Dejected

By stfuximshelli495

After her mothers suicide, Blair copes with an abusive father, ridicule at school, and her mothers sudden dea... More

Prologue
The Explanation
Unfortunate Circumstance
Laughing With the Enemy
Release Through Pain
The Beginning to the End
Different Perspective
Confessions
Friends Again
Back to School
Horrible Truth
The Dreaded Carnival
The Plan
Good Day... So Far
From One Extreme To Another
Shame, and Regret
Aftermath
Meet The Parents
Hidden
A Party To Remember, But Try To Forget
The Ultimatum
Struggle
Blairs Decision
Empty Without Her
The New Kid
Ignore And Escape
Jealousy With Longing
Old Memories, A New Savior
New Highs And Messed Up Plans
Questions With No Answers
Finding What You're Looking For
Exposed
Small Shirts Fit Guys Too
I Must Be Dreaming
Metallic Fear
Ending All The Pain
Epilogue

Am I Worth It?

25K 386 25
By stfuximshelli495

Please comment, vote, and fan if you like my story so far -.- even you silent readers, you know who you are haha :]

Enjoy.

CHAPTER TWELVE

ADAMS POV

I just couldn't help myself anymore when I kissed Blair. I have been holding myself back all night, but finally I have accepted my feelings towards her. After spending this last week with her I have realized that she is still an amazing person. She's smart, funny, sarcastic, and when I'm around her I feel at home like I was meant to always be around her. I have also discovered that the old Blair is still somewhere deep down inside her. She's just buried deep down underneath the blank stares, drugs, and cutting. I just hope one day I'll be able to show her that she doesn't need to hide from anything, or anyone anymore.

I pulled away from our electrifying kiss, and placed my forehead against hers so I could catch my breath. She was panting slightly just like me, but she still had her eyes closed as if she's trying to get herself under control. I have never experienced a kiss like that. Kissing Blair was like two puzzle pieces coming together, and I felt tingles from my head to my toes.

"Wow." I said breathlessly.

"Yeah, wow." She said as she opened her eyes. Her expression surprised me when she looked at me. She had tears brimming her eyes threatening to fall at any moment and she looked uncertain. Did she regret kissing me? Did she not like it? Was it too soon for her?

"B, what's wrong? I'm sorry if you didn't...." I started to say but she interrupted me by putting her finger on my lips silencing me.

"Not here Adam. Let's talk once we get to your car, ok?"

Reluctantly I nodded my head and faced forward in the seat. To my surprise Blair grabbed my hand, and placed her head on my shoulder. I sighed and kissed the top of her head then leaned my head on hers watching the city disappear behind buildings in the distance. Once we got to the bottom the operator raised the metal bar that was keeping us in place, and held the swing so we could get off. I stepped off first, and offered my hand to Blair to help her off. We started to walk past the line of people waiting to get on, and once we go more towards the end someone grabbed my upper arm.

"What the fuck are you doing here with the freak man?" Brian said glaring at Blair who was shrinking into my side. I yanked my arm away from him to get out of his grip.

"Don't call her that, and it's none of your damn business." I said stepping in front of Blair fully.

"That bitch got you under a spell or something?" I looked to the right of Brian to see Mandy with her arm around him. I felt Blair grab my hand and tug at it, silently showing me she wanted to leave.

"You guys need to grow the fuck up because all this shit is getting old." I said as I started to turn around to leave.

"When did you become such a pussy whipped bitch Adam? You know that thing isn't worth it." Brian said loudly.

"Awwe, I think he feels bad for the poor little freak." Mandy said fake pouting.

"Nah, I think he just wants to break her in because no one else has. Hey Adam, you think I could have a ride with it after you? I've always wanted to fuck a vampire." Brain said licking his lips while staring at Blair. I couldn't hold myself back anymore so I walked up to him and punched him full force in the jaw making him stumble backwards. He falls over while Mandy rushed to his side trying to help him up. I knelt down and put my face right in front of his.

"You fucking say one more word about, or to Blair and I will kick your ass, you got that you piece of shit?"

"You're going to regret that Adam. I swear to god you will fucking regret ever punching me." He said shooting daggers at me.

I laughed slightly. "I doubt that. It actually felt pretty damn good to put you in your place." I stood back up, and turned around, then paused abd turned back to face him. He was still on the floor so I walked up to him and kicked him in his stomach. He groaned in pain while Mandy screeched in my ear words I couldn't put together.

"Just a little reminder." I said to him with a smile.

As I turned around I noticed Blair wasn't anywhere in sight. I looked all around me while walking and still couldn't find her. I pulled out my phone and tried calling her but it just kept ringing then went to voice mail. I started to panic slightly wondering why she walked off, and where she went. I looked all around the fair, but still no sign of her. I tried calling and texting her but never got a reply. I started to walk back to my car, and when I got there I saw Blair sitting on the ground leaning up against the passenger side door.

"What the fuck Blair? Why did you just go off like that?" I said slightly yelling, but trying to control it. I walked up closer and noticed that she was crying. Confused I walked closer and knelt down in front of her. I lifted her head up, and saw her eyes were really red, and her make up was running a little. I wiped away her tears then helped her up. I leaned against my car and pulled Blair into a hug.

"What happened B?" I said as I pulled away to look at her, but she kept her head down.

"Do you feel sorry for me?" she asked.

Well that question caught me off guard. "No, why would you think that?" I said as I tucked a piece of her hair that had fallen into her face behind her ear.

"Then why do you hang out with me? After three years of just talking shit to me, why now?"

Letting it slide that she didn't answer my question, I sighed and then replied to her honestly.

"Well I guess it all started the day we got paired up together. I was pissed off at first, but after hanging out with you, and you actually talking to me, I realized how much I still missed and cared about you. These past years I have been trying to avoid those feelings because I wanted to stop caring about you after middle school. Now I understand why you did what you did, but at the time I didn't. I thought you hated me."

I paused to lift her head up so I could look her in the eyes. They were still red, but the tears were gone.

"After we became friends I got to know the real you again. And after all these years I got to be the real me, and you accepted the person I was trying to hide. The more time I spent with you the more I wanted to be around you. You make happy just by being you. I've never felt this way before about anyone, but I love you Blair, a lot."

She looked into my eyes with her lips sucked into her mouth which she did when she was having an internal debate. Finally she sighed, and looked down.

"Look at me Adam. I'm just worthless druggie that hurts herself to deal with life. What happened back there with Brian and Mandy is bound to happen again, and I hate seeing that side of you. I mean, what if I did something you got mad at? Would you ever go off on me like...."

"I would NEVER do anything like that to you, do you understand me?" I said interrupting her then gently grabbed her face on both sides looking her in the eyes. "I will never, ever hurt you Blair. Don't ever question that. I may get mad, but I would never put my hands of you like that. A thought like that wouldn't even cross my mind. You don't have to ever worry about that."

I can't believe she would actually think that. It's all her damn fathers fault. I understand where her mind set is at, but the thought of me hurting Blair in any way makes me feel sick. I would never do anything to this girl in front of me that would cause her pain. I just want her to be happy.

"I trust you Adam. I don't fully understand why, but I do. I just don't think I would be able to handle myself if anything where to happen to you because of me. I don't want you getting into fights just because someone talks shit to me. It's going to happen whether you like it or not because that's how school for me has always been. So please for me, next time just let it go." she said while looking at me with pleading eyes.

"For you I will let it go B, but I won't enjoy it." I said dropping my arms and putting them around her waist. She leaned against me, and I knew she need time to think to herself.

"Lets start heading home, ok? It's getting late, and cold as shit." I said while unwrapping my arms. I opened the car door for her, then shut it after she sat down and buckled in. I also got in then we left the fair. I kept quiet because I could tell she was still thinking to herself which she does a lot. As I pulled up in front my house I looked across the street and noticed the lights in Blairs house were on. I looked over at her, and she just had a confused look on her face.

"How are you going to get in without seeing your dad?" I asked her. She had told me that her dad doesn't like seeing her around the house, and when he does it usually ends badly. I don't know why he hates her so much, but it really pisses me off that she is still over there.

"I can't. I'm just going to have to wait until he goes to bed, and my windows are locked, so that's out." she said leaning her head back against the headrest.

"Why don't you just stay in my guest bedroom tonight? It's really late and who knows how long he'll be up. I have extra everything so you don't have to worry about getting anything." I suggested.

"Are your parents home?"

I looked over at her with a 'are you serious look'. "When are they ever home? I don't even know where they went this last business trip, but don't worry if they were to head back I would get a warning text from my dad."

"Alright, I guess that'll be cool. Thanks Adam."

"No problem B." I said then got out of the car, and waited for Blair to get out. Once she was out and I set my alarm we made our way into my house. The guest bedroom was connected to my lounge room upstairs, and had it's own bathroom so she would be set for the night.

"Wow, this place hasn't changed at all. Well, except the high tech kitchen." Blair said as she walked around the first floor.

"Well, mom's never here to decorate, and I'm no Martha Stewart. I just have my shit upstairs." I said pointing up. "Are you tired?"

"Yeah I am actually. I didn't get much sleep last night. Could I borrow some clothes to sleep in?"

"Yeah sure. Just come upstairs and I'll grab some for you."

We raced upstairs like we did when we were kids, and went into my room. I gave her my red Volcom shirt with some black boxers because my basketball shorts were too loose for her. After I showed her where everything was we said goodnight, and I went to my room. I took a quick shower and put on boxers, and an under shirt then fell into bed thinking about everything that happened tonight in the dark with the moonlight shining through the blinds. I'm glad that she's able to be so open and honest with me. It's like we could tell each other anything no matter what it was, just like when we were younger. I can't believe I actually kissed her tonight. I need to ask her if she regretted it though. I had completely forgotten about asking her after the whole Brian and Mandy thing.

I was gettingreally tired and my eyes were starting to shut when my door was opened. I propped myself up on my elbows as Blair walked in and shut the door behind her.

"Everything alright B?"

"Yeah, I just, umm..." she trailed off. I could only see her outline because it was so dark."Can I sleep in here with you tonight?" she asked in a rush like she was trying to get it out before she lost the courage to ask.

I chuckled softly. "Have I ever turned you down before?"

When we were younger she would always end up just sleeping in my bed when she spent the night. After a while it just became a habit. We would get ready for bed and settle in, but she would always just come in here, and crash out. I wasn't expecting her to do it tonight though, but it made me happy knowing she wanted to.

"No you haven't I just wanted to make sure it was still ok loser." she said as I scooted over for her then she crawled to the space next to me. I moved my arm up and she snuggled into my side as I wrapped my arm around her drawing circles into her back.

After a couple of minutes of silence I decided to ask her something.

"Do you regret kissing me? Because you seemed kind of freaked out afterwards."

She moved her head so she was looking up facing me, and after my eyes adjusted more I was able to see her face slightly now that she was closer.

"Well, to be honest at first I was shocked, but I don't regret it. I just felt so happy, and it felt so right. I was getting teary from feeling so happy, but then I realized that the happiness I felt could be taken away from me at any moment, and I don't want to loose that feeling. Being around you makes me happy and scared at the same time. I'm happy because of you, but I'm scared to have you taken away once I have finally decided to let you in, you know? I just don't want to get hurt by someone I love, and care about again."

"Like I said before Blair, I'm not going to hurt you. I won't turn my back on you or anything like that. You can trust me." I said to her as I turned so we were both on our sides facing each other.

I was about to say something again when all of the sudden her lips were on mine. Her lips were so smooth, and felt perfect against mine. I opened my mouth slightly, and glided my tongue on her bottom lip. She opened her mouth more without hesitation, and gripped onto my shirt with one hand while the other got tangled into my hair. I placed one of my hands on her hip and slid it up going underneath her shirt then resting it on her bare waist. My other hand was on the back of her head holding her close to me. She tasted like mint, and vanilla which I found intoxicating.

I deepened the kiss and massaged her tongue with mine then explored every part of her mouth as she did the same to mine. We pulled eachother closer so there was no space between us, then she bit my lip which made me groan with pleasure as my hand that was at her side moved up and down slowly getting dangerously close to her breasts. She pulled away to catch her breath and I trailed kisses along her jaw, then kissed down her neck. I heard her gasp, then slightly moan as I start to suck and nibble on her sensitive spot on the base of her neck.

I pulled back and the laid my head next to hers on the pillow. I need to ask her before our relationship just became this. I want to be more than just friends with her, and I hope she'll want the same.

"Blair I really want to be with you. I care about you so much and I can't imagine it any other way. I meant every word I said earlier, and I hope you know that. I will never hurt you B. No matter what happens I will always be there for you." I said to her hoping she'll say yes.

"Are you sure Adam?" she asked with hesitation in her voice.

"Of course I'm sure Blair. I haven't been so sure of anything else in my life." I replied.

She kissed me, and I could feel the smile on her lips as hers touched mine.

"So I take it that's a yes?"

She laughed then pecked my cheek and snuggled into my side.

"Of course it's a yes Adam. I wouldn't have it any other way either."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 53.5K 56
C O M P L E T E D || Highest Rank; #4 in Funny || || Highest Rank; #6 in Boys || β‡Žπ“―π“ͺ𝓢𝓲𝓡𝔂 𝓲𝓼𝓷'𝓽 π“ͺ𝓷 𝓲𝓢𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽π“ͺ𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰. 𝓲𝓽'𝓼...
Lost By livvy

Teen Fiction

272K 10.7K 39
Sometimes, I'm not always sure what to do. I feel like I'm always wrong, like I'm never good enough. I'm invisible and it's as if I don't exist. If I...
Paralyzed By m

ChickLit

365K 10.2K 48
WARNING: THIS BOOK IS A WRECK. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK (I even cringe at the stuff I wrote). *Highest rank #2 in Chicklit* "You're a girl?!" He...
213K 5.9K 18
He arrived in my Uncle's Diner at midnight with fresh bruises, cuts and blood all over his face. He was carrying a young toddler and a old rucksack o...