. Harry." I stared at his emerald green eyes.

"What the fuck are you trying to imply here, Tay!? That I'm JUST your best friend!? And be your FOREVER BEST FRIEND!? Well, damn you!" His eyes filled with hurt expression.

I'm sorry, Harry. I'm sorry.

"I still can't open my heart for someone else.. Harry, I still can't." My voice cracked on the end. I lied. I can open my heart for you.

"Taylor.. Why? It hurts so damn much... Do you still love him?" He asked while tears keeps on falling through his cheeks.

I just don't want to hurt you even more, Harry.. But..

"Y-yes. I still love him.." I sobbed.

He kicked the tire of his car.

Then the rain came pouring down.

"WHAT THE FUCK, TAYLOR!?" He cried louder.

"Just f-forget your feelings for m-me."  I stuttered.

"If that's so fucking easy!" He shouts.

"I-I'm s-sorry, H-harry. I-I-m sorry.." I cried louder.

He kicked again the tire of his car. Then he get inside of his car and drove off, leaving me here in the parking lot.

I cried and ran to my car too and went home.

I love you too, Harry.. but I need to do this. I'm sorry..

~~.~~

"Karlie!" I heard my mom shouted my sister's name.

Yes, I have a sister. Her name is Karlie Swift.

"Yas, mother?" Karlie shouts.

I'm on my room, sitting on my bed, watching Phineas and Ferb on my flat screen tv. Okay, I know 'childish' but I just love it. You're not me so just shut the fuck up.

That's way harsh, Taylor.

Okay, I'm sorryyy.

I sighed. I can still remember the day Harry confessed to me. That was a year ago.

Harry's my ideal boyfriend actually but.. He'll get hurt if I'll confessed my feelings for him too. I'm in love with him, yes, and that 'I still love him' thingy  was just a lie.

I don't love Adam anymore. Oops, I mean, I never did. I was just infatuated to him. No more, no less.

I need to made an excuse that time because.. I'd be leaving Cheshire that time.. And going back here in US. And yea, I'm going to finish my college life here.

I'm on my 1st year college. And just last year.. Harry confessed.

It still hurts for me because I sacrificed my own love life. But this scholarship is a big damn opportunity to me.

Maybe right now, he's in love with another girl.

And I don't have the right to be mad at him because of that..

I shook my head. I grab my phone from the night stand.

I called someone. On the third ring, he accepted the call.

"Hello?" He answered.

". . ." I stayed silent.

"Anybody's there?" He said.

I sighed.

"Who you, darling?" He said, flirting. Of course he knows that I'm a girl just because the way I sighed.

"Fuck you, Louis. Don't try to flirt with me. I'll call Eleanor after this." I said sarcastically the last sentence.

"Ahehe. Hey Tay, I was just kidding. You called me and just stayed silent so I tried to flirt a little.. Because I thought you're El. Sorry."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "Anywayy.. What is he doing right now?"

"Who?" He asked.

"Don't play dumb on me, Lou. You know who am I talking about." I said.

"Okay, chill." He laughed.

"So..?" I raised an eyebrow.

"He's getting worse. He keeps on trying to find you everyday. Why did you even lied to him, Tay?" He sighed.

"Lou, you know that my family don't live there. And you know how much I want to be independent. Dad's working on the bank as the president.. And I shouldn't rely on him. I should pursue my dreams here. This school is a high standard and well known. And they're giving me a full scholarship." I explained.

"Okayyyy, fine. Understood. Anyway, he's now being rude to the other girls except for his mom and sister, of course. And he's getting drunk almost every weekends." He explained.

I bit my lip.

"Oh.." was all I can manage to say.

"Got to go, Tay. Bye." He said.

"Bye." I replied.

"Sorry I didn't tell you something. Hehe." He quickly respond.

"Wha--"

*toot toot*

K.

"Tayyyylooooorrrrrrr!" I heard Karlie shouts.

"What now, Karls!" I shout back.

"Go dooownnn downnnn hereee!" Oh god. Is she even 22 years old? I am 18 years old by the way .. As if you care. K.

"K!" I shout back.

I turn off the TV then ran downstairs.

I almost fell on the stairs when I saw four guys sitting on the couch. I'm staring at their back, anyway.

I cleared my throat.

Karlie and mom got upstairs because they knew I need privacy. The food is already served to this four guys.. but.. are they my visitors? Or Austin's?

No, Austin is with his friends..

I cleared my throat again louder and the three of them looked at me. The other one looks quite sleepy.

I was shocked when I saw these three. Oh no..

"Liam? Louis? Niall?" My eyes widen. "and.. Harry?"

As Harry heard my voice he looked at me.

"Oh my god." I muttered. He didn't have a haircut!? Wtf?

"Taylor" Harry said huskily.

Shit. Damn that voice.

"Taayloooor!" Niall came up to me then hug me.

"Taybear! Sorry I lied" Louis said then hug me too.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes playfully at him and hug him back.

"We miss you, Tay." Liam said and hug me too.

"Oh I miss you too, Daddy bro" I laughed

He acts like my daddy so yea.

Then lastly, Harry came up to me. I gave him my sweetest smile. He smiled weakly. He hugged me then he whispered something..

"I already know everything.. And I miss you so so much." He whispered.

Then we pulled away.

"Can we talk?" I asked him.

He nods then we gave the guys a look and they understand. They just eat popcorn, cookies, and pizza while watching football.

We went to the garden. And sat down on the cemented chairs.

Silence..

"Harry/Taylor" we both said in unison.

"You first" he said.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked, straightly.

"Erm.. We are in a band and the school you and El studying at, gives us a scholarship. Since Eleanor is already here, Louis agreed. And since you are here, I also agreed." He explained.

"Oh" was all I can manage to say. I look down at my lap.

"So.. you lied" he said that made me look up to him.

"I'm sorry" I quickly said.

"Explain" he look deep in my eyes and I just look back at him feeling uncomfortable because of my guiltiness.

I sighed. "Okay.. I lied because if I told you I love you too, you'll just get more hurt.. I mean, yea I love you but do you even think that if you'll knew that you'll just be like 'oh she loves me too but bad luck she's leaving and I don't have the chance.'" I said. "And if I told you I love you too.. You'll be more sweet to me and I know if you would be like that, it'll hard for me to leave you."

"Ahh" he said while nodding "I understand"

"Thank God" I mumbled.

He just chuckled.

But soon enough, I glared at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Louis said you've been drinking on weekends and you're getting worse" I gave him a death glare.

"Uh-oh" he whispered.

"Explain" I demand.

"Okay, okay. Damn chill." He chuckled.

I just rolled my eyes at him.

"I just want to take the pain away. I know I've been cold and harsh to girls but it's because I thought y'all guys are just the same. I can't move on about what happened between us and I can't accept it.. That's why I act like that." He gave me a fake smile.

I sighed. "Harry, all girls aren't the same, okay? And I did that for a reason. Everything happens for a reason, ya know?" I smiled at him. "Don't do that again or else I'll kick your face"

"Heyy! My face is too handsome for you to ruin this. Many girls want to see this face everyday, ya know?" Harry proudly said.

"Don't be so full of yourself, cutie" I smirked.

He just shook his head.

Then silence came in.

"Do you love someone else now?" I was confused when he ask me that question, out of the blue.

"N-no" I stuttered.

He grinned. "Good"

I rolled my eyes.

"Taylor Alison.." He seriously said.

I looked at him with a big question mark on my forehead. Okay, that's exaggerate.

"Can I court you?" He asked and I was taken aback.

I mean, I thought.. he'll ask me this tomorrow or soon but not now because ya know.. we just talked but whatever. He already asked me sooo..

"Yes, you can" I grinned at him.

Then he shouted, "Yess!"

I laughed. The three guys came up in here and ask. We tell them and Niall joked about it.

"That's just 'courting' what if she already agreed and become your girlfriend? Don't tell me you'll fly right in the clouds like a superman then shout" then we all laughed.

"Let's go out!" Louis grinned.

"Am I only the girl?" I asked.

"Eleanor and Barbara's in. Or maybe Dani too" he added.

"Great" I clapped my hands together.

"Barbara's also here?" Niall asked.

"Yes" Liam answered. "And Dani's in too. She's here also. Couple years ago"

"Yay!" I jumped up and down.

"Why does Barbara need to be there? That Barbie girl." Niall rolls his eyes. Did I tell you that Niall and Barbara keeps on fighting on silly things. And they told us they hate each other..

I mean, the more you hate, the more you love, right? They're both like dogs and cats. But we know.. that'll be their 'getting to know each other' level that will surely grow into lovey dovey.

"Tay, ride in my car, okay?" Harry whispered. I nod.

They bring their own cars.

"I'll pick up Dani. Lou, pick El up. And Niall, no choice, pick Barbara up. No complaints, Ni." Liam said.

I ran upstairs and wear my white polo with black denim shorts. I wear my Keds shoes. Powder, red lipstick, and mascara. Okay done.

I ran downstairs holding my purse.

We got out and I bid my goodbye to mom and Karlie.

And this day will be one of my best days ever.

"Taylor?" Harry said while driving.

"Yes?" I looked up at him.

"Do I need a haircut?" He asked.

"Yes." I giggled.

"And also.. Please don't be pressure to think about saying yes to me soon 'cause you know.." He trailed off.

"What?" I raises an eyebrow at him.

"Cause you know.. I'll wait for you." He told me on which made me smile.

—–—————–—–———————

WHY IS TAYLOR BEING LIKE THAT? I'M NOT AGAINST TOM BUT DUH? It's ruining her reputation and she doesn't even care. I've been defending her to many people but some keep on insisting that it's just my opinion to tell that she isn't a cheater. Many people despise her rn. Idek. Even on the newspaper it tells that Tay and Tom knew each other on the Met Gala on May 2016 and after that.. Calvin felt like something was up so they broke up after that month. After I read that.. I pity Calvin. And I can't help but let other people call Tay that she's gotten into a dirty cheater. Okay, I'm a fan of hers but if I know that what her doing isn't right anymore, ofc I shouldn't go to the wrong side. If you moved on, don't date too quick. It's like you're not taking things so slow.

Yea I know Calvin also dated Taylor after 10 days of break up.. But duh? Did they make out right away? No. They just hang out at first like a new couple. They went on a date and all.

And what's worse? It feels like she didn't love Calvin ever. I mean that's 1 year for PETE'S SAKE. 1 goddamn year and her most healthy relationship.. but with just that, all ruined. I'm thinking about mabe it's just a PR.

Well, maybe Harry isn't for her but whatever.. I still find them cute.

I want the old Taylor Swift back. I'm quite pissed at her for now but sighs. I can't help to listen and adore her songs. Lmao.

Idk. Should I also ship Harry with another woman? But also, still ship Haylor. Or just Haylor?

Someone says 'Tomaylor sounds tomato' on twitter. 😂 I'm not against Tom or Loki okay. I don't actually care about him cause I ain't a fan of him. Hahaha!

And now, I shouldn't care about Tay's love life anymore. I should just focus about her songs, albums, and success. So yea. Don't hate on me. This is what I feel. And I can't stop what the hell I'm feeling. Bye

~Kaye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1.2K 19
This is the story of Haylor. Harry Styles and Taylor Swift, the boy band member and the pop icon. Will their relationship handle fame, timing, and ev...
134K 4.1K 31
An Arrogant, spoiled bachelor actor, otherwise known as Harry Styles. He has girls falling at his feet just for a glance of his eye. And Taylor Swift...
28.8K 1.2K 68
// "When you're in love with your lost best friend, wish can only be your only hope" //
40.8K 791 13
Taylor Swift has been dating Joe for two years now when ex boyfriend Harry Styles comes back into her life. On her tour Harry has a suprise performan...