Why Me? ( A TFP Fanfic)

Oleh Lava_Star95

Lavanya (Lava for short) is a 17 year old girl she grew up in New York until her mother died in a car acciden... Lebih Banyak

Lavanya Stars
Chpt. 1 The Begining (edited)
Chpt. 2 School (Edited)
Chpt. 3 Vince
Chpt. 4 Help! Mrs. Darby!
Chpt. 5 No Not HIM!!
Chpt. 6 The Autobots
Chpt. 7 My Guardian
Chpt. 8 Where are your parents?
Chpt. 9 Wheeljack?
AN: I'm Sorry
Chpt. 10 What am I?
Chpt. 11 The Escape
Chpt. 12 Thank you
Not A Chapter But A Thank You Note
Chpt. 13 What now?!
Chpt. 14 You're Leaving?
Chpt. 15 What's Happening!
Chpt. 16 Can you be my sire?
Chpt. 17 O COME ON!!!
Chpt. 18 Doc's Discovery
Chpt. 19
Chpt. 20 The Test (For lack of a better title)
OH MY PRIMUS (Not A Chpt.)
AN: I AM SORRY!!
Chpt. 22
Chpt. 23
Chpt. 24 It Has Begun
Chpt. 25 Let the hunt continue!!
Chpt. 26
Chpt. 27

Chpt. 21 An Explanation

1.3K 51 26
Oleh Lava_Star95

--Previously----------------------------------
"Perfect." I whisper. I crawled, because there was nothing to hold onto, over to his audio receptor. I stood up using his neck cables. That was a mistake though, because he started stirring. 'Scrap' I thought. I finished standing up. I then paused thinking of what to yell in his audio receptor. Then got it. I bent down so my mouth was right by his audio receptor. I took a deep breath and.....
--------------------------------------------------

I was about to shout when I was interrupted by a voice.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" Sire said as he sat up straighter.

"Darn it I was hoping to wake you up." I said as I crossed my arms and sat down on his shoulder.

"You did," He replied. "Just not in the way you were wanting" He held his servo out to me to climb onto, and I did. He held me up higher so I was optic level with him. "Thank Primus you woke up. I was very worried." He said as he then held me against his chassis in an oversized hug.

"Worried? Why were you worried." I asked looking up at him.

"The question should be why wouldn't I have been worried. You're my femmeling, Lava, and you've been unconscious for almost three months. Of course I was worried." He said. We stayed in the silent comforting hug for sometime until Sire broke it. He lifted my back up to his shoulder, after he stood up and stretched from sleeping on the floor. I could here his metal joints creaking and giggled. He rose and optical ridge at me. "What?" He asked confused. 

"Your.*giggle* Your joints are vocalizing your old age." I explained then bust out in a full on laughter fit. Sire rolled his optics and finished stretching. 

"Come the others are going to want to know that you're ok. We just finished settling a problem with a Decepticon called Dreadwing and Wheeljack I don-" Sire was saying, but I interrupted him.

"Wheeljack's here! Can I go see him please." I begged. bouncing where I was sitting slightly. Sire let out a chuckle, which he tried to hide in a annoyed sigh, but I still heard it.

"As I was saying before you interrupted me. I don't know if he was staying on earth or not, and if he was if he is even staying with the team. I left the room before that was decided." He said as we walked out of the room.

"Oh ok" I said deflated slightly. Sire notice. He let out another sigh.

"Don't worry Lava. If he left, he will be back, probably sooner than we expect." We walked down the hallway and entered the main area. It was completely empty.

"Huh where is everyone?" I asked Sire.

"I... don't know" He replied. His tone just as questioning at me. I looked around and noticed that most of the lights were dimmed.

"Sire, what time is it." I asked turning to look at his helm. He paused for a moment, then pinched his faceplate where a nose would be. If he had one that is.

"Of course it is the middle of the night, 1:24 am to be precise. Everyone must be recharging." He said. he then walked over to the medbay part of base and started typing on the computers. "Speaking of recharge I believe it is the time of night you should be asleep." I looked at him my eyebrow raised.

"Really? Really!? I just spent the last two- no wait- three months in a coma practically asleep and you want me to go back to sleep now! I can't believe it." I said as I crossed my arms again. I also shifted so my back was to him, pretending to be mad.

"Exactly 'in a coma,' which means you were not really asleep you body was still very much at work healing itself." He said. I then remembered why I was in a coma in the first place.

"Oh yeah!" I nearly shouted. Sire turned his helm to look at me.

"What?" He asked suspiciously.

"Nothing to get suspicious about. Yeesh. Anyway. I actually wasn't in a coma for medical reasons." I said in a calm, yet chipper tone. Sire looked at me very confused.

"Explain," He said calmly.

"Well, when I fell unconscious it felt like I was physically falling. I fell into this liquid, which I later realized was energon, and treaded in the energon for a few minutes. I then felt something pulling me under. I couldn't fight it so I was dragged completely under the energon. I was about to lose consciousness when I heard you telling me to breathe. So. I did. I did end up passing out there and I woke up somewhere else. I actually woke up on Cybertron..." I continued to tell him all about my mom and the training she gave me. I saved the prophecy though. When I was done I looked up at him trying to read his faceplate to tell what he was thinking. I couldn't read anything so I looked at my feet. 

"Lava I-" He stopped and rethought what he was thinking. " I honestly don't know what to say. I just. I'm speechless. I'm glad that the reason that you were in a coma is because you were being trained. I don't know about you fighting though." He stopped and frowned in thought at that point. 

"There was also a prophecy she told me about. She said you and Optimus have heard it you have just likely forgotten." I stopped as I tried to think of how it started. 

"Well, what is it?" Sire prompted.

"One minute. I'm trying to remember how it started. Hmm..... Oh yeah that's how it went." I snapped my fingers, when I remembered, sat down, then started reciting.

Millennia from now

A hero shall rise

Though none shall bow

They are wise

Not from here

But after the fall

They will be near.

They are small

But not for long

For soon a power will rise

And fall along

The evil reprise

Heed this warning

The day will come

Our planet is dying

It will be done

Trust your friends

Try to make amends

Gather support

Make an effort

This will come distance times

And it's all true

Because it rhymes. 

When I finished Sire was looking at me shocked.

"What?" I asked confused as to why he was staring at me like that. He didn't answer me so I asked again, but a slightly different question. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked. I was very uncomfortable now. I started picking at my pant leg not looking up, afraid of what he might say. He soon broke out of his stupor. 

"Lava I-" He paused. "I again, don't know what to say. I will need to discuss this with Optimus. We will not worry about it now. For now you need to rest." He explained. He scooped me up in his servo and started walking down toward the berth rooms. 

"But I'm not tired" I said, but it backfired when I yawned right after. Sire chuckled. "Darn" I said,  realizing that I had lost. 

"That's alright Lava your body isn't used to being awake. It will get back up to speed soon enough." I only nodded as I stifled another yawn. Sire chuckled again. He walked into the room I had woken up in and he set me down on the bed. He then started walking toward the door. "Goodnight Lava. If you need anything My berthroom is just next to your's. ok?" He informed me gesturing to the left. I nodded.

"Thank you Sire. Goodnight." I said as I climbed into the bed and pulled the covers up. 

"Goodnight Lava." He said softly, then started walking out the door. 

"Sire" I said stopping him. 

"Hm?" He hummed, looking at me, silently asking what.

"I-" i stopped and then started again. "I love you Sire." I said more confidently. Sire gave me a small smile

"And I you Lava" Sire replied before walking out and shutting the door. I sigh and roll over trying to fall asleep. I soon realize that is not happening so I stood up and walked out of the room thankfully there was a human sized door to the right of the large one. I walked to Sire's door and I was about to knock when I stopped. 

'He is probably asleep. I don't really want to awake him,' I frown at that thought. 'I don't want to be alone in my room, but I don't want to wake Sire up. Hmmm.' I thought to myself. 'Ahah!' I snapped my fingers at my idea and I ran back to my room. 

I grabbed a big, fluffy blanket and my pillow and ran back to Sire's door. I wrapped the blanket around me and sat down to the left of the door and sat down. I realized the floor was really hard so I stood up and set the pillow on the ground, then sat on it. 

"Much better." I whispered as I wrapped the blanket around me tighter. "Goodnight Sire."I whispered and then fell into a well deserved rest. 

AN: Tada. Hey Guys Look!!! I Updated!!!!! YAYYYYY!!!!!! I'm sorry it took so long. I have had something terrible happen to me. I.. I don't even want to say it.... But I must!! Ok I.. *takes a deep breath* I have been running out of inspiration. Not so much for the overall story line I got that. I'm just running out of steam for this story. That is why this chapter took so long I didn't want to force it, but it is here now so Happy day!!

Congratultions to.... oh... no one actually guessed.... That's a first in a while. Well I'll put new lyrics anyway since no one apparently knows them and I know they're not just being ignored. So here is this chapter's song. Bueno Suerte (also if it helps at all this is a favorite of mine And sorry about the language.)

 How does a bastard, orphan, son of a whore and a
Scotsman, dropped in the middle of a forgotten
Spot in the Caribbean by Providence, impoverished, in squalor
Grow up to be a hero and a scholar?

The ten-dollar Founding Father without a father
Got a lot farther by workin' a lot harder
By bein' a lot smarter
By bein' a self-starter
By fourteen, they placed him in charge of a trading charter

And every day while slaves were being slaughtered and carted
Away across the waves, he struggled and kept his guard up
Inside, he was longing for something to be a part of
The brother was ready to beg, steal, borrow, or barter

Then a hurricane came, and devastation reigned
Our man saw his future drip, drippin' down the drain
Put a pencil to his temple, connected it to his brain
And he wrote his first refrain, a testament to his pain

Well the word got around, they said, "This kid is insane, man!"
Took up a collection just to send him to the mainland
"Get your education, don't forget from whence you came, and
The world's gonna know your name! What's your name, man?  

There you go. 

Wait I need only 17 more word to make this chapter have exactly 1900. What could I put th- Never mind.

Till All Are One
LavaStar

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

254 25 13
(this is a self insert story.) (cover does not belong to me. it was drawn by my best friend, DragonK99) In the serene town of Jasper, Nevada, the Mi...
63.8K 2.5K 44
The third installment of the Transformers Prime Series. Amanda Beckett knew her place. She was a leader, a friend, and a beacon for hope. Jack Darby...
81.4K 2.1K 69
Meet Evelyn Lila Nakadai, a half British half Japanese girl. She loves America pop culture, enjoys playing on her flute and guitar, likes gymnastics...
137K 4.2K 45
The sequel to 'Scars Don't Heal - Transformers Prime'. Amanda Beckett had changed. She became a leader, a friend, and something she never imagined. J...