I See You... ;)

By otherviewsx

Kelly Kelly thought she'd never forgive Randy Orton for saying what he did on that radio interview. But when... More

I See You... ;)
Chapter One: Spectator
Chapter Two: Becoming
Part 2 of Chapter 2: Becoming
Chapter 3: Impression
Chapter Four: Retribution
Chapter Five: Armageddon PPV (*Part - 1*)
Chapter Five: Armageddon PPV (*Part - 2*)

Chapter Five: Armageddon PPV (*Part - 3*)

1.1K 22 25
By otherviewsx

Part 3 of Chapter 5

I heard them banging on the door...

"Kelly? Kelly, open the door," Eve said to me.

"No..!"

"Come on, Kelly, let us in," Kaitlyn urged.

My face was buried into my hands as I sat on the cold, tiled floor.

I wasn't gonna let them in.

I couldn't.

I had no intention of dealing with anybody at that moment.

That's when I heard ...

...that voice.

......

"Kelly... open the door..."

......

It was Randy.

But why is he there?

I got up slowly...

.. and reached for the door handle..

When I opened it, he stood there with a concerned expression.

Eve and Kaitlyn were behind him and looked back and forth at us.

"Can we talk?' he asked me.

I wiped my eyes with my hands and nodded. When I glanced at Kaitlyn and Eve, they understood and left...

After I shut the door behind me, I crossed my arms and stared down at the ground.

"Wh-why...are you..here?" I asked.

........

Randy shrugged. "... I don't know."

"...Adam cheated on me.."

"That... I do know."

"I don't ...understand.."

"I do."

I looked up, confused."What..?"

"He obiously has no regard for your feelings.."

"Oh, and YOU do??"

"... Yes."

"No you don't."

"I'm here, aren't I?"

He walked over and pulled me toward him in a hug.

That's when I let everything out and cried my eyes out...

... my heart out...

....my soul out....

Randy held me tight as I buried my face into his chest...

.....

I didn't stop for a long time...

But he still stood by me.

.....

Finally, my throat started hurting and my nose was running, so I just quit.

.....

I backed away from him a little to see his face.

It had such a warm, caring expression... that I'd never seen before.

... He touched my cheek with the back of his hand...

Then his face got closer to mine...

.....

... and everything changed.

It's funny because Nikki Bella was my opponent for the Divas Championship match tonight.

Wait.

It's not funny.

It's rather convenient.

And it's obvious that I whooped her ass.

I walked confidently through the backstage hallways with my Divas title still on my shoulder.

The rest of the night was great...

Eve and Kaitlyn and a lot of the other Divas came to talk to me about the "situation" and I told them that I'm done with Adam. Randy liked me all along, he was just too embarressed to admit it.

I was still upset with Adam, but done means Done. 

As we watched Randy's World Heavyweight Title match with Sheamus....

toward the end...

Randy was getting ready to RKO him, when Edge came out.

"What the hell?" I said out loud.

Edge walked all the way up to the ring and got up on the apron. The referee was telling him to get down and leave the ringside, when Randy turned aroud right into a Brogue Kick from Sheamus...

Adam finally got down and started to leave then the referee went and did the three-count. 

.....

Sheamus won.

Randy lost...

...the World Heavyweight Championship.

......

I couldn't believe it...

.... I just couldn't believe it....

.......

I stormed out of the locker room as they called out to me, "Kelly? Where are you going?"

"To settle something!" I called back. 

As soon as Edge came back in from the stage, I was standing there waiting...

He gave me this... look.

...Like a... "in your face" look or something, I didn't like it one bit.

"What the hell did you just do?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "I guess I got bored and decided to get out there." 

"You cost Randy his Championship, you idiot..!"

"Why the hell should I care?"

"You son of a bitch."

"Oh, so I'm the bitch. And you're so perfect, right?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I kissed Nikki, just one time and that's because I got caught up in the conversation and I was truly, truly sorry and I felt horrible.. Then two seconds later, you're with Randy? What happened between the time you yelled the crap out of him and locked yourself in the locker room? Huh?"

My mouth opened to say something, but nothing came out...

"Face it, Kelly, you cheated on me before that kiss with Nikki Bella. I don't know what the fuck happened exactly, but I know you weren't faithful to me at all."

I looked down at the floor....

.......

"So why don't you tell me what did happen then, huh? Lay it all down... we're already broken up anyway."

"Alright," I told him, without thinking it through. "Fine. You wanna know what happened? I'll tell you what happend... When I told you that I was going to the restroom, I lied. I went to go see Randy. And that's when he told me how he really felt about me. And--"

Edge gave me an expectant look.... "And?"

"And he kissed me..." As soon as the words left my lips, I realized that it was a mistake..

Adam turned away from me for a minute and ran his fingers through his hair....

I sighed heavily...

....

"You see?" he said, suddenly. "I was right. Something did happen between you and him... And after he continuously called you names like 'slut' and 'tramp' and 'whore?'"

I rolled my eyes..

"And I may have kissed Nikki Bella, but at least I had the honesty to admit that it was a mistake. You on the other hand had your little rendevous behind my back and didn't even tell me. You know maybe if you'd told me about that as soon as it happened, I probably would've never kissed her in the first place!"

"Whoa, whoa, don't you dare blame me for all this," I told him, in a serious tone. "I was confused about everything, and I wasn't ready to make a desicion yet. You on the other hand weren't confused about anything, you made out with Nikki by choice."

Adam shook his head and put his hands on his hips. 

Sheamus came in through the tunnel and smiled at Edge. 

"I owe you one, fella."

"Yeah. Sure," Adam told him, without interest. "But I didn't do it for you, 'fella.'"

"Hey, whatever, fella. I'm World Heavyweight Champion now, that's all that matters." 

"Yeah, don't get too excited," said Edge. "I'll be takin' that away from you pretty soon."

"Riiight," Sheamus said, nodding. He glanced at me then walked off. 

I looked back at Edge.

....

"I'm sorry. But obviously this isn't ever gonna work again.. So.. goodbye."

Then I walked away from him. 

The rest of the night went as follows:

I chatted with a lot of the Divas and we agreed to go out to one of the bars here in the city we were in. 

So I told Randy and after calming him down about the whole "Edge-Lost-Title" thing, he agreed to go with me. 

We actually had a great time together and I learned some things that I never would have guessed about him. 

Then we went back to the hotel.

And he followed me to my room (the other room was Eve's)..

And....

Of Course.

When I fell asleep, I had a strange dream that I was at a carnival and... this magician or clown or something told me to choose 1 of 2 white glasses... whichever one I picked, I could keep forever. 

They both looked shiny and new and the same, so I just picked the 2nd one. Then all of a sudden, it... transformed into a beautiful, green emerald. I was happy until the magician revealed what was "inside" of the other cup. 

.....

It was a sparkling diamond.

He asked me if I would like to have that one instead and I told him yes. But as I reached for it, everything faded away and the dream was over..

... I woke up in the middle of the night with a weird feeling. 

... 

I looked over at Randy, who was fast asleep beside me.

....

My mind was racing with.. crazy thoughts...

But one wasn't so crazy:

Could this dream have been... you know.... like a vision? Or some metaphoric... puzzle of my life? When I started feeling a stab of pain in my head, I got up, searched through my bags, and popped a few pills in my mouth. Then I washed it down with some Dasani water.

I got back in bed and Randy started shuffling..

He turned around to me with sleepy eyes.. "Everything OK...?"

"I think so.." I told him. 

But he saw the worried look on my face and pulled me toward him.. I turned so my back was against his chest and he said, "I love you..."

......

I smiled.

.......

"I ..love you too."

.....

(So why am I still thinking about Edge....?)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Well?

Team Orton? or Team Edge? Let me know  ;)

Continue Reading