The Mortal Instruments: The N...

By HoranDaWorldMe

Of all those years my family have hidden inside the shadows. I thought of those times Valentine have hidden... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Unexpected

The New Morgensterns

1.2K 15 0
By HoranDaWorldMe

Of all those years my family have hidden inside the shadows. 

I thought of all those time Valentine have hidden me on the Fairchild's basement, why? What is the purpose on being alive if everytime I breath, I was hidden. But as I grew up, I realized why. It was because I was an experiment, I was hidden for my power. I was too powerful for the real world. And then I knew who I was.  I am the first of the most powerful race of Nephilims. I had blood of different beings. I can move faster than the light. I have the strength of the children of the moon. I have the cunningness and the senses of the vampires. I have the beauty of a faerie. I can use magic of the warlock. The innocence of a mundane. But above all, there was a quality of mine that I loved the most. I will never die. Everything I have, my daughter have inherited. I was binded to my husband before so that he will have what I claim. I think, that it's time for us to show ourselves.

Erchómaste.

We Are Coming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 7.8K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
130K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
753K 20.4K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
86.8K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...