Arshi One Shots

By KhanSanu

Here I will post all the one Shots I write on Arshi.. More

Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi...
No Thank You And No Sorry For Khushi.
Doctors Fallen In Love
Saccha Pyaar

Our True Love For Each Other

13.4K 323 63
By KhanSanu

Arnav Khushi two enemies in school. They are studying together since there kindergarten days. But still never became friends. There enmity was known to whole school. And even teacher's failed in making them become friends. They were like Tom Jerry. First used to hurt each other and then pacify each other in there own ways.

Today was the last day of there 12th class. All the class 12th students were very emotional as it's the last day of there school. All were talking to there friends. Taking promises from them that they will never leave each other's hand and will always be in touch.

But apart from all these two people were hurt. They just wanted to stay with that one person. Just that one person whom they love all of there heart. Yes it's no other then our Arshi.

Both were sitting in the Library in different rows. Unaware of the fact that the other person is also sitting there.

Khushi was standing near a book rack with tears in her eyes.

Khushi:I will miss this place. Because arnav kissed me here for the first time. I know it was for revenge from me but still it was best kiss ever. I wish that days return back to me.

Other side arnav was near novels rack.He too had tears in his eyes.

Arnav: This was the place where we fought for our favorite novel. I wish that days return back to me.

After that they both move out to there favorite place, The garden of the school where they fought, pacified, irritated each other.

Both went to there favorite tree where they came face to face.

Khushi: I came here first and this my place so move out from here.

Arnav: what d! I came here first. And how are you to tell me move out from here.

Khushi: it's my favorite tree arnav.

Arnav: no it's mine.

Khush: Your so irritating .

Arnav: same goes on you too.

Khushi then breaks down into tears.

Arnav panicks.

Arnav: khushi look I will go from here don't cry please. I didn't mean to make you cry on our last day of school. Please don't cry..

But khushi doesn't stop.

Arnav: you wanted me to move out na see I am going from here.

Saying this he is about to leave but then khushi holds his hand.

He turns and looks at her, she nods a no.

Arnav cups her face: what happened khushi.

Khushi: I love you arnav....!!

Arnav looks at her shocked.

Khushi:Don't be shocked arnav, yes I love you from the day we have met. If I don't see you a single day my day doesn't go well. Your my life arnav. I used to fight with you because that's the way of mine to show love towards you. And I know even you love me, so I was waiting for you to confess it to me but you idiot and your ego will never leave you right. And today is the last arnav atleast confess it now.

She says it with moist eyes.

Arnav was still shocked.

Then khushi hugs him tightly.

Arnav comes out if his shock and smiles and hugs her back.

Arnav: even i love you khushi. But never expressed it because I thought you don't love me. I thought you hate me so I never confessed and kept challenging you so that you stay near me and never go out of my sight.

Khushi breaks the hug and start hitting him.

Arnav: are khushi stop it....

But she keeps hitting him without saying anything.

Arnav holds her hand.

Arnav:are you crazy, why are you hitting me.

Khushi: because you deserve it. How can you think that i will ever hate you haan? Am I so bad.

Arnav:You were the one to talk with me rudely always right. Have you ever talked to me sweetly in all this year's so that I think you don't hate me.

Khushi: yes last year Valentine's day I had sent you a letter to become my partner. But you idiot came with that stupid lavanya.

Arnav: ohh god so that letter was from you, but I thought lavanya wrote so I myself went and asked her and she said yes.

Khushi: stupid lavanya.

Arnav: even your Dumbo you could have written your name na. Without name how should I recognize you.

Khushi: I didn't write wantedly so that you don't think I am eager. And couldn't you recognize my handwriting.

Arnav: ok leave that lets not fight.

Khushi: yeah let's enjoy today, our last day. After that we will meet after 5 years.

Arnav: why 5 years?

Khushi: you forgot your going to Russia for your higher studies.

Arnav: I am not going after this confession.

Khushi: no arnav we will not spoil our future.

Arnav: so what do you want? Me to stay away from you for 5 years.

Khushi: who said away, we will keep in touch na.

Arnav: but khushi...

Khushi cuts him off.

Khushi: don't worry arnav, it's just 5 years after that we will be together always.

Arnav:ok fine we will be in touch.

Khushi hugs him: and yeah don't catch any Russian girl over there.

Arnav smrinks.

Arnav: look khushi now you won't be there so that anyone should give me company. So I will make only 3-4 girlfriends just to fill your space.

Khushi breaks the hug.

Khushi: you want 3-4 girlfriends wait let me show you.

Saying this she starts running behind him to hit him.

Arnav(running) are i am sorry please listen.....

Khushi (running behind him)No no let me show you how you will be after keeping 3-4 girlfriends.

By this laughing, joking teasing each other the day finally ended.

And soon the days passed there results were out.

Both arnav and khushi left to other countries for there higher studies. They always used to talk for hours on phone. And there talks always involved fights.

In all the 5 years arnav use to fly down to Khushi's place to celebrate Valentine's day.

They were growing more and more close to each other. And this thing was still a secret to there family members.

5 years later.

Khushi and arnav both were flying down to India today after 5 hours.

They both had decided to meet each other the next day.

Khushi left from airport unknown to the Strom that was awaiting her at her home.

She reached her home and entered inside with a happiness that after 5 years she is back to her home.

As soon as she entered she saw few people sitting in her house.

And her mom and dad were talking to them randomly.

She thought they are some guests.

Seeing khushi standing at door. Garima and Shashi go near her and hug her. They get her inside.

Garima introduces khushi to guests.

Khushi does a formal greetings.

Garima: khushi they have come here to ask your hand for there son..

Hearing this Khushi's eyes came out of her sockets.

Khushi; maa...!!

The lady goes near khushi.

She cups her face.

"Your daughter is very beautiful garima ji. We have a yes for this relationship."

Khushi again gets a shock.

Shashi: that's really great behen ji. Let both of them meet once and know each other.

The man sitting speaks." Yeah sure let's make them meet up tommorow."

Garima and Shashi nod.

And khushi is still shocked.

Garima then sends khushi inside to rest.

Khushi goes to her room still shocked.

Just then her cell rings.

She comes out of her thoughts and picks up the call without seeing the name.

"Hello sweetheart" Arnav says.

Khushi with irritated tone "Shut up arnav, you always wanna keep flirting or do something else then that haan?"

"What the! Khushi why are you so frustrated. And I never flirt with you." He says in a bit louder tone.

"Yeah right. I am the one who's a trouble maker. Leave it" saying this she cuts the call in frustration.

Otherside

Arnav: what the! Why was she is so upset. Even I shouted a bit more I guess.

He sees his cell.

" I think I should pacify her"

Saying this he calls her but she cuts his calls three times.

Khushi was highly frustrated with such decision of her parents without even considering her opinion. And here arnav was acting all weird.

She had to think for a plan to tell her parents about her and arnav's love story. She wanted him to console her but he was acting as a love sick puppy.

"Uff Devi maiyya when will this idiot arnav start understanding me. One day he has a cruel ASR mode on and one day a love puppy mode on. How's is Papa gonna accept him if he is this way."

She says bitting her nails...

Just then her mom comes in.

Garima: khushi how are you?

She says hugging her.

Khushi: I am fine mumma..

She says hugging her.

Garima breaks the hug and makes khushi sit on bed.

Garima: I know beta your shocked of this sudden relation, but beta Nk is very good boy. He has nice salary, good job. And more then that good family values.

Khushi: but mumma I am not yet ready for this ..

Garima: Every girl feels same beta. Don't worry once you meet him you will not have this feeling.

Khushi: but mumma I cannot marry that person.

Just then her phone beeps.

She sees the message

"Khushi please pick up the call yaar. I am sorry for shouting at you."

She smiles.

Garima looks at her: khushi are you in love with someone.

She asks shocked

Khushi: mumma woh actually.....

Just then Shashi comes there.

Shashi: Who is that boy khushi?

Khushi: Papa woh I love ar....

Before she completes Shashi slaps her .

She holds her cheek with tears.

Shashi: don't even dare to take his name also. And yeah we didnt send you there for making boyfriends. So forget about him and go and meet that boy tommorow.

Khushi: but Papa I love him truly.

Shashi: enough khushi. Forget that boy now your going to get married to Nk. And yeah don't even try to break this relationship if you break it then you will see my dead body.

Garima: Shashi ji relax..

Khushi: please Papa hear me once...

Shashi: enough I don't want more discussions on this.

Saying this he goes out. And even garima follows him.

Khushi sits on bed crying.

Just then her cell rings.

She sees arnav calling and picks up his call and breaks down again.

Arnav panicks.

"Khushi what happened, why are you crying?"

"Ar..nav... woh..."

"Stop crying damm it, tell me the problem"

"Arnav Papa has fixed my relation somewhere else. He ignored to even listen to me." She says crying.

"Khushi relax baby, look I will talk to your Papa haan, don't cry please."

"Papa said no for love marriage arnav." She says with broken voice.

"Don't worry I will talk with him you calm down ok" he says consoling her.

"I want to meet you" she says in a go

"Ok I will wait in a cafe near your house."

"I am coming"

She keeps the call and wipes her tears.

After 1 hour.

Khushi and arnav are sitting on a table.

Arnav rubs his finger on Khushi's cheek.

Arnav clenches his fist in anger.

Arnav: how dare he hit you?

Khushi holds his hand: arnav he is my Papa he has all right to do it.

Arnav: what if he is your father, it doesn't give him any right to hit you.

Khushi cups his face: then my buddhu ram why did di hit you in 10th standard when you bunked school haan.

Arnav: that time the mistake was mine.

Khushi: and this time mistake is ours.

Arnav: tommorow I will come and talk to your Papa.

Khushi: ok..

And they both hug each other.

Next day.

Arnav reaches Gupta house.

Arnav is about to get in but Shashi stops him middle way.

Shashi: don't you even dare to enter my house.

Arnav stands back outside.

Shashi goes near him: your the one na who has trapped khushi in his love? How dare you?

Arnav: sir I haven't trapped anyone. We love each other by heart.

Shashi : love and all is just nonsense. Get says from this house and even my daughter's life.

Khushi hears all this with tears standing away from them.

Arnav : sir please try and understand listen to us once please...

Shashi pushes him out and locks the door.

Garima : ji we should have heard from him once.

Shashi shows his hand indicating to stop.

Khushi is about to go near him but he glares her and she stops in her ways.

Khushi: Papa please hear for me atleast once.

She says in a pleading voice.

Shashi: garima get her ready nk will be reaching here anytime.

Saying this he goes from there.

And garima goes and gets khushi ready.

Later nk and khushi meet. Nk liked khushi very much.

And khushi was as usual missing arnav. She thought to tell nk everything but the words of her father made her zipped up.

Few days passed, Shashi had snatched Khushi's phone too as he had caught her talking to arnav. And Nk's family and Khushi's family had decided to get them engaged soon.

Khushi was breaking out every second.

Arnav used to daily meet Shashi and try pacifying him in every possible way. But Shashi had clearly declined his pleas..

Finally the day of engagement was here.

Khushi had been gotten ready by her friends still Nk's family hadn't come to the venue

Khuwas sitting near dressing table and crying heavy.

Just then she gets a thought. And she goes down the building from Windows.

She reaches down and rushes to arnav's house.

She goes and knocks on arnav's door.

Seeing arnav with dark spots and swollen eyes. Khushi's heart sank down.

She hugged him tightly ans cried...

"Hey khushi what are you doing here? Today is your engagement na?"

She hits him on his arm.

"You wanted me to get engaged na. But that's not gonna happen. As I have ran away from my house for you.

"Have you gone crazy khushi, Why did you run away."

" Yes I am crazy. What should j have done haan, got engaged with that cartoon"

"I didn't mean that, Chuck it now come on let's go to your house" he says holding her hand.

"No I am not going there, either you marry me and take there if not I am not going out of this house." She says stubbornly sitting on the couch.

Just then arnav's sister Anjali comes there.

"Chotte woh I..." she gets shocked seeing khushi sitting over there.

"Hello di" says khushi happily and goes and hugs Anjali.

Anjali hugs her back.

"Khushi what are you doing here?"

"She has ran away from her house" arnav says irritated

"What?" Anjali says shocked

"Then what do you expect me to do haan, get engaged to that cartoon today and get married to him tommorow." She says moving infront of him and he back. She is about to hit him on his arm but he holds her hands.

" Didn't I promise you that I won't let you marry him, didn't I say I will pacify your Papa at any cost. Don't you trust me." He says looking in her eyes.

Khushi's eyes become teary.

She frees her hand and goes and sits on bed.

"No let whatever happen I am not going there back without getting married to you"

"Khushi you wanna marry without your parents way. Will you be happy doing that?" He asks a bit angrily.

"Papa will never agree arnav, what don't you understand me." She says crying.

Arnav looks at Anjali with pleading. She nods at him telling she will handle it now.

Anjali goes and sits beside khushi.

"Khushi your mumma and Papa love you very much sweetheart, They will surely understand your love for arnav one day. But the thing you have done today is not right. What will be the condition of your parents now have you imagined it. They are your parents khushi they love you the most. And leave the engagement aside. What will people think about arnav tell me. Won't they think that he couldn't pacify her parents so ran and got married without any ones blessing. Do you want people to say such things to arnav." she says cupping her face .

"And khushi I will never break my promise, I will be the one whom you will marry. " Arnav says

"If you break your I will kill you then and there." Khushi says hugging him.

Anjali smiles.

" This is not right if I have to marry you i have to get killed by your Papa, if I don't marry you, you will kill me. This is not fair, both the ways I am the one to suffer." He says with a chuckle to lighten up the mood.

Khushi breaks the hug. "Yeah you have to suffer a bit to get me na." She smiles at him.

" I am ready to suffer whole life time for such a beautiful gift." Arnav says.

They both have a eye lock.

Anjali coughs to get them out of there romance.

"Khushi you need to leave now, groom side would be coming soon." Anjali says .

Khushi smiles and holds arnav's hand..

Arnav smiles at her and they both leave for GH

In GH.

Shashi and garima ate sitting in Khushi's room tensed.

Shashi: garima why the hell did you leave her alone, he took our daughter away from see now.

Garima: it's all my mistake I shouldn't have left her alone.

She says crying.

Shashi: all the guests have arrived. What am I gonna answer them. My respect is at stake...

He says holding his head.

"I will never let your respect to get on stake uncle." Says arnav standing near door with khushi.

Shashi goes near him and holds his collar.

"How dare you trying running away with my daughter haan?" He says angrily.

"Papa I ran away with my own wish, arnav is the one who bought me back here for your sake." She says trying to free arnav's collar from his clutches.

"Uncle we will not marry until we get your approval, you don't need to worry about that. But really our love is true for each other. Please don't separate us like this please." Arnav speaks with moist eyes.

"Yes Papa today when I ran away from here and went arnav's house, I had thought that I would never return back here. But arnav forced me and bought me here. He is the best person Papa. And he loves me more then himself please accept out relation Papa" she says folding her hand and crying.

Garima goes near Shashi and keeps a hand on his shoulder.

Garima: Shashi ji even I am feeling that arnav is the good boy for our khushi. If he wouldn't have been this good he would have ran away and married khushi and spoiled our respect, but he didn't do such thing. We should give a chance to them."

Shashi looks at arshi and go's out.

Khushi starts weeping again.

Garima holds her.

Arnav goes out. And garima and khushi too follow him.

Shashi stands in the middle of the hall.

Even the groom's side are standing there.

"Ladies and gentlemen I wanna tell you all that this engagement ceremony is not going to take place with nk. My daughter isn't happy with the relationship. So I apologize to you all." He says looking at groom's side

"If khushi isn't happy it's good to cancel of the engagement Shashi ji you don't need to seek forgiveness." Says Nk's dad.

Shashi nods at them.

Arnav and khushi are on cloud 9 with happiness.

Khushi runs and hugs Shashi.

Shashi hugs her back.

"I love you papa, your the best" she says looking at him.

Shashi smiles " I am sorry beta, I took a long time to understand your love."

He looks at arnav and calls him for a hug.

Arnav too joins him.

Shashi breaks the hug and takes Khushi's hand and gives it in arnav's hand.

"Stay together always." He says caressing Khushi's head.

"And yeah arnav never make my khushi cry ok."

Arnav nods .

Arshi look at each other.

" I will always stay with her forever and ever."

Khushi smiles and hugs him....

The End!!

Hey guys, how's the OS? Hope you all like it. Please do vote and comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 30.7K 79
The broken heart and its long lost Rhythmic beats have a beautiful story to tell...Its Heart Beats .....Regular Update...♥️♥️♥️ #Arshi - 90 on 08/04...
232K 14.1K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.
79.7K 3.2K 18
REMARRIAGE TRACK BUT ARNAV REFUSED TO MARRY KHUSHI. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT... WILL SHE EVER FORGIVE HIM. WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? I don't own the...
1K 46 1
Two different people... Real life experiences... Have a look at this journey...