Without You

By itstrappy

When you're a young girl you want to be a princess. When you're a bit older it may change to a singer. When y... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three

Chapter Twelve

62 2 0
By itstrappy

18th February

"Morning" I sung as I entered the full kitchen, clattering of cutlery filled my ears, I hated that sound it was one of the many things that made me cringe like cotton wool and carpets.

"Someone's in a good mood" Niall said halfway through a mouthful of cereal, another thing I couldn't stand was when people ate loudly.

"Good sleep?" Liam asked pouring a glass of orange juice.

"Slept like a baby thank you" I took a sip of his juice as he put the carton back in the fridge. Louis and Harry were quiet for once, they were both hung over their bowls obviously tired and on automatic mode.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked looking around in confusion.

"Lover boy is on the phone" Liam winked at me.

"Oh okay...wait what?" I had to go over what he'd just said as my brain hadn't quite registered it, he knew?

"He told us this morning, just as a heads up" He sipped his orange juice, I was expecting Harry or Louis to come out with some sarcastic comment.

"Oi chuckle brothers cat got you're tongue?" I poked Harry's hair causing him to grunt in reply.

"They had a late night" Niall answered my question, must've been a really late night for those two not to be bouncing off the walls.

"Morning gorgeous" A familiar scent filled my lungs as I felt someone behind me.

"Morning yourself" I turned around in his arms and snuggled into his chest, it felt so good to be able to do this. "So you told them? Who else knows?"

"You're okay with it right?" he asked his eyebrows furrowed together in confusion, I nodded for him to continue "This morning yes and just Paul, Claire and Daisy, Claire's talking to your management and Paul's talking to ours then they're meeting us at the studios in about an hour"

"Okay, eugh can I smell toast?" Frowning, I turned away from Zayn and held my hands up to my face covering my nose. "I think I'm gonna' be sick! Harry just eat the toast and we can go!" Another thing that made me cringe, the smell of toast.

"You're so weird Sum'" Zayn grinned at me.

"Maybe, but you love it!" I winked at him as I walked past him to check myself in the mirror in the hallway."Are we just getting a cab there?" I called from the hallway.

"Unless you plan on driving us there" Liam replied joining me in the hallway, Niall, Zayn, Louis and Harry following after him.

"A cab it is, the only car I have over here is my pink one and before you get any ideas it's only got four seats anyway!" Louis' eyes lit up as soon as I'd finished, I loved my pink car but I only wanted it because I wanted to be the car that a little girl would say to her mum 'Look Mum a pink car!' sad I know but who hasn't wanted a pink car in their life?

~

"You're late!" Claire frowned at me, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

"Sorry I couldn't tear the boys away from my car" I laughed trying to ease the tension in the room.

~

The next few days consisted of waking up ridiculously early and retuning from the studios ridiculously late which meant I got no me time, no time with the boys and no time with Zayn (other than the time we spent recording).

~

"Hello?" I squinted in the dark as I was rudely awoken by a bang.

"It's me" someone whispered, I couldn't recognize the voice but I knew it was one of the boys.

"Oh hi me how are you?" I replied sarcastically as I tried to find the switch on the light, "Aha" I said to myself as I flicked it on.

"Boo" I whipped my head to the left to see Zayn bent over smiling, and he called me weird?

"Oh it's just you, night!" Pulling the covers over my head I couldn't help but smile.

"Hey!" I felt him sit down on my bed, I shuffled around so that I was facing him, he tugged at the top of the quilt, giving up I pulled it back smiling at him innocently. "Can I join you?" He asked, I peeled the quilt back more inviting him in, it wasn't as if anything was going to happen, we were taking this slowly I wasn't going to give in that quick. "Night beautiful" He whispered in my ear as we cuddled under the covers, my eyes slowly closed as I gave into my tiredness I wanted to fight it and enjoy the moment but I was shattered.

19th February

"Morning babe" Zayn's smooth voice woke me up, although everything was perfect last night I didn't have the energy for today. "Summer?" his voice sounded worried as I didn't respond, I just wanted to lay in bed forever.

"Mmm" I hummed in reply, my body felt stiff and ached, everything felt so slow like my brain wasn't working properly, it was but I just didn't have any energy at all.

"Are you alright? Do you want me to get you anything?" Zayn's worried voice asked me, I felt him crouch down beside my side of the bed. Slowly opening my eyes, with all the energy I had I half smiled at him.

"I am now" I giggled as he leant forward and kissed me.

"Come on it's our last day recording then we're free!" he reached his hand out tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Yeah until we get back to London and we have to start recording the actual songs" I rolled my eyes slipping out of bed.

"Don't sound too excited babe" He winked "I'll see you downstairs, don't be too long". Love my life!

Pulling on gray trackies, a blue top, a gray hoodie with my vans I stuffed everything I needed into my bag. After pulling my hair into a ponytail and applying minimum make-up, I headed downstairs following the smell of a greasy fry up.

"Sleeping beauty awakes!" Louis winked as I entered the kitchen/dining room.

"Thanks?" I mumbled wiping some mascara away from my eye.

"Summer can I have a word?" Claire stood at the top of the table.

"Uh yeah sure.." I replied confused. I followed her into the living room and took a seat on the couch next to her.

"The press have got something about you and Zayn from the other night, we can stop it from running but it's your choice."

I smiled to myself remembering the other night at the fair.

"Close your eyes, no peaking!" Zayn's hand guided me along.

"Are we nearly there yet?" I asked itching to find out where he was taking me.

"Almost..okay open your eyes!" I did as he said and snapped my eyes open. My eyes adjusted to the bright lights and colours around me. The sweet smell of candy floss and popcorn lingered in the air, the sound of laughter surround me. It was so busy!

"omg this is amazing!" I wrapped my arms around him, aching to go on the rides. "You're amazing" I smiled standing on my tiptoes so I could kiss him.

"Summer?" Claire snapped me out of my daydream, "I can't hold the story for long"

"Uh right, can I see the story?" Claire fiddled around with here Iphone and showed me an email containing the story,

ZAYN'S GOING IN SUMMER'S DIRECTION

Zayn Malik, 19 was seen with Summer Tyler, 20 at a funfair last night in LA. The two were seen kissing on a fairest wheel. Summer Tyler said on an interview with Alan Carr that she was in the early days of a relationship could this be the mystery man?

The article went on with comments from 'sources' ect with a few photos of me and Zayn kissing and on some rides.

"I need to talk to Zayn" I said quietly excusing myself. What had I got myself into? Why weren't we more careful?

"Zayn?" I bit my lip nervously as I entered the kitchen.

"Yeah babe?" he looked up from the table.

"I need to talk to you" I broke off eye contact with him.

"Er sure sorry lads" he got up scraping his chair along the floor when he got close to me he whispered in my ear. "What's up?"

"I need to show you something" I told him as we walked back to the living room. Claire held her Iphone out for him to take, his eyes scanned along the screen taking in the information, when he'd finished reading he looked up at me I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"We have to decide whether we run it or not" I told him quietly my voice cracking, I didn't know what I wanted to do I just didn't want this to be over. 'You're over thinking Summer it's just an article' I told myself.

"They're going to find out at some point so why not now?" Zayn pulled me in for a hug, "Let it run and we can confirm it on twitter later?" He questioned waiting for me to reply, I nodded burying my face in his chest relieved that he wasn't mad.

"Ok, thank you guys we'll deal with anything else that comes up" Claire took back her phone and left us alone.

"We'll be fine" Zayn whispered in my ear comforting me, he was right. We would be, wouldn't we?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 551 26
Eighteen year old Madison didn't know any better when she left the window open that hot summer night. Now she has been dragged into a world of hate...
2.2K 233 48
Ellie Christiansan is an eighteen year old girl who moved to London with her friends. Then she meets some, interesting people in an, interesting way...
1.3K 58 40
My name is Taylor ... Taylor lee sparks to be exact and yes i'm a famous singer. but under all that im still just a normal 16 year old girl who decid...
4.7K 154 15
Rem,16 year old Directioner, always wanted to meet One Direction, even though it meant being an outcast. Little did she know, she's closer to them th...