The Assassin and The Princess...

By YukinaFrost

He'll always save her. Because she's his princess... and he's her assassin. More

A/N
Chapter I : Our Meeting
Chapter II : Talking and Eating Chocolate
A/N
Chapter III : First Date and Practice Together
The Short Purple Kimono~
My New Book~
Chapter IV : Sleepover With A White Cat
Happy 100+ Reads!!!!
My Strange Dream
Chapter V : Killua's Pervert Side And The Short Kiss
Happy 200+ Reads!!
New Book!!
Chapter VI : Escape To The York New City!
Chapter VII : (Failed) Reunion
HAPPY 1K READS
Chapter VIII - Nightmares From The Past
Chapter VIII : A Normal Person Outside,A Monster Inside...
Chapter IX : Captured
Chapter X : Let's Meet My Worst Nightmare
Chapter XI : Deal? Deal
Chapter XII : Torture and Rescue

IMPORTANT A/N

1.2K 24 5
By YukinaFrost

Hi there!! This is your unfamous author!! So this is a very important A/N and I will post this in every book I write, even if I just made an A/N on the last chapter or the book just published.

The first of all, I'm sorry because of my English. I know I still have so much to learn. I always wanted to be a good author and that means I have to learn English much more.

Second, I want to say thank you to MichaelLimjoco . Your book, Cracking The Wattpad Code, just made me realize that I'm a horrible person. I feel happy and sad on the same time. It feels like I've being slapped to reality.

Third, I want to say sorry again to all of my readers. I know sometimes I give you an indirrect read request. Sometimes I put this in my A/N.
I just made a new book so can you check it out?
And I realize that I just did a terrible mistake. And I do that over and over. I know that only saying 'sorry' will not make the past change. But, IS IT TOO LATE TO SAY SORRY? ;-;
I know I'm horibble ;-;

At first I never dreamed to be a famous author. When I was little, I was addicted to Dora the Explorer. And then I was addicted to anime. My first anime is Tokyo Mew Mew. And God, I still love that anime!! Then, I watch Sailor Moon, Saint Seiya, Mini 4WD, HxH, One Piece, Naruto, and many more!! It feels like my world is so colorful at that time. But then I stopped. My life was monotone with only black and white. When I was at elementary school, I started to get addicted with manga. And there is one manga that I love the most. It was Shugo Chara. I was so addicted to it and I often to skip classses or spend my lunch time to read those manga. After that, I found out fanfiction. At first, I only read Vocaloid, Shugo Chara, and Naruto fanfictions. And I think, damn how can they write something like this? Then I started to write. I published my first work at fanfiction.net. Idk why but when I publish my work there, some words will be gone. I was so pissed and decided to give up. But I became a loyal reader. Fanfictions, anime, and manga helps me to survive from my monotone cruel life. It made my days more colorful. When I was at Junior Highschool, one of my friend recommend me this app, Wattpad. She said, if you like to read fanfiction, you should check out Wattpad. So I check it out, create an account, and became a silent reader. Then I got the urge to write and now here I am, becoming an author that dreamed to be known. Of course I know that I'm not the only one who think about this and I know there will be some rivals.

I want to be an author because I want to share my happiness to the others. At first, I was just making some random short stories then my teacher said, "You're talented! You should write more!". When my teacher said that, I always write short stories. But then I realize, why don't I try to make fanfic? And after that, I always make fanfic until now. I always get addicted to some things and when I'm addicted, I want to write fanfics about that.

For example, when I was addicted with Big Hero 6. I was like, "OMG I WANT TO MAKE FANFICTIONS ABOUT THAT!! ESPECIALLY ABOUT HIRO!!". And I made two books about Big hero 6. It only got 300+ reads until now and I'm quite sad about that. But I know that there are so many talented authors out there.

And then I was addicted to HxH, especially to Killua and Feitan. And most of my books are about HxH. My Killua X OC book (The Assassin And The Princess) already hit 4K and I was really happy. That was my first HxH fanfiction.

After that, I was addicted to Mekakucity Actors, especially Kano Shuuya. He really reminds me with myself. I always want to have Kano's mask so I could deceive everyone. And I made one book about Kano.

Now, I'm addicted with Diabolik Lovers. I mean, WHO CAN STAND NOT FANGIRLING ABOUT 9 HOT VAMPIRES????!!!! Dammit!!! And I made two books about it.

And that is all of my work. All of my wild imagination. All of my happiness that I always want to share. From my work, I get to know so many friends. Some of you are really kind to read some piece of sh*t like this and waste your precious time only to read this and I really appreciate it.

What is a writer without her/his reader?
Nothing.
Writer needs reader.
And I want to say thank you for all readers out there who always support me with votes, comments, and requests.
Even a million thank you can't be enough for all of you.

I want to say sorry (again), that I give you some read requests in the past.
I promise I will work harder to make a better fanfic.
I promise I will never give up to be a good author.
I know I'm not funny.
I know my imagination is not as wild as yours.
I know my fanfic is not as good as yours.
I know that I'm wasting your time and I don't deserve every support that you all gave to me.
I'm sorry and thank you.

With love,
Midnight-senpai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

799K 25.6K 40
When a strange, mysterious boy with snowy white hair shows up at your school one faithful day, you've been barely able to take your eyes off him. As...
29.4K 770 26
Sequel to 'Unforgettable (Killua X Reader X Gon X Kurapika)'. What happens when (Y/n) gets kidnapped? Will Killua find her?
40.3K 1.1K 14
Any of you readers who love Killua? This book is for you!!!!! This is a love story between an assassin and a girl from an extinct clan. If you are in...
60.7K 1.5K 7
【School! AU】 "If you're so popular, why are people afraid of you?" "It's just because. Who wouldn't be scared of someone who came from a long line of...